Kirsty's ww diary - I'm Back!! :)

Ahh Kirst - thats the fighting spirit!! :D
I'm sure you'll have done really well at next weeks weigh-in!!

My turn tmrw....ahhh...i'm either going to need consoling or a big woohoo!!:happy036:

Good luck tomorrow!! :D:D

Hope you get your 3lb and your first sliver seven! Have my fingers crossed for you! xx

Last edited:
good luck for tonight kirsty!! it might not be as bad as you think, and even if it is, tomoro is a new day and you'll be even more motivated than before
Fiona
xx

Hey you! Just checking up lol :p. Hope you do good tomorrow! I'm sure you have done better than you think 'cause by the sounds of it u chose the healthy options when you were away so good luck! xx

See, the weight loss challenge I was doing finished the wi last thu. Should I just carry on weighing myself on a thu? (although I did wi today and was about 2lb less than on sat :) )

As for wine, I am so weak now, I have to have a very watered down small one with half a litre of sparkling water ... lightweight lol. Chocolate can take it or leave it, usually leave. I am a fruit sweets kinda gal :)

Helloo I say you should keep weighing yourself on a thursday and no peaks in between lol that way you get a better sense of how much you are losing. I don't see the point in weighin urself every couple of days - once a week should be enough lol.

Ah voddie is my downfall, once I start I can't stop and I always pour way too much in! lol so taking your advice and sticking to wine spritzers! :D:D

Hiya sorry about your gain this week..
Its soooooooo hard when you go away!
Anyhow that was then...Tomoz is the start of a whole new week to be the best you possibly can..
Good luck for a 100% week ahead x :)

Thanks Kirsty - sorry about the gain. Is it JUST food or could be it part of the month? Progesterone is evil and makes us retain water/fluid! (also makes us want to eat more - apparently we need an extra 300 cals a day during our period!)

I am SUCH a lightweight, I can only manage one small glass a day max atm ... wuss! (mind, that's just two points ;) ) ... or pimms and diet lemonade (half a point!) ... Believe me, I like my food!!! If I can eat more with my points, I will!!

Hey love sorry about the gain but i'm very glad it wasn't as bad as you feared. Good luck for your brand new week. I hope it's a good one for you x x x

Good luck tomorrow!! :D:D

Hope you get your 3lb and your first sliver seven! Have my fingers crossed for you! xx

Thanks Kirst!! I will let you know later, i'm actually really nervous!

Hows the start of your new week going? I'm sure you're gonna have a great week :D

Thanks Kirst!! I will let you know later, i'm actually really nervous!

Hows the start of your new week going? I'm sure you're gonna have a great week :D

Don't be nervous if you have stuck to your points you will do great! You should have seen me yesterday, I was feeling so sick before I got weighed. The queue was huge and had to wait 30 mins to get weighed, the closer I got the more sick I felt! lol :p

This week has been great so far.. stuck to my points and am starting to count my activity points from the gym and do it properly this time, no cheating. Today is my day off from the gym and tbh I'm glad as I planned my points yesterday and I don't think I will be able to save up the extra 4 points! lol

Glad to see you've got a pic up! :):)

Hey love sorry about the gain but i'm very glad it wasn't as bad as you feared. Good luck for your brand new week. I hope it's a good one for you x x x

Thank you! Yeah it is going to be! I have taken your advice and am counting all my activity points so that I'm not undereating. Day off from the gym today, I'm glad as I don't think I'll be able to save up the extra 4 points! lol xx

Thanks Kirsty - sorry about the gain. Is it JUST food or could be it part of the month? Progesterone is evil and makes us retain water/fluid! (also makes us want to eat more - apparently we need an extra 300 cals a day during our period!)

I am SUCH a lightweight, I can only manage one small glass a day max atm ... wuss! (mind, that's just two points ;) ) ... or pimms and diet lemonade (half a point!) ... Believe me, I like my food!!! If I can eat more with my points, I will!!

It could be, I have been feeling really bloated this week and last but still waiting for totm! (I'm not regular at all).

I wish I was a lightweight, it would certainly be easier for me to save points! lol :p:p

Ahh Kirst i could only imagine!! You must have a very busy WW group to be waiting 30 mins!! Well done for picking yourself up too! There are plenty of people out there who just give up at the first hurdle! :)

It took a lot of willpower for me last night, Ben decided to have a Chinese and oh my god it looked incredible against my scrambled egg on toast...lol! I did nick a chip from him (and savoured every bite!).

Just keep picturing myself thinner and it makes me not want to eat junk...hopefully i've nailed it this time and won't give up! :D

Are we supposed to eat our activity points? I thought we could only use 4 of them a day and save the rest?

Em I think you're only allowed to save 4 points a day and that's including the activity points. I add up my activity points and take it away from the amount I eat a day then see how much I am left with. Im not sure if this is right but that's the way I've started to do it and see how it goes instead of doing all the exercise and not counting the points. lol I didn't explain the very well... :rolleyes:

Ahh Kirst i could only imagine!! You must have a very busy WW group to be waiting 30 mins!! Well done for picking yourself up too! There are plenty of people out there who just give up at the first hurdle! :)

It took a lot of willpower for me last night, Ben decided to have a Chinese and oh my god it looked incredible against my scrambled egg on toast...lol! I did nick a chip from him (and savoured every bite!).

Just keep picturing myself thinner and it makes me not want to eat junk...hopefully i've nailed it this time and won't give up! :D

Aye it is lol. Well, the leaders always take aages to set everything up as well so that doesn't really help time wise lol. I just like to get in there, get weighed and go I never stay for meetings, I probably should one of these times though...

Aw well done you! I hate when David goes off track because I end up in a totally different mind set, which I really shouldn't, I'm so weak! lol. Everytime I'm at the gym I think the same as you, it really helps eh?! :D

:p

stolen food always tastes better lol:p

i dont eat my activity points but they come in handy (for stolen chips ,odd sweets,especially if you eaten all your points each day x x

Haha!! Stolen food...lol :D

I never stay for meetings, i don't really fancy sitting there like a loner, but perhaps i should too? I find this board is my motivation so i don't really feel a need to! :) Ben is great but he does like his naughty food! And i've never met a guy who eats so much Chocolate before...i'm just jealous he doesn't put anything on! Ohhh if only!!! x

hey all, just back from 5th weigh in and had another 2.5lb off! Am really pleased cos that's 16lb in 5 weeks, really didn't think I would do it that quickly as I'm using almost all of my points (22 now) every day, but I don't usually eat my activity points and I'm doing a lot of walking so maybe that's what it is! Whatever it is I'm not complaining! I can totally sympathise with what everyone is saying about men being able to eat so much and not seem to gain a pound, it's so sickening!! I think cos I don't live with my boyf it's not as bad, If I did god knows what would happen cos he eats like a beast! lol. How is everyone else's week going? soooo excited for my hols now, it's my birthday 2 weeks from thurs and then going on hols the next day, can't wait!!
Fiona
xx

Wow you are doing amazing!! I think you started off the same time as me and at same weight but you are doing so much better! What's your secret??? :p

Have you started to notice changes in your shape/clothes yet? Still a really good loss! Well done Fi!
xxx

Back