LifesDesire's JUDDD Diary

How mean!! You should box his ears in!!

Thank you, I have a nice day out planned with a friend tomorrow and it's an UD so I'm going to relax about it then and then have a nice healthy DD after :) xxx

Hmmmm I might just super slim and then move in the spare room!! Ha ;)
You have a great day tomorrow :) xx

I'm Back!!!!!

I've been dieting on and off since I was last on here, and I'm down a stone.

I've been quite unwell and went in to hospital for a minor operation last week, since then I've found it difficult to eat much, I worked out I've probably had a maximum of 600-700 calories each day, some days as little as 300. I want to get healthy and most importantly fit, and due to the health benefits of intermittent fasting I'm factoring it into my long term goals, once I'm down to my goal weight I'll change to 5:2 until it's a little under my goal and then carry on with 6:1 so I can still benefit from the improved health this diet can lead to.

So for now I'm trying to improve my appetite, I've managed 800 calories so far today but it's been a push for me, once I have built daily calories back up to normal again and feel better in myself I will start intermittent fast days again, and my boyfriend has even suggested he'd like to fast one day a week as well (he has no weight to lose but is also intrigued by the health benefits) :D

Once my stomach has healed better from surgery I plan to do a little exercise each day

How has everyone been?

Oh yeah, new starting weight: 140.2
Weigh ins on Mondays

I'm Back!!!!!

I've been dieting on and off since I was last on here, and I'm down a stone.

I've been quite unwell and went in to hospital for a minor operation last week, since then I've found it difficult to eat much, I worked out I've probably had a maximum of 600-700 calories each day, some days as little as 300. I want to get healthy and most importantly fit, and due to the health benefits of intermittent fasting I'm factoring it into my long term goals, once I'm down to my goal weight I'll change to 5:2 until it's a little under my goal and then carry on with 6:1 so I can still benefit from the improved health this diet can lead to.

So for now I'm trying to improve my appetite, I've managed 800 calories so far today but it's been a push for me, once I have built daily calories back up to normal again and feel better in myself I will start intermittent fast days again, and my boyfriend has even suggested he'd like to fast one day a week as well (he has no weight to lose but is also intrigued by the health benefits) :D

Once my stomach has healed better from surgery I plan to do a little exercise each day

How has everyone been?

Oh yeah, new starting weight: 140.2
Weigh ins on Mondays

Glad you're back! It's very quiet on the JUDD board now.
Sorry you've been ill, it will be good to read your diary again once u start Judding :)
I'm still maintaining, I have 2 DD a week and maintaining well that way.x

Glad you're back! It's very quiet on the JUDD board now.
Sorry you've been ill, it will be good to read your diary again once u start Judding :)
I'm still maintaining, I have 2 DD a week and maintaining well that way.x

I noticed how quite it seems :( which is such a shame. Its good you're maintaining, I can't wait to stop dieting and start living, and I know I could manage 5:2 long term =), hoping that with regular exercise I'll reach goal at a slow steady pace by Christmas =) xxx

My first fasting day back at it and weigh in day is tomorrow as I want to keep it to Monday's.

Haven't eaten anything yet today, just not felt hungry.

How are you all today? xxx

So, in the last 4 weeks I've been unwell and I'm still only on half my hours at work, which means dieting has been difficult, however I'm proud to say I've lost 2.8lbs in that time so I'm now 137.6lbs, so happy to be under 10stone again :)

How has everyone else been doing?

Back