Lindsay's progress

Sounds like you had a lovely relaxing holiday. Probably just what you needed :)
I am quite pleased I lost 1 Stone now since June. Hopefully I can keep it up.
My mum wanted to weigh me at her house. I refused. She has no idea how heavy I am and I like to keep it that way. She always goes on about how slim I was when I left Germany 15years ago. Strangely I remember at te time she always wanted me to lose more weight. At least I didn't argue with her this time. She means well just does it in a clumbsy way. :) xx

Hi Tessa :)
I'm back from jollies now x had a fantastic time x a lot of travelling home but so worth it x

I don't like telling people what I weigh .!! Its10 stone but I'd love to tell people 9.7 ..!! Hope I do one day x OR that I wear size 10 clothes x
My mum tells me I'm obsessed with weight reheated things :-( not very supportive at all x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Did you go by plane to france?
I went to Germany by train. Long journey but I don't like flying.
I could do with another holiday already :)
Work is busy so will work some long hours. Hopefully I can still stay focused on my weight loss. X

Did you go by plane to france?
I went to Germany by train. Long journey but I don't like flying.
I could do with another holiday already :)
Work is busy so will work some long hours. Hopefully I can still stay focused on my weight loss. X

We drive down .!!
3 hours to Portsmouth ... 6 hour ferry crossing to Caen..... Then 3 hours to Loire valley x
I'm back to work in wed night :-( 2 twelve hour night shifts :-( yuk ..!!
I suppose with the new 12 hour shifts I only work fir 2 days a week :)

I didn't gain any weight on hols .. Wooooh :)
However I had gained before I went ... So back on the straight and narrow x
Did my first weight lifting session since before hols ... And boy those weights were heavy lol x

That's a long journey. About same as my train journey.
12hour shoft sounds stressfull. Very long day. My longest day will be a 10hour shift twice a week (3hours overtime). Extra money will be good though.
I probably take Tuna pasta, a salad and some Rye bread with me so I won't have to eat when I get home. :)
I really want to lose 1.5 stone by November as I am going to a gig. Xx

Why are you laughing?

Only coz you've changed your mind again x
I can't do SW... I have no portion control ..!! If they said I could have limitless pasta then I would lol ..!!
My best friend lost about 2stone with SW ..!!!! So it does work for most :)
Is it Monday your going to that thread ..??
Ill look out fir you x
Xxx

Only coz you've changed your mind again x
I can't do SW... I have no portion control ..!! If they said I could have limitless pasta then I would lol ..!!
My best friend lost about 2stone with SW ..!!!! So it does work for most :)
Is it Monday your going to that thread ..??
Ill look out fir you x
Xxx

Yeh I've been faffing about with cc for ages and considering going back to sw now I'm actually doing it haven't actually changed diet in a while though just thinking of doing it! But I lost two stone last time on it so I know it works

Hi all ....

Just popping in to say hello :)
After dad dying I'm getting back on the straight and narrow with the exercise ..!! Making myself do it ... And I think I'm reaping the rewards :)
I can't seem to stick to a diet deficit tho :-(
Keep eating at tdee .... Oh we'll doesn't seem to be doing too much damage x
Still loving the weight training ... And doing cardio couple times a week too :)
All in all I'm positive at the moment :)

I'm so excited to see a fellow Linz already here, so sorry to read about your dad, well done on sicking to TDEE!!! Take care. xxx

Hi Lindsay, how are you?
I have joined MPF to track what I eat. I usually got calories left each day so hopefully will see some results soon:) xx

Hi Lindsay, how are you? I have joined MPF to track what I eat. I usually got calories left each day so hopefully will see some results soon:) xx

Ooh what's your username .? Mines the same as here x

Hi all :)
Feeling great today :)
Have been very low recently and it's affected my eating and my exercise .!! Ie: hurting myself whilst lifting etc ....
Today I seem back on form ... Walking and the best lifting session in ages .!!!
Feel the cloud has lifted abd I'm back :)

That's such great news... I hate being lost in clouds... bright times ahead for you lady!!! Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi all .. How are you doing ... ??
I'm not too bad .... Going through some personal stuff but I think everyone does :-(
Weight wise I put on but I am focused and lost again this last month :) so that makes me happy x
Hope you're all well x
Love to you all x

Hi Lindsay,

Glad you're ok, hope the personal stuff isn't getting you too down. Good to hear you're regaining control & back on track x

Back