Kool 4 Skool 8 week challenge Sun 18th July- Sat 11th Sept!!

hi everyone, back from my short break away in blackpool, i lost 1.5lbs at monday weigh in xxx

I have lost 1lb today, dead chuffed as I have been suffering badly with constipation. But got some meds from DR'S so hopefully it can clear it's self up :)
Also started to do Davina - Th Power of Three which has been really difficult with suffering from a bout of clinical depression. But so pleased as right now it is a massive achievement for me to do :)

1.5lbs off for me this week (so happy I could scream as I had a bad week!!!)

Well done on everyone's losses so far!

Well done all!! Not so good for me this week as gained 1lb!! Really disappointed as I've been very good but it's *week for me next week and it usually has an impact the week before, so it's important to see the bigger picture!! Just hate going backwards espesh when I've stuck to plan!! Nevermind, it will pay off eventually!X

Hang in there funcurls, try not to let the lying scales get you down. Once you TOTM is out of the way I am sure you will be rewarded :) I too suffer the week before with up to 5lbs :cry: it will only be temporary!
Remember that it is a journey with all it's ups and downs. You have done amazingly well with lsoing 51lbs so hold on to it and you are moving forward with reconsing how your body responds to everyday living. At least you have not self sabbataged because that would be a little step back. Change can happen anytime so don't give up the faith, the furture is bright the furture is SW :)

Well done hun!! Isn't it a relief to get a decent loss after a gain!! There's no better feeling than making progress, no matter how big or small the loss, and no worse feeling that gaining (well there are worse feelings in life but I'm talkin in SW terms!!LOL) Congrats!X

Well done hun!! Isn't it a relief to get a decent loss after a gain!! There's no better feeling than making progress, no matter how big or small the loss, and no worse feeling that gaining (well there are worse feelings in life but I'm talkin in SW terms!!LOL) Congrats!X

I had two weeks in a row of gaining, so I was determined this week. Mind you, I was convinced I hadn't done very well this week, and was gonna be quite happy with a maintain, so I was over the moon with the loss!! Onwards and upwards now, get rid of that other two pounds and I'll be happy!

Wish me luck for later - weigh in this evening & desperate for at least half a pound loss to get that blinking stone award.

If I don't get it I swear I'm going to have a meltdown. I have been soooo good again this week.

Well done to everyone who's lost already this week.

Wish me luck for later - weigh in this evening & desperate for at least half a pound loss to get that blinking stone award.

If I don't get it I swear I'm going to have a meltdown. I have been soooo good again this week.

Well done to everyone who's lost already this week.

Fingers crossed!

I have to report in with a 3 pound gain! I did have a great time though.:D I'll have those same pounds back off next week.

Yay! A pound off for me.

Back