LifesDesire's JUDDD Diary

That sounds like a good plan! Drink coffee or tea if you like that, that helps take the edge of hunger off for me :) x

I may well do that, I haven't had a black coffee in a long time but I used to drink it all the time *pops kettle on* thanks for reminding me :) x

Thanks Nic, it really did :)

Right so update for today (sorry to repeat myself Nic =P)

Day 3 - Second DD
Fridge Raiders - 115cals
Grapes and raspberries - 71cals
Weight Watchers Beef Hotpot (for later) 231cals

Total - 417/418

Very very happy, hardly been hungry all day, tomorrow back to work and can eat, how wonderful is that?! (rhetorical, we all know it's magical)

So my up day yesterday led to dinner out where I didn't eat a massive amount but it was all quite unhealthy, so maybe looooads of calories lol, so I'll see how that effects me.

DD today, the plan is:
1 plum - 30 cal
2 sweet onion ryvita with light mayonnaise and ham - 149 cal
Weight watchers chicken hot pot - 226 cal

Total - 405

Will eat as and when hungry for the day, nothing yet, how are you all doing?

xxx

Yeah, sounded like a great DD, until I turned it into an UD.

I figure it's ok though so long as I do two DD's now to make up for it. I felt really unwell yesterday as well as TOTM starting early and I craved sugar and chocolate, so I told myself it was ok to have two UD's in a row as a lot of people do it over the weekend.

However, it may mean I need extra support from you girls as I still feel unwell but am determined to stick to these two DD's, so far haven't eaten anything and have just had a little skimmed milk in a coffee, not hungry yet :)

How's everyone doing? xxx

You could maybe have today as a DD and tomorrow as an ID?? I've just read a few people who've tried double DDs have later fell off the wagon. Then again some successfully do them, so it's up to u :) x

Hi I have been poorly again today :( went in to work but admitted defeat after a few hours :((

Anyways it's totally pooped my week up as everyday has been a DD, I have eaten very little but hey ho :-/

2 UD's are what keep me going lol x so don't be doing any guilt on that front!! A double DD is not really necessary?? Is it?? Xxxxx

Hope you feel better sooooon xxxxx

You could maybe have today as a DD and tomorrow as an ID?? I've just read a few people who've tried double DDs have later fell off the wagon. Then again some successfully do them, so it's up to u :) x

Well i don't plan on doing it regularly, just feel like i need it to make up for having lots of chocolate yesterday, although i did eat lots of fruit too, i tried to still be healthy ish, I am worried actually that if i have two down days i won't get the full effects as far as keeping your metabolism going, i might let tomorrow mornings weight decide what i do, because i definitely want to return to an UD friday and DD saturday and be back on track, it's just what i do with tomorrow that's the question i guess xxx

Hi I have been poorly again today :( went in to work but admitted defeat after a few hours :((

Anyways it's totally pooped my week up as everyday has been a DD, I have eaten very little but hey ho :-/

2 UD's are what keep me going lol x so don't be doing any guilt on that front!! A double DD is not really necessary?? Is it?? Xxxxx

Hope you feel better sooooon xxxxx

Aww no, i'm sorry to hear you're still unwell. I've been in pain due to TOTM on top of illness today but managed to get into work for a bit at least. You should still try and eat as best you can to keep your energy up *hugs*

I don't know if doing double down days will be necessary really but i also want to get back on track, have had between 500 and 600 calories today and really want friday to be my up day so will either do down or inbetween tomorrow depending how i feel.

Hope you feel better soon too xxx

Hi there!

Hope you dont mind me snooping!

I have been doing JUDDD a while and I have done 2 DDs and its so hard! If im trying to cut bits out I will do a DD and ID and then a DD again and it usually works out I think I just feel too deprived with a double DD thats all!

You're doing really well!!

Ruth
x

Thanks Trefoil, i'm sure i'll work out what i feel comfortable with tomorrow and get back on track hopefully as soon as possible :) x

So, definitely doing a down day, tomorrow is weigh in, don't think I will have lost anymore for the week, however I was down 5.8lbs at one point this week so I'd be happy with that for a first week :)

I also think, as I'm feeling better and back at work today I'll be able to stick with a DD much better, the plan:
Sandwich with weight watchers bread, lighter than light mayonnaise and ham - 145cals
Banana - 105cals
Small pear - 30cals
A very small portion of Special K cracker crisps - 29cals
Leek and potato soup - 108cals

Total 417cals

So long as no one forces cake on me I should be able to stick to this really really easily, however I plan to just say 'diet' and hope people will be nice to me :) I will tell myself I can have some tomorrow if there's any left, and if not I'll buy myself something sweet

Hope we're all ok today!!! :) feel free to let me know xxx

So, definitely doing a down day, tomorrow is weigh in, don't think I will have lost anymore for the week, however I was down 5.8lbs at one point this week so I'd be happy with that for a first week :)

I also think, as I'm feeling better and back at work today I'll be able to stick with a DD much better, the plan:
Sandwich with weight watchers bread, lighter than light mayonnaise and ham - 145cals
Banana - 105cals
Small pear - 30cals
A very small portion of Special K cracker crisps - 29cals
Leek and potato soup - 108cals

Total 417cals

So long as no one forces cake on me I should be able to stick to this really really easily, however I plan to just say 'diet' and hope people will be nice to me :) I will tell myself I can have some tomorrow if there's any left, and if not I'll buy myself something sweet

Hope we're all ok today!!! :) feel free to let me know xxx

Good Morning!

Sounds likes youve got today all sorted which is excellent!

Food plan sounds lovely and the scales can always surprise you... so dont worry about that!

As for the cake etc just hold your head high and positively decline thats what I did in the office all over xmas!! Haha!

Have a lovely day :)

Ruth
x

Hello :)
Just popping in to subscribe, and to say thank you for your support on my thread.
What kind of things do you eat on your UDs? I think my dieters brain is making my meals too low in calories, so I end up filling the hunger/calorie gaps with un-filling pointless treats like tic-tacs and sugar free sweets. Do you find that if you eat heartier meals you feel more satisfied on your UDs? That's my plan for my next UD after looking at my diary on MFP and realising that the 'snack' section was about 4 times longer than any of my meals were!

Good luck with your weigh-in tomorrow, sounds like you're on track for a great result!
x

I hope your 2nd DD is going ok? Not long left now until your up day

I was down 5.8lbs at one point this week so I'd be happy with that for a first week :)

Woop that is brilliant! well done

I also think, as I'm feeling better and back at work today I'll be able to stick with a DD much better

I find DDs so much easier when I'm at work as I don't think about it as much. Hope u found it easy too x

I agree, if you can keep yourself occupied/busy then down days are much easier. If I am not doing much all I seem to think of is what I cannot fit into my 400-600 calorie limit

x

Back