Jim's lazy Atkins diary

Nice photo. Sounds like fun:D

Hi Jim
I'm knew to this but wanted to let you know, I love reading your posts and you look very well in the photo!
keep well
j x

I love Zigeunerschnitzels they are the best!!!!! They used to sell Zigeuner sauce in Lidls when they first opened but they don't now :(

Looks like you had a fab time!!! x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

IMG_0672.jpgIMG_0573.jpgIMG_0574.jpgIMG_0576.jpgIMG_0578.jpg

A few random hamburg pics

Lovely pics Jim - I especially love pic 3 - is it supposed to be an artistic comment on the Iron Curtain?

You look a bit fed up in pic 2 - had enough walking about at that stage? :)

Morning Jim:D. Love the piccys and looks like a fab break!

Morning all, it's sunny here and we have Olivia so it'll be a play park day and a picnic. I'm sorting out carb friendly struff for myself as we speak.

Yes Hamburg was fun, but at that point I'd had enough. LOL

We tried to find out about that door that looked like a curtain, nobody seemed able to tell us? shame as it was very pretty.

Here's a few more from the top of the Nikolai church, 100 metres and it sways in the wind LOL
IMG_0670.jpgIMG_0672.jpgIMG_0638.jpgIMG_0662.jpgIMG_0664.jpg

Morning all,

It's a gardening day today, after all that rain everything is growing like mad
IMG_0571.jpg

Gorgeous garden Jimbob - things have been growing like mad, haven't they - unfortunately my garden is all brambles and knotweed (problem for the landlord)!

Morning all, unbelievable rain last night, and it's starting again. Good job I did do the garden yesterday. No real plans today really

Morning all, it's still raining here, think i'll go and do a Lidl shop, see what's new and tasty

Evening Jim - wild and wooly down south! Hope the fireworks at the ball tonight aren't a washout or indeed a blow out :eek:
Have a great weekend
Xx

Back