Jenny trying to get to goal.

Hey Jenny

You are doing good. And the STS was probably your water levels resetting themselves (wasn't yesterday first day on Cruise?).

Every holiday or cheat day I have had while on Dukan I never ate my oat bran. Was eating so much junk so had no place left for it :p.

The longest time off plan was 4 days for me and I put on around 5lbs. Which went away by the following WI. Just enjoy yourself and come back and get straight back onto plan.

Have a lovely day xx

Hello, yeah yesterday was day 1 of cruise. knew the rapid loss would slow down, shame it doesn't stay that quick :)

thats good that you didnt put too weight on and that it was quickly lost after. I dont want to have a total blow out and go mad, as I am trying to control how I eat but at the same time dont want to say no to everything yummy that I come across, guess its about balance. I will most certainly have a good time and my diet will not be such a high priority as it is when I'm at home.

Hope you have a lovely day too x x

Hi all, another Dukan day down. I'm doing 1 pp then 1 pv, anyone recommend doing any different? I've noticed that my energy levels are seriously low, I am still eating although my appetite is almost non-existent.

I had another couple of comments about my weight loss at school today, feels great when other people notice. think the last half a stone has really made a big difference or maybe I am just walking taller as Im feeling more confident.

I'm hoping to be 12st in the morning but if not I know that I soon will be. My goal is finally within my reach, its such a good feeling.

Goodnight all x x

Morning all,

day 10 today and I'm feeling a little disappointed that scales went in the wrong direction :( I'm not 12st 2lbs. Not sure why I have gained a lb since yesterday morning, maybe I didnt drink enough water. I will make sure that I drink plenty today. Hopefully go back to 12st 1lb tomorrow.

regardless of that measly lb, I'm sure today is going to be a good day. After the girls go to school, I'm off food shopping with my little boy, then off to a soft play centre for a couple of hours.

Have a good day all x x

Morning all,

day 11 today and I now weigh 12st 0 yay, almost 9lbs down. really pleased as I am a step closer to the 11s and to getting to goal.

Yesterday I felt really sick for about 2 hours, I was reading that its pretty common on Dukan because of the amount of protein, feeling fine this morning though :)

Im off holiday stuff shopping with the kids shortly and tomorrow we're going to a fun day so I need to make sure that I pack plenty of Dukan friendly snacks as the kids will probably be eating out.

I'm loving Dukan, I love feeling in control of my eating and body.

Enjoy your weekend x x

so our shopping trip was cut short, first it poured down as soon as we got out of the car, within 20 minutes my son was screaming. He's teething at the moment and hates being in his pushchair for too long, would be ok if he could walk but he's still crawling.
I have 5 weeks left till I go on holiday and want to lose 10lbs so 2lbs a week and I'll be 11 stone 4lbs. I haven't been that weight for about 4/5 years. I do have 2 nights out though so I'm not sure if that will slow me down. Out next Saturday for hubbys birthday and then a couple of weeks later I'm going out with my friends. I'll be drinking both nights but not excessively, I will try and choose something healthy to eat so hopefully it wont be too bad. to be honest as long as I am in the 11s I will be happy, the lower the better though.

off to do the cleaning x x

end of day 11, Im finding Dukan really easy to fit in with my lifestyle :)

I made muffins earlier but I didnt really like them, luckily my daughters did. think I will stick to making biscuits to get my daily oat bran in.

Im really looking forward to going out for my husbands birthday, I have a lovely dress that fits perfectly now so I will be feeling good, its been so long since we went out and I felt confident. Ive been thinking about what I am going to eat as we are probably going to have Indian, I thought that I could have a tandoori mixed grill and then I'd be pretty much sticking to Dukan. Planning on drinking malibu with diet coke so hopefully our night out wont make too much difference on the scales.

I now weigh around 21lbs less than my profile picture on here so think I need to update it soon :)

goodnight all x x

end of day 11, Im finding Dukan really easy to fit in with my lifestyle :)

I made muffins earlier but I didnt really like them, luckily my daughters did. think I will stick to making biscuits to get my daily oat bran in.

Im really looking forward to going out for my husbands birthday, I have a lovely dress that fits perfectly now so I will be feeling good, its been so long since we went out and I felt confident. Ive been thinking about what I am going to eat as we are probably going to have Indian, I thought that I could have a tandoori mixed grill and then I'd be pretty much sticking to Dukan. Planning on drinking malibu with diet coke so hopefully our night out wont make too much difference on the scales.

I now weigh around 21lbs less than my profile picture on here so think I need to update it soon :)

goodnight all x x

Its surprising how you can cook Dukan foods, as well as manage a Dukan meal in a restaurant? I never in my life imagined I would be ordering a salad for lunch (used to be something with mash or chips!) - now i am so happy to be munching on a bowl of greens :D

I've never tried the muffins, but have made chocolate cake and loved it. Copied the recipe for you below.... I have tried with both oat bran and wheat bran and they taste delish (just like real cake).

You are beautiful in your current profile pic - cannot wait to see latest ones!!!

Chocolate Mug Cake

2 tablespoons oat bran
2 tablespoons skimmed milk powder
½ tablespoon low fat cocoa powder
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
Sweetener to taste
1 egg
3-4 tablespoons skimmed milk (6 dessertspoons milk)

In a very large mug:
Beat the egg and 3Tsp of milk together
Add the Oat Bran, milk powder, sweetener, cocoa and baking powder.
Mix very well.
It should be quite liquid.
If necessary, add another 1Tsp of milk.
Microwave for 3 minutes on high (850W)

Its surprising how you can cook Dukan foods, as well as manage a Dukan meal in a restaurant? I never in my life imagined I would be ordering a salad for lunch (used to be something with mash or chips!) - now i am so happy to be munching on a bowl of greens :D

I've never tried the muffins, but have made chocolate cake and loved it. Copied the recipe for you below.... I have tried with both oat bran and wheat bran and they taste delish (just like real cake).

You are beautiful in your current profile pic - cannot wait to see latest ones!!!

Chocolate Mug Cake

2 tablespoons oat bran
2 tablespoons skimmed milk powder
½ tablespoon low fat cocoa powder
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
Sweetener to taste
1 egg
3-4 tablespoons skimmed milk (6 dessertspoons milk)

In a very large mug:
Beat the egg and 3Tsp of milk together
Add the Oat Bran, milk powder, sweetener, cocoa and baking powder.
Mix very well.
It should be quite liquid.
If necessary, add another 1Tsp of milk.
Microwave for 3 minutes on high (850W)

ah thank you. I think I'll get my husband to take pics on Saturday when we go out.

Thanks for the recipe, it sounds yummy. I will try and make it tomorrow.

I'm with you about eating out, chips come with so many things, salad is my new best friend :)

Hope you have had a good weekend x x

Morning all,

day 13 and I'm well into the swing of things now. Im sure anyone who has seen my previous posts will be aware that I am desperate to get into the 11s. well today I am still in the 12s, but the scales were changing between 11 13 3/4 and 12 0. they decided to settle on 12st, I'm ok with that though as I saw the 11s yay :) Hopefully tomorrow or the next day I will be in the 11s.

I sorted some more clothes out last night and found my fav size 14 jeans, they looked small but fit me perfectly :) Im wearing them now for a few hours before work, they are so comfy and look nice too. I also tried on about 20 dresses as I am not sure that I want to wear my new dress on Saturday, I now have 4 options.

Enjoy your day as tomorrow isn't promised x x

Last edited:
oooooo 4 dresses... lovely!

I love trying on old clothes that I thought too small but turn out to be too big for me :D

Have a lovely day xx

oooooo 4 dresses... lovely!

I love trying on old clothes that I thought too small but turn out to be too big for me :D

Have a lovely day xx

me too, its such a good feeling fitting into clothes that haven't fit for ages. In fact these jeans are a little loose, dont think that I'll be able to wear them again as I've been yanking them up all day, or I could try a belt as I do really love them.

Hope you have a lovely day too x x

Yay to the dresses :)

Here's hoping the scales stick on 11 tomorrow! Best of luck! Drink plenty of water that may help. Will check here in the morning (fingers crossed!) xx

I'm with you where the yanking up of jeans/trousers is concerned, and also where the having a wardrobe full of clothes I'm slimming to get into...
You're doing brilliantly. I'd be interested to see what you're eating now.
It's so exciting seeing the numbers go down. I'm not sure when your evening out is but if you can switch the Malibu for vodka, you'll "almost" be dukaning it ;)

Yay to the dresses :)

Here's hoping the scales stick on 11 tomorrow! Best of luck! Drink plenty of water that may help. Will check here in the morning (fingers crossed!) xx

Morning leah, the scales are still stuck on 12 0 :( think that 4 days in a row, surely they cant keep the 11s from me for too much longer. lol.
try again tomorrow.

Hope you have a good day x x

I'm with you where the yanking up of jeans/trousers is concerned, and also where the having a wardrobe full of clothes I'm slimming to get into...
You're doing brilliantly. I'd be interested to see what you're eating now.
It's so exciting seeing the numbers go down. I'm not sure when your evening out is but if you can switch the Malibu for vodka, you'll "almost" be dukaning it ;)

Morning Joanne,

thank you, feeling slightly frustrated that the scales have been the same for 4 days, probably because I am so desperate to be in the 11s. I will get there though.

our night consists of, 5pm checking in to the hotel, 6pm going for some food/drinks, 8pm comedy show, afterwards more drinking and dancing :)

I'm wondering what the difference is between malibu and vodka, apart from the taste lol. I had a very bad experience drinking vodka as a teenager and it put me off for life, guess I could try it though. Im not planning on drinking loads as the next day when we come home I have 3 children to look after so do not want to be feeling anywhere near hungover.

Better get ready for work, hope you have a good day x x

Aww no :( it will happen soon enough! What are you eating? Maybe try sticking to basics for a day I.e lean meat, eggs, oatbran... Try and cut out dairy, ham, packaged meats etc? And up your water intake? Xx

You will see a whoosh soon... Maybe you waiting for a visit from the poo fairy or is it close to TOTM? :rolleyes:

Sat night plans sound fun! You will have a fab time and look gorgeous!

I can't remember why I thought that vodka was the lowest carb drink cos I can't find any proof of that now. Sorry to lead you astray...
How about posting a menu? Maybe we can advise if there's something which might be hampering your loss...

Aww no :( it will happen soon enough! What are you eating? Maybe try sticking to basics for a day I.e lean meat, eggs, oatbran... Try and cut out dairy, ham, packaged meats etc? And up your water intake? Xx

Hi Leah, I was thinking yesterday about my water intake, dont think I'm having enough so I will make it my goal of each day to drink 2L. x x

You will see a whoosh soon... Maybe you waiting for a visit from the poo fairy or is it close to TOTM? :rolleyes:

Sat night plans sound fun! You will have a fab time and look gorgeous!

thanks Bonkers. Im so excited about going out. I think that I'll decide what dress to wear on sat when I've done my hair and make up.

your poo fairy comment really made me laugh :) its not that though and totm isnt due for a couple of weeks.

have a good day x x

Back