Joanne's Food Diary

My best mate lives down in bolton, just round the corner from asda ill get her to check it out?? See if they sell those bad boys there x

My best mate lives down in bolton, just round the corner from asda ill get her to check it out?? See if they sell those bad boys there x

I have friends in St Helens but if I ask them to check them out, they'll think it's an invitation to come stay the weekend - NNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Long story.... another one, haha. :D

Let me know how you get on with that. First class, Royal Mail, Jalapeno plz! ;) LOL

Between my thread and your thread, dya think this is the Sherry and Joanne show???

Maybe it's just everybody else has got a life cept you 'n me eh? LOL
:D :D :D :D

:D Think i could be dumped soon if i don't stop spending so much time on here!!! Having a quick peek so can have "quality" time later, lol!!

Will keep you posted on crisps front

x

Saturdays points are mostly guessing but reckon i was good enough to stay on track

Breakfast/Lunch
roll 2pts
2 ww bacon 1 pt
cheese slice 1 pt
tom sauce 0.5pt

Dinner
Thai curry 6pts(???) didn't have much
noodles 4pts not many again

snacks
mouthful choc cake 2pts (just to be on safe side)
ww cheese puffs 1pt

Total 17.5pts

Cooo-eeeee! So how was your Valentine's Weekend? Did he wooo ya? Were you swept off your feet and wined 'n dined?

hiya

well swept off feet, i would say not! Had a nice enough wee day. Got a nice card, lovely words. Decided we would go out for a nice wee walk in the afternoon, was nice to get out and about. Dinner was half successful, curry was a hit, just like the restaurants apparently, but we had a disaster with the rice noodles, yuk!! won't be buying those again!!! topped of night with a dvd - juno, was good!!

Wot bout u?? Any excitement to report??

x

Hi gals!

Glad to see you're all still on track:D. Am having junk food withdrawal today!! Back to basics!!!:(

Must go update my food intake!

Oh dear! A day without Minimins........... you must really be sick?? Hope you're feeling better today chick? If ya muster the strength to type........ let us know you're ok?

xx

hope ur getting better, take care:):)

Hey all,

fret not, im feeling much better today, thank goodness. Not even gonny bother posting my food for last two days as it consists of a boiled egg (in a cup) and coke with a tspn sugar in it - mums orders!!!!

x

delighted to see ur up and abount , catch up soon:):):)

Saturday

Brekkie
porridge 1.5pts
milk 1pt

Lunch
cup a soup 2pts
sandwich ww tuna 2pts
ww cheese puffs 1pt
ww carrot cake 1pt

snacks
alpen light bar 1pt

Points so far 9.5pts
11.5pts left :D

Sunday
Brekkie
roll 2pts
2 slices wafer thin ham 0.5pts
potato scone 1.5pts

Lunch
ww bread 2 slices 1pt
coronation tuna 1pt
ww cheese nachos 1pt

Dinner
uncle bens risotto 7.5pts
ww cheese 30g 1.5pts

Total 16pts

Few little treats in between me thinks

Monday
Breakfast
slice of toast 1pt
marg 0.5pt
oj 0.5pt

Lunch
2ww bread 1pt
cheese slice 1pt
ww cheese nachos 1pt

Dinner
malaysian chicken and rice 9pt (to really be on safe side!)
rocky biscuit 2.5pts

snacks
ww carrot cake 1pt

points today 17.5pts

treat later :D:D

hi joanne, fair play, at least your back eating today.:D:D

hi joanne, just had dinner, mustardy pork and leeks, - well worth the wait!!! it was lovely, off for my walk now, fill in my food diary later.

Back