Lexie's SW diary

I am so hungry, I have a cold. And thirsty. And have a sore throat :( And now I'm breaking out in big sore spots. But apart from that I'm good....

Eaten a whole punnet of grapes on top of dinner.

Thanks Donna. Cold still raging in full force and I start my management placement tomorrow. Typical :( All welcome aboard the Motivation train, the more on it the faster it goes :D

Sunday: Weight this morning 14st 1.8LBS

B: Activia yoghurt, grapes, coffee
S: Hot lemonade
L: Trout fillet, loads of superfree veg
D: Leftover SW KFC, beans, superfree
S: HEB on the chicken, HEA on milk.
Syns: 1/2 a syn for the activia? It's ringing bells that the mango one is 0.5. I'm talking mince its free.

Last edited:
First day of placement, Weight this morning 14st 1.6lbs

B: Quark (more protein than a yoghurt, keep me going for longer), defrosted cherries, chinese apple/pear, apple.
L: Minestrone soup with added precooked beef, apple
S: Mini babybels (HEA)
D: [STRIKE]More minestrone soup, mackerel fresh[/STRIKE] Husband made dinner for me coming home, and it was chicken and beef fried rice. HEB+2 syns, Toast with Quark
Syns: say 2.5 think I've been underdoing the bread, and a meruingue. 2.5. Total 5

Last edited:
Still feeling poo. Weight this morning 14st 0.6lbs

B: 5 scan Bran (HEB), 1/2 tub chilli cottage cheese (1.5 syns?) and a peach. Cup of rosemary and cardamom tea.
L: Minestrone soup, pickled onions.
S: Peach
D: Salt and chilli squid (This was burny nippy hot, but its cleared my sinuses a treat!), another bowl of minestrone soup,
S: Alpen light bar (3.5 syns)
S: HEA milk in multiple cups of tea and coffee.

Last edited:
Well, it's weigh in day later on. Official weight to be updated. But i suspect it will be about the 13 st 13.5 mark . Please! That would be my 2 stone award!

[STRIKE]B: Yogurt, frozen cherries, cuppa tea
L: Dunno yet. I suspect GIANT Baked Mushroom with bolognese sauce over it,. [/STRIKE]
D: Chicken fillets from Marks, noodles, veggies, Morrison value curry sauce.
S: HEA Milk, HEB HiFi Bar X 2 (one at meeting)
Syns: 7.5 + 6 = 13.5

Edit: Woke up this morning. Feeling rubbish, nauseated stomach cramps. Have managed a glass of water, a coffee and a yoghurt thus far. Weight 14st 1.7lbs. Rubbish.

Last edited:
Weight in is at 5:30 tonight so will update when I'm hone, but I have to say its looking unlikely. :(

Update: Nope, didn't get it.Missed it by a whole pound. Ah well. Success Express this week, going to go for it

Last edited:
So Day 1 of Success Express on Thursday

B: Choc weetabix (HEB1+2 Syns), 250ml milk (HEA1) Yoghurt, cherries
L: 2 Slices Hovis toasted (HEB2 + 3 syns), packet of crisps to make crisp sarnie (5.5), banana, apple, plum
S: Plum
D: Beansprouts (about 1/2 a pack) aubergine, mushroom strifried
S: Alpen bar (3.5)
Syns for the day: 14 in total

Weight this AM: 14st 0.5lbs, same as weigh in scales last night.

Can I just say, today was a NIGHTMARE. I had packed my bread and my tin of tomatoes. Got to ward only to discover no toaster. So no toast and tomatoes. So we go to the canteen, which because I'm second break I have a choice of Chips, Steak pasty, or beans. That was it.

I asked them to toast my bread. No. But I would pay. No its "outside" food. Fair enough, can they toast 2 bits of their bread then? No. Toasters off.

Screw it. I buy a packet of low cal cheese and onion and put them on my unclean outsiders bread. Have a piece and crisps. Which was okay actually just not filling, so ate a load of fruit.

Played trumpet trouser for the rest of the shift due to crisp and fruit combo.

Home after shift ate a plum in the car, couldn't face coming home to cook after shift so just stirfried some veggies and crawled into bed. Then was starving so had an Alpen light bar.

The day came in under the 15 system, but I still feel a bit bleugh. Not quite the start I was looking for.

Last edited:
So Success Express, Day 2. Weight this morning 14st 0.3lbs

B: Choc weetabix and milk (both HEX's plus 2 syns)
L: Spicy Tomato and Quorn sausage soup, wholemeal bread for HEB2
D: Big Mushrooms baked with egg on top, grilled tomatoes and caramelised onions
Snacks: Fruit
Syns: so far for today had 2

Hi Just popping by to say i have enjoyed reading your diary and well done on your losses x

Can I just say, today was a NIGHTMARE. I had packed my bread and my tin of tomatoes. Got to ward only to discover no toaster. So no toast and tomatoes. So we go to the canteen, which because I'm second break I have a choice of Chips, Steak pasty, or beans. That was it.

I asked them to toast my bread. No. But I would pay. No its "outside" food. Fair enough, can they toast 2 bits of their bread then? No. Toasters off.

Screw it. I buy a packet of low cal cheese and onion and put them on my unclean outsiders bread. Have a piece and crisps. Which was okay actually just not filling, so ate a load of fruit.

Played trumpet trouser for the rest of the shift due to crisp and fruit combo..

i shouldn't laugh but ... :8855:

so mrs trumpet trousers well done on going under 200lbs - very impressed and so sorry you missed out on your shiny, its yours next week...dtx

STILL NO SHINY! Put on 2.5lbs instead.

Back to EE for me this week, at least I know where I stand with that.

B: Onken, oats (HEB), sliced fig, strawberries, coffee.
L: Chinese bachelors rice with aubergine, cauli, broc, carrots.
S: 2 chinese apples, pear
D: Rest of HEA as a latte, 200g baked beans from fridge pack, 2 boiled eggs, 2 Quorn sausages, 4 baby courgettes and loads of mushrooms. Sounds weird but it was kinda like a sloppy all in one brekkie.
Syns: 2 dashes of milk in tea/coffee, 4 Roses chocs and a wee drop Pringles. Counting as 15 for the day

Last edited:
Friday

B: Onken, oats (HEB), sliced fig, strawberries, coffee.
L: Chinese bachelors rice with aubergine, cauli, broc, carrots.
S: Fruit
D: Rest of HEA as a latte, 200g baked beans from fridge pack, 2 boiled eggs, 2 Quorn sausages, 4 baby courgettes and loads of mushrooms.
Syns:?

Oooft not filled this in for ages. Today was a not bad day but involved a few bad choices and a complete lack of measuring.

B: None - nothing in post Christmas visiting.
L: Huge Greek salad with lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, 10% fat Feta and some black olives
s: Cool Doritos with salsa
D: 2 slices pepperoni pizza and a bowl of melon, blueberries, grapes and vanilla Onken.

Going to get back on track, but the nausea is proving hard to plan for an I'm loving things one day and off them the next.

Sorry Donna!

Kinda stopped a few weeks back, had loads of stuff on with hospital placement, exams, missed loads of SW meetings, fell off the wagon.

Also I'm now 12 weeks pregnant so not really been following SW much, just trying to eat what I can when I can due to nausea, some days thats good, some days not so good.

However I resolve to try and be a bit more accountable, and after Midwife appt next week will be rejoining as don't want to put on stones and stones and stones whilst pregnant.

So today:

B: Kelloggs Just Right and 1% milk (no idea of syns)
S: Melon
L: Meeting a friend in Paisley
S: More melon and some fat free natural yoghurt
D: Sweet potato, carrot and bean soup (home made)

Tried to be reasonably healthy today, MS put paid to that at end of day though

B: 1/2 a melon, mug of milk
L: Egg in a cup, one slice toast, apple
D: Side of mixed veggies, Free steak burger, bacon and cheese. Managed the veggies and took massive boak at the burger.

Ended up having a slice of bread with jam and butter, and then some reduced fat light icecream (70 cals for 2 scoops).

Might try and manage a bowl of bean and veggie soup later when watching tele.

Back