Lexie's SW diary

Week 6 day 2

B: Shape zero, banana, orange
L: Mackerel on Toast, orange, apple
D: Channa Pardesi from Indian (7?) Poppadum (4?) boiled rice.
S: Milk (HEA) and Hovis (HEB) + 2 syns
Syns: two slices nimble, and a fibre bar.

Looking at my progress on the website, if I lose 2.5lbs this week I will get my stone and a half award. If I lose 3lbs, I'll get that award AND my Club 10!

Exciting times :D

Last edited:
So Last night turned into a bit of a nightmare. But not really. Husband got news he's got a new really well paid job after facing redundancy and my MIL has been approved for partial retirement which she's been really pleased with. So we had a curry, but it took over a hour to arrive so I'd had nothing to eat between 12 - 8! so had two pieces of nimble (5), laughing cow EL (1) and 2 pieces lean bacon with tomato, so an additional 6 syns there.

I had channa pardesi (7), and boiled rice, with a poppadum (4) and two wee pieces of chicken pakora (3?).

Then I had a fibre bar (6)?

So on Friday I racked up an not entirely unimpressive estimated 26 syns. Which is not too bad considering it was a celebration night. If I don't get my targets this week then fine, ther's always next week.

So today - Back on track.

B: Fruit, shape zero,
L: Vegetable and lentil soup, Fibre bar (HEB)
D: Boiled rice, chicken,beef ham, enoki mushrooms, like a special fried rice I suppose
Syns: None today
Snacks: HEB, and HEA, milk.

Well looking like a STS this week for me.

Between the curry on Friday, and the fact that its * week, I'd be very surprised if my scales move this week. So with that in mind, trying to reduce the salt intake down over the next few days and drink ore water to shed the retention

B: Onken FF vanilla, Fruit.
L: Singapore rice noodles, extra spicy, stir fry veg
S: Leek, carrot and celery soup. V.V.V Hungry
D: Chicken breast in orangeade, pasta and carrots, sweetcorn (as 2/3 free)
S: HEB (Fibre bar) HEA milk
Syns: 9.5 as ate a Turkish Delight. Lush.

Last edited:
Hiya Mrs

Lovely to see you around again - have missed you and everyone really. You are doing so well on SW and staying very focused and disciplined.

Well done on HB getting new job thats great news. How is your training going? Are you nearly finished yet? You cant be that far off.

I NEED to do somet about my weight. Ive been starting a diet every monday since xmas and have fallen off wagon every week, BUT the up side is that even though I put on weight from Jan to May I plateaud (?sp) at my heaviest non-pregnant and have maintained within half a stone - which in one way is great but not in another cos Im 6stone overweight!!!

I did have a temporary dalliance with SW and my friend came with me but my head wasnt in the right place so gave up after a few weeks. Im ok Mon to Fri its just the weekend with the kids.

Im going to get out me SW folder today - got mountains of recipes and plan the week - got DS party tomorrow with Sainsbury's platters so will aim on starting tues - you have inspired me to get my ar*e into gear

Keep up the good work
xxx

Well Jess, Good to "see" you! Not seen you about for aaaaages!

Training nearly finished should be all done and dusted by January. It feels ages away but going in too quick at the same time?

Thought I would try SW, I couldnt face points on WW again, and to be honest last time I went to WW the leader was a bit.... "meh". So off I went to SW. I did consider CD, but still not got the medical sign off after the Vitamin D fiasco, even though its all resolved. But I so needed to do SOMETHING, you know, so joined SW.

Plus hubby's doing it too and he's lost 18lbs too so far and he's really quite into it, and strutting about.

Well have a lovely day tomorrow, and I'll maybe see you about on here for a bit?

Oh gads. I'm STARVING TODAY.

Just made a pot of superfree soup. Hot, bulky and hopefully comforting.

Bloody hormones.

Monday

B Shape Zero/Onken, fruit, coffee
L Pasta in vegetable broth, fruit, Hi Fi Bar (HEB)
D Lamb casserole with parsnips, carrots and tomatoes with herbs and garlic.
S HEA milk.
Syns: 10 maltesers and a can of sugar free red bull at Cinema. about 9 syns?

Last edited:
Haha - I do try to be organised, sometimes to the point of being really pedantic about the whole thing.

Anyway sneaky peak on the scales this morning shows gain of 1lb. Not that bothered, disappointed yes, but its going to fluctuate anyway, so at least I have a * week pattern approaching a regular rhythm so that's good. I'd take that happily as compensation for a gain week. :D

Tuesday

B: Onken, fruit, coffee (milk as HEA)
L: Sweet chilli and red pepper cottage cheese (1), scan bran (HEB) and fruit
D: Leftover lamb stew, but no lamb (!) and leftover mash, beetroot, trout fillet.
Syns: Cottage cheese (1), Fibre bar (6),

Last edited:
Hi, didn't realise your husband was following the plan, mine is too, although he has hit a bit of a barrier, fingers crossed for wi tomorrow, half of me wants him to lose BIG and the other thinks it will be unfair if he loses! We are at 26lbs loss each at the minute and i love a bit of healthy competition lol!

I'm ahead by half a pound at the moment. Although he just walloped through a 230g bag of maltesers at the cinema, I estimated 38g = 9.5 syns, so that bag cost him about 58 syns. I ate 10 of them. Maltesers not syns.

He PHONED me today to tell me his weight. How SAD is that? Seriously? lol

He's dropped another 3lbs. But he did also walk the 3miles home today for exercise because "he had Maltesers last night and its all about balance"

Jammy beggar.

Good luck to you both Donna!

I keep thinking today is Friday :(, but its not its WEIGH DAY! 1lb off!

B: Shape zero, melon, chai masala tea
L: Runner beans, beetroot, cottage cheese, Fibre bar (HEB)
D: Tuna pasta of some sort, veggies to make 1/3 up
S: Milk HEA, fibre bar,

Last edited:
B: melon, baby avocado (5)
S: nectarine, apple
L: Cheese brocolli pasta bake from magazine (lovely)
D: Leek and butterbean soup soup
S: Milk (HEA), HEB?
Syns: avocado (5)

Last edited:
Friday!

Passed my research Proposal for uni, so in 11 weeks time I will be a qualified nurse IF I pass my placement . Scary!

B: Yoghurt, Melon, avocado (5)
L: Pasta bake again
D: Pork curry OR chinese slow roasted pork, rice, veggies
S: Reduced fat cheese (40g) and still to fit in a HEB.
Syns: 5 for avocado, and 1.5 for pork if chinese style.

Back