Lexie's SW diary

Saturday

B: nectarine, melon, activia
L: Lentil and vegetable soup, Hovis with quark, sweetener and cinnamon
D: Omlette, followed by fruit and a yoghurt with honey (1).
S: HEA Milk, HEB Hovis (1.5 slices)
Syns:1

Last edited:
Sunday. Fry up day!

B: Sausages (2) bacon, eggs, beans, onion, tomatoes, Hovis (HEB + 3 syns)

L: activia and peach

D: noodles, salt and chilli broccoli, sweet chilli prawns

S: Milk HEA, bread HEB, activia frozen as ice cream

Syns: 5

Last edited:
Monday

B: Fruit, activia
L: Out for a walk, Subway salad with chilli dressing (2-3)?
D: noodles, salt and chilli broccoli, sweet chilli prawns
S: HEA milk, HEB cereal bars from Asda on way home.
Syns: Walkers Baked crisps (5) plus salad syns (8) total?

Last edited:
Tuesday

B: Yoghurt, plums, apple, coffee
L: salad, boiled rice, chicken drumstick with skin removed and 1 tablespoon beet root salad. .
D: Rump steak, salad, corn on cob
S: Milk HEA, Cereal balrs HEB.
Syns: None as yet

Last edited:
Weigh day! My scales this morning reported 14st 3lbs - we'll see how that tallies with weigh in tonight. Wish me luck.

B: Shape, plums, masala chai and an apple
L: Turkey salad with sliced fig, diet coke.
D: Dunno yet, see what husbands up to tonight when he's home, jelly (0.5 syn)
S: Soy milk HEA, choc weetabix HEB + 2 syns
Syns: 2.5 so far, will try and fir in a wee options later to bring me up to 5.5

Turns out my scales are 1lb lower in the morning than the SW ones at night. I lost 4lbs this week. Quite pleased.

Last edited:
Thursday

B: Yoghurt, plums, banana
L: Mackerel on Toast (2 syns for additional HEB), plums,
D: Fillet of smoked haddock, potatoes mahed with onion and cabbage, more cabbage.
S: Milk (HEA) Hovis (HEB), an apple, 3 carrots
Syns: Options (3)

Last edited:
Donna I was stunned last night. Got SOTW, Club 10 AND my stone and a half award. Wee bell was ringing like mad.

Your losses aren't too shabby either lady!

Donna I was stunned last night. Got SOTW, Club 10 AND my stone and a half award. Wee bell was ringing like mad.

Your losses aren't too shabby either lady!

You so deserved that, you are a very inspriational lady, thank you but i do feel a bit stuck at the moment, like i have run out steam, don't know what to do next...well housework but you get my drift!

Donna Just read the above and will comment on it more when I am home. Running out for placement at the moment.

B: Choc weetabix and soya milk (HEB +2 SYNS, HEA), Apple
L: leftover bubble n squeak, nectarine
D: Wagagamama style vegetable and chicken soup
S: Fruit as used all HEx's in breakfast, maybe a yoghurt
Cinema: Freddo, 4 Maltesers and a sugar free jelly.
Syns: 2 from brekkie, a freddo at the cinema, a jelly and 4 maltesers say 8, total 10.5

Last edited:
B: Choc weetabix, milk, tea (all HEA and B)
S: Banana
L: Mushot, apple, orange
D: Pork loin steak, stir fry veg, peppers, chillies, brown rice
Syns: Choc mint options.

Last edited:
Sunday. Feel pants today. Sore neck, really tired, out on placement again for 8th day in a row, but off tomorrow. Sore throat gunk at back of it and woke up to a smell of poo. Dog pood all over the hall. Wee lamb. And the chocolates given to me by a patient got cracked open last night, I didn't want to but husbands like "we'll just have one". I ate a full layer. **** it. Going to get back on track for rest of week and maybe a success express next week.

Just cannot be bothered at all today. With anything. It's not like me to be this stroppy. :mad:

Anyway

B: Hovis with quark and mixed spice (HEB + 2syns), popcorn tea
L: Fruit, yoghurt
D: chinese slow roasted beef, veggies. I don't deserve rice. JOKE. will pull some precooked rice out of freezer, brown basmati.
S: fruit, HEA of soya milk.
Syns: yesterdays 1/2 a tray of Thorntons 14 in total, say 3 syns each? 42syns.

Still fed up, anyway...

B: Yoghurt, fruit, coffee
L: Soup from freezer, fruit
D: Chickpea dahl, bilked out with extra veg, slapped on top of a baker.
S: Milk (HEA) and Bread (HEB)

B: Yoghurt, coffee
L: Baker, chickpea dahl and extra veg
D: Chickpea dahl (1/3 tin), extra veg and rice
s: HEA milk, HEB cereal bars

Last edited:
Weds - Weigh in day

B: Yoghurt, coffee, apple
L: Cucumber stir fry, baker,
D: Spag bol, pasta
Syns: A meringue, a dash of milk at WI and I cheekily licked the spoon when I was making Guinness Cake (for quality control purposes you understand?)
S: Milk, HEA, Cereal bars HEB

Last edited:
So, lost 1.5 lbs this week, which after Thorntonsgate I'm happy with

B: Activia, tea, slice of ham, apple
L: Baker, spag bol, M&S COU Rhubarb yoghurt (yum and free)
D: In myself tonight again :(, so ham, egg, Sw chips, veggies.
S: Milk HEA, HEB Hi Fi bar
Syns: Dash of milk in coffee and 1/2 a slice of Guinness cake (am counting my whole 15 syns for this to cover it as its VERY rich)

So so tired recently. Be glad tomorrow when I have a day off, starting to get dark baggy eyes. And I need fruit in, but the Pope is coming tomorrow so roads will be mental. Think will come home, eat remaining fruit in bowl (3 apples) and go to shops tomorrow. I can always snack on veg instead I suppose.

I also need to drink more water as I think that didn't help this week either. Just so shattered and next week marks the beginning of the 13 hour shifts 3-4days in a row. Ugh.

Last edited:
Friday. Weight this am 14st 0.8lbs. I'm going to weigh to see how the week goes. I'm not a frantic panic weigher, so on we go then.

B: Muller, tea, apple
L: Argh - see below
D: SW KFC (First time making this and am a bit nervous), chips, corn and coleslaw.
S: HEA Milk, HEB Hovis for the chicken.
Syns about 65 - 70

No curry tonight as have defrosted the chicken legs.

Today did not go well, I'm editing this in retrospect to keep it accountable. Lunch I picked the "lean loin fillet" with crushed potatoes (not not mashed) and bashed neeps, wild mushroom cream sauce separate thanks. For my starter (no pudding) I had prawns on salad with the sauce separate.

So the starter went okay, I used maybe 2 teaspoons of the marie rose to moisten my prawns.

Then the main came, it wasn't pork loin at all, it was a rib steak, the potates were mashed with oil/butter and the neeps were lovely. So I synned the pork steak at 5.5syns as its something I've eaten before, the potatoes I ate half of and gave up as a bad game and I had 1tblsp of the sauce. So I thought that'll be my syns for the day.

Then my mums pudding came, she made my try a wee bit from the tip of the spoon, it was lovely apple and apricot crumble with vanilla cream. I'm not going to syn this as it was a tiny wee bit

Then I came home, made dinner. After dinner I ate a WHOLE packet of M&S redcurrant puffs at 3.5syns each, I think about 15 in the packet. So I went over by about 50 syns yesterday.

Going to flexi syn it, and take it off my weeks total. No more syns til Weds. I'm okay with that, its not a punishment but its about having a modicum of control. If I find that its getting unbearable by Wednesday I'll have some. I'm not a masochist.

Last edited:
So Saturday Weight 14st 1lb exactly, Turns out today is a fish day!

B; Coffee, HEB Hi Fi bar, yoghurt
L; Smoked salmon and salad
D; Fresh trout, HUGE plate of veggies, potatoes
S; HEA milk, HEB above of Hi Fi BAR
E; Going to walk to lunch and back, so maybe a hour or so walking.

Back