LifesDesire's JUDDD Diary

Good Morning!

Sounds likes youve got today all sorted which is excellent!

Food plan sounds lovely and the scales can always surprise you... so dont worry about that!

As for the cake etc just hold your head high and positively decline thats what I did in the office all over xmas!! Haha!

Have a lovely day :)

Ruth
x

Thanks Ruth, I stuck to it 100%, even have my soup in front of me right now, i was right, it's so much easier when at work keeping busy and looking forward to my weigh in and UD tomorrow xxx

Hello :)
Just popping in to subscribe, and to say thank you for your support on my thread.
What kind of things do you eat on your UDs? I think my dieters brain is making my meals too low in calories, so I end up filling the hunger/calorie gaps with un-filling pointless treats like tic-tacs and sugar free sweets. Do you find that if you eat heartier meals you feel more satisfied on your UDs? That's my plan for my next UD after looking at my diary on MFP and realising that the 'snack' section was about 4 times longer than any of my meals were!

Good luck with your weigh-in tomorrow, sounds like you're on track for a great result!
x

On my up days i tend to eat 3 healthy meals, then snack on fruit and have naughty stuff if i want it to be honest, but most of the things i buy in are healthy, i definitely have at least one thing in the day i wouldn't usually have on a diet :) and as those 'healthy meals' contain veg, carbs and protein i'd say they are quite hearty :) i feel great both days that way i think.

Good luck for your next UD :) x

@luv2beslim
it's definitely easier when busy, loved today, was only ever hungry for 10 minutes at a time and could just keep busy and slowly grazed on the food i took into work :) x

Great that you are having a good day. You are an inspiration! I think it is important to eat healthily on the UD - with the odd treat to make life worthwhile, of course.

Week 1 Weigh In Results.... *drum roll* 6lbs off :D

Very happy with that, and an up day now to celebrate, going to try and stick to 100% alternate days which should be easier now that I'm not feeling so unwell :)

Hope you're all doing well, let me know xxx

Yayyy well done that's fab :D x

Week 1 Weigh In Results.... *drum roll* 6lbs off :D

Very happy with that, and an up day now to celebrate, going to try and stick to 100% alternate days which should be easier now that I'm not feeling so unwell :)

Hope you're all doing well, let me know xxx

Well done im so chuffed for you!!

Ruth
x

@Nic & Welshmamma
Hi girlies, I've been ok, I had two UD's followed by two DD's and today's an UD, do love how versatile this diet is :)

Really hoping for a good loss this week but can't see it happening at the moment (been checking the scales and it doesn't look good) but starting to incorporate exercise this week which will hopefully help.

Hope you're all doing well :) xxx

@Nic & Welshmamma
Hi girlies, I've been ok, I had two UD's followed by two DD's and today's an UD, do love how versatile this diet is :)

Really hoping for a good loss this week but can't see it happening at the moment (been checking the scales and it doesn't look good) but starting to incorporate exercise this week which will hopefully help.

Hope you're all doing well :) xxx

I got on the scales to see a gain this morning...eeeeeek!!! I'm not really writing my meals down so if WI is a gain this week I will most defo be keeping a proper log lol xxx glad your doing good :) xx

I've looked through some diaries and weight can fluctuate quite a lot during the week...maybe best keeping off daily weighing lol x x hope u had a good day :)

Back