Jim's lazy Atkins diary

Morning all, it was a perfect day Windies 243-9, we should get the last man out this morning and then into bat. I'm off to the Litten Tree for the day again, well until i have to pick Olivia up from kiddie school and Colleen from work. Damned women ruining my day. LOL.

Lol - have fun jim:)

Morning Jim xx

Morning Di, morning all.

Well, we are promised some nice weather from tomorrow, bring it on :)

I suffered a brattie attack yesterday, took me back to my time serving in germany. Yum Yum and yes i did try one of each :D
Image001-19.jpg

Damn these mini photo's

here's the link

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/jimfro_album/Image001-19.jpg

Ah, just realised that if you clik on the mini image it brings it up large. LOL, sorry :)

Yum! They look amazing Jim! Love bratwurst xx

Ohh that looks tasty I bet they were fab and its legal!!! This woe really is madness.

Morning all, it's a lovely day here and we're off to the park with the little one and my Daughters choccy labrador Max, picnic is packed and it's going to be a fun day.

Those bratties were lovely, expensive though, I bet they'd be half the price in Germany.

Jim said:
Morning all, it's a lovely day here and we're off to the park with the little one and my Daughters choccy labrador Max, picnic is packed and it's going to be a fun day.

Those bratties were lovely, expensive though, I bet they'd be half the price in Germany.

On every street corner in Germany!!! I grew up on them with pomme frites and mayo :)

Hope your well Jimbo xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning all, what a lovely day it was yesterday.

me too Jo, i grew up mainly in Germany as well, including a long stint at Prince Ruperts military Boarding school in Wilhelmshaven. Not much on today, think I'll siit in the garden and work on dring the webs between my toes some more.

The Play park
Image006-4.jpgImage005-4.jpgImage002-19.jpgImage001_1-7.jpgImage007-5.jpg

Hellllllllllllllooooooooooo Jim - didn't realise you had started a diary as I am not around as much as I used to be - life does not half get in the way these days, but in a good way mostly. Bet you are enjoying this sunshine you lucky lucky man - lovely to have you back.
Bren xxx

Hi Bren, same here, it all got too hectic. LOL

Morning all, quite overcast here, which is a sham as it's been so nice for the last few days. Nothing much planned, I need to do some shopping and probably go ove to the FIL's and do some gardening, his lawn looks like a hayfield.

Evening Jim:). Sounds like you've been enjoyng the sunshine and relaxing - sounds great! I've been stuck inside without aircon learning all sorts of stuff (boo!). But the upside was sitting out drinking all night with a bunch of great folks including some army and navy types- think you would have enjoyed it too:D
Xx

Back