Laura's last attempt!!

:) Thank you!! I've been even too scared to weigh!! Lolxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm with you!! Today is the day :))

Strap me back in too please!!!!!!!!!

Yep! I'm in, and all focused and accounted for! ...although. ..I weighed this morning and the scales said 12.6 which I don't believe....:-( I really need scales I can rely on...it really upset me last time when it said I'd dropped loads...even though I knew they were lying!

Have really enjoyed feeling back in control today. :) I've upped my calories from 1300 to 1450 to ease me in and see how I get on. I don't want to start off starving or failing so figured that was best! :)
I just really wish I could trust the scales so think I'll have to get some new ones (although these are only about 6 weeks old!).. I'm half expecting to get on in the morning and either lose a stone or put on a stone! ! Damn things!! Nevermind.... I must just ignore them for now and not get too downhearted like I did last time. :) It's nice to be back girls. Xxx

Yep! I'm in, and all focused and accounted for! ...although. ..I weighed this morning and the scales said 12.6 which I don't believe....:-( I really need scales I can rely on...it really upset me last time when it said I'd dropped loads...even though I knew they were lying! Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I think that's what threw you. I reckon you should either weigh in at boots or tesco or somewhere like that or have a look on eBay. You can get really good scales on there which are maybe discontinued models cheaper. I always go salter x

It really did knock me :-( silly I know! I always used to weigh everu Sunday morning before breakfast down at tescos... with a maxi dress and nothing else...lol... but then the maxi dress got so big for me I looked an absolute state...ha ha.. so I figured that I'd buy scales and weigh at home....hmmmm... well we'll see. Have had a good day so onwards and downwards! :) xxx

They really are knackered... so 12.6 yesterday, 13.1 this morning..... even though I know they're not right it's just so disheartening so they can do one! I'm taking them back tonight!!

I bought some from Boots (salter scales) which kept on giving me different weights. I took them back to Boots even though I didn't have the receipt. They refunded them no problem.

Tesco have taken the scales back and given me new ones and tonight they're showing at 13.2 so I'll weigh in the morning and reset from there. What a pavlova!! :)

Ok...so 13.0 this morning so that's my new starting point! Had a read through my old posts last night.... man alive things have changed for me in the last 6 months!! It's lovely to read back to when I was 16stone and felt helpless...to then getting more and more positive, to starting the business to continue losing.... I thoroughly enjoyed it! Lol...self indulgent I know, but hey!
I'm inspired by my past success so that's worth it in my book! :)
Onwards and downwards for me peeps! Have a lovely day.xxx

Ok...so 13.0 this morning so that's my new starting point! Had a read through my old posts last night.... man alive things have changed for me in the last 6 months!! It's lovely to read back to when I was 16stone and felt helpless...to then getting more and more positive, to starting the business to continue losing.... I thoroughly enjoyed it! Lol...self indulgent I know, but hey!
I'm inspired by my past success so that's worth it in my book! :)
Onwards and downwards for me peeps! Have a lovely day.xxx

Glad you got your scales sorted, you have a new starting point. I think its important to read back and reflect and you can see how far you have come. You have done so well so far! Onwards and downwards!

Thanks Sarah. Yep starting afresh. It's funny eh...I felt just as hideous with that stone on as I did with the 4 stone on...lol... it really is a mentality thing isnt it. I feel better already and it's only been a few days!! :) Hope everyones had a good day, hope the suns been shining! Xxx

So I've had a sneaky peek at the scales before officially weighing on weds... I've lost less than 1 lb...ggrrrrr... nevermind... I'll stay off the scales now until weds and see what happens.

So I've had a sneaky peek at the scales before officially weighing on weds... I've lost less than 1 lb...ggrrrrr... nevermind... I'll stay off the scales now until weds and see what happens. Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

But you still have half the week to go honey don't panic.... Xx

Everyone in my office is talking about food....and all the food I love!!!! Aaaagghhhhhhh!!

So ive weighed this morning, the scales said 12.6, I got off, got back on it said 12.7, got off, got back on again, they said 12.8.... ffs.... 2 sets of scales in 2 weeks thay can't tell me how much I weigh.... I'm soooo cheesed off!! Lol

I tried every set of scales in Argos . I have a very old accurate set but wanted to take some to my SIL house as they didn't have any .. Couldn't find a set of scales that matched mine.

Mine are accurate I've weighted my bag at home and is exactly the same on the airport scales ..

Mine were a free gift, worth £50.. By Camry

Theses are not the same model but same brand

Camry EB831V Slim Tempered Glass Electronic Personal Scale with S... http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00ESDT3KS/ref=cm_sw_r_udp_awd_GS.jtb1B61H00

Back