Jim's lazy Atkins diary

Morning all, yes that was some stormy weekend! Image003.jpgImage001.jpgImage002_1.jpg

Here's my Mum's little cats kittens. ;)

Morning all, I'm taking Olivia to visit Great granny and the kittens this morning. I think they are very big for a first litter from a tiny cat that's barely 4 months old.

All the kittens have homes to go to, and then I'll ensure the cat is spayed.

Lovely day yesterday, but it's very cloudy today.

Last edited:
Olivia and Great Gran, 84 and 2 1/2 :)
Image001_1.jpg

Morning all, nothing much planned here today, no cricket, not rugby so I might just go and take my mum out today, maybe take her for a walk in Sutton park.

Yes olivia is getting really blonde LOL.

Hiya Jim, I once went horse riding in Sutton Park, many many years ago - before the horse would have got the benefit of there being less of me though, poor horse! xx

Afternoon Jim, lovely photos of Hamburg and garden!!

I used to like gardening to but mine is sadly now full of knotweed and suchlike due to lack of time :0(......!

Can't get rid of the stuff either!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning all, we did go to the park, it was a lovely day. and Bren, we saw lots of horses and riders. :)

Not sure what's happening today, weather looks a bit umpredictable

Morning Jim xx

Morning all, that was some day yesterday wasn't it, the road outside our house looked like a river, and the manhole covers had all been popped out by the water pressure, thank god we live on a hill. There has been a lot of roads closed round here due to flooding and the expressway was closed last night causing huge commuter problems.

Morning Jim,
Strange to see the wild weather everone had yesterday - here is was just outrageously warm and humid!
Have a great weekend
Xx

Morning Katie, yes it was weird weather. here's a kitten update, they are a week old today.

Image001_3.jpg

Morning all, wet and gloomy here, not very nice at all :(

Anyone know when the kittens eyes will open?

Back