Jim's lazy Atkins diary

Evening Jim... It will come off in a flash ... Jammy dodger! Lol xx

Morning all,

LOL,I do enjoy induction, not sure why, but I always get this high and seemingly endless energy. It must suit my body type somehow.

How are we all, did we all survive the marathon that was the jubilee?

Afternoon Jim. Just about survived the weekend - 5 days off for me woohoo! However the scales have been shoved under the radiator for at least a week lol.

I had a fab weekend, loads of live music Jim, just how I like it - off on my holibobs on Saturday for 2 weeks so don't miss me too much xxxx

I stayed in and watched some of it on tellie - people who did go told me the crowds were horrendous (a practice run for the Games :()

Agree that the BBC's coverage was pretty rubbish - Stephen Fry is quoted as saying it was mind-numbingly boring!

Morning all, well afternoon really. We're of to Hamburg for 4 days tomorrow, so that won't be Atkins :D

Enjoy your trip Jim!! Xx

Morning, sitting here waiting for the Taxi to the airport now, I can just taste the brattie waiting for me. LOL.

Ha ha... Enjoy your trip Jim xx :)

4lbs up for me too Jim so back on induction!!! Have an awesome time in Hamburg.......wel jel on the proper authentic bratwurst front!!!!

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Evening Jim, hope you are having a fab time:D
Xx

We're back, a bit tired it was a hectic 4 days and as expected not Atkins Friendly, here's a jaeger scnitzel mit kartoffeln salat.
IMG_0693.jpg

And a jug of beer too by the looks of it lol. Glad you had a good time even if it was hectic.

We've got a Falklands parade in the town on Sunday Jim. Can't believe it was the 30th anniversary yesterday! If it's not pouring I may take a walk up to watch.

Back