Kay's pics aka Teapot

Awww thanks Michelle! How have you been getting on today? x x x

Amazing Kay! You are an inspiration! xxx

Thank you Mand! x x x

Oh wow Teapot!

Thank you for sharing your pictures. You look amazing, such a big difference and in the last picture you look likes size 12 to me.

Thank you so much. You look like a different woman!

Nicola x

Thanks Nicola!
Try and update your stats so we can see how well you're doing!!! :)

Hi teapot!

Good idea - id completely forgot about doing that. Will get on the laptop later to try and figure it out!

Nicola x

Thank you Nuzzy! x x x

I'm joining the teapot fanclub too hehe! Whooo Teapot!

Are you going to update your avatar?

Hey , hope you don't mind, im having a sneak around, I'm starting the diet Friday have an appointment at the chemist Thursday evening !!! Just wanted to say well done on your weight loss " you look amazing !!! "

Thanks Nutty, and I don't mind at all!! Have you done LT before?

Awww thanks! Sometimes it's been very hard work, but it's been worth it!! x x x

Amazing transformation :) Deffo agree that a well deserved shopping trip,is in order to compliment your fantastic frame xx

Thank you Gemmy! I have spent years saying I was 'big boned'. Imagine my surprise over the weekend buying 3 pairs of new shoes that I'm now a size 5 instead of a 6 or 6.5 and all existing shoes flop off my heel etc. Amazed I lost weight on my feet too :)

No I will be a first timer on the diet, getting excited about the prospect of dropping the pounds ! Hoping week 1 will go fast after hearing about the hunger, headaches and shivers :-/

Hahaha, that's brilliant :) even better that you're a shoe size smaller cos there's always loads to chose from in the sales xx

Hi Gemmy

Never thought of the sales!!! People queuing for the Next sale etc - maybe I will become one of those! Never did before because I could get into any of their clothes. Whole new world out there ;)

Good luck Nutty, have you started yet? x x x

Back