Joanne's Food Diary

Can I make an observation?? Why don't you eat any fruit? I eat loads of fruit and veg. Just noticed there's no apples, oranges or bananas on you diary. Just curious hun.

x

I know!! To be honest I don't really like it, I usually have a satsuma during my break but don't tend to point it!! Apart from that I can't be bothered with fruit. I find it a bit of a chore and would rather not eat it than eat it!! I eat salad most days which I don't write down because i don't point it and try to have veg with dinner.

I am bad for not enough fruit but hey ho, ill survive!!

x

I know!! To be honest I don't really like it, I usually have a satsuma during my break but don't tend to point it!! Apart from that I can't be bothered with fruit. I find it a bit of a chore and would rather not eat it than eat it!! I eat salad most days which I don't write down because i don't point it and try to have veg with dinner.

I am bad for not enough fruit but hey ho, ill survive!!

x

Well then that makes complete sense. If you don't like it then don't bloomin eat it! Bit like me with oysters 'n glazed cherries - eww!

Wish I was more fussy.

S.x

Ha! Just wish i could be more fussy about things that aren't as good for you like; chinese, kebabs, crisps!!! The list is endless of food im definately not fussy about!!!!

x

Can I make an observation?? Why don't you eat any fruit? I eat loads of fruit and veg. Just noticed there's no apples, oranges or bananas on you diary. Just curious hun.

x
hi all sorry to butt in, as a lot of you know my hubbie is a very fussy eater but lost alot of weight a few years ago, a big block but can carry about 16 stone! he used to eat alot of fruit, now i mean he could have gone through 8 apples, 8 pears, bunch bananas, grapes, strawberries all in 1 day, believe you me he would have ate an orchard a day if he got it, God knows what is insides were like, even though fruit is could for u, he practically became a diabetic from all the natural sugar, and now it's all or nothing, so the fruit is gone.
but i know all you ww, limit your intake anyway, so no need to worry.:):)

I know how good am I!! Don't you feel guilty for a second as it turns out you have been my saviour. You won't believe it but I discovered on sunday that the tom soup ive been living on and counting as 2 points in actual fact is 4.5 POINTS!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

You can imagine my shock horror, which means that most days ive been 2.5pts over what i thot! You u did me a massive favour actually, thanks!!

My second book came from america today, not had a chance to look through it. Just going to go and have a good look through it now, will let you know if anything jumps out at me.

Hope you've had a good day :D x
hi joanne, just had another packet of hunky dorys!!!! 2 points, let me know if you come across anything good in your new books, you should try and get that other one i was telling you about. have suggestions for a quick marinade for pork chops??????

hi all sorry to butt in, as a lot of you know my hubbie is a very fussy eater but lost alot of weight a few years ago, a big block but can carry about 16 stone! he used to eat alot of fruit, now i mean he could have gone through 8 apples, 8 pears, bunch bananas, grapes, strawberries all in 1 day, believe you me he would have ate an orchard a day if he got it, God knows what is insides were like, even though fruit is could for u, he practically became a diabetic from all the natural sugar, and now it's all or nothing, so the fruit is gone.
but i know all you ww, limit your intake anyway, so no need to worry.:):)

:eek:

Thursday
Breakfast
porridge 1.5pts
skimmed milk 0.5pts

Lunch
chicken cup a soup 2pts
2ww bread 1pt
coronation tuna 1pt
pkt ww cheese curls 1 pt

Dinner
60g (dried) brown rice 3pts
chicken breast 2.5pts
ww tom soup 1pt
pataks madras paste 1pt

snacks
ww cheese nachos 1pt
ww choc caramel bar 1.5pts

total points so far... 17pts

well 2moro is friday again :D:D roll on the weekend!!!

x

just wondering does that mean 'out for lunch on a friday?'

we're goin' well aren't we?

spoiling yourself today with the cup soup!!! i breath a sigh of relief.lol

Last edited:
Yup out for lunch tomorrow, its a must, gets me through the week!!!

Always a dilema wot to have tho? Could be a baked potato 2moro i think!! Enjoy your lunch out too if you are going

x

Hunky dorys?? What are they? :)

:) Crisps! I wondered that myself. Don't think they exist up here in Scotland, hadn't ever heard of them either!!

x

Interesting you should say that though. I was on the Asda website a few days ago and before logging in, I was just browsing and these crisps popped up - they're quite spicy, chilli 'n stuff (salivating thinking about it) and I thought " OMG! Nice one - I'll be adding a six pack of them to the basket" but when I logged in, they were no where to be found!!!!

What's that all about? (<<<my saying of the day) I suppose maybe English customers don't get white pudding and haggis or scottish stuff eh? But it's crisps we're talking about...... why they not available nationwide? Want them crisps, hot 'n spicy nippy lips. Lush!

xx

hmmm!! Thats strange isn't it, bloomin asda teasing everyone with their crisps. I love the name; nippy lips-genius!!!

They sell these awesome crisps in my tuckshop in school, can't remember the name of them but they are like onion rings but beef and they are only 1 point, sometimes i have 2 packets - oops!!

x

Friday
Breakfast
2 slices of ww bread 1pt

Lunch
bowl homemade soup 3pts
roll and butter 3pts

Dinner
uncle ben's tomato risotto 7.5pts
2 bits of ww toast and butter 1.5pts

snacks
ww cheese curls 1pt
ww carrot cake 1pt

total so far.... 18pts

think that'll have to do me for 2day trying to save a few points for sat!!!

hmmm!! Thats strange isn't it, bloomin asda teasing everyone with their crisps. I love the name; nippy lips-genius!!!

They sell these awesome crisps in my tuckshop in school, can't remember the name of them but they are like onion rings but beef and they are only 1 point, sometimes i have 2 packets - oops!!

x

They're not called Nippy Lips donut! That was me just being descriptive! :8855:

I'm starvin.......... I want crisps........ 10 minst till tea.

Tell me, 2 slices of ww bread for brekkie? With what? On it's own? Were'nt ya chokin? Yuk!

Lol!! They should be called nippy lips, there is a neesh in the market for crisps with that name, don't ya reckon!!

Well i had the tiniest scraping of flora extra light which i don't count cos its so low (maybe i should, ah don't care!!) Friday is shopping day so there was hee haw left in the fridge to have with my ww toast, rubbish brekkie this morn :(

x

Oh my God - I found them. They're called Real Crisps Hot Mix. Does anybody get these at their local Asda cuz I know for a fact you don't get them North of the Border. I love spicy and these look lush!!!

ASDA @t home

Hope that link works!!

ooh they do look good! especially those jalepeno ones! U defo can't get them in any scottish asda?? x

I know - don't they? We need to chum up some guffs 'n see if we can acquire! :8855:

S.x

Back