Lindsay's progress

Hi Hun how are you ...?? You've been very quiet x

I haven't hun I just don't think you have subscribed to my diary ? I'm doing slimming world, I'm good it's a new day today had a Girly one in Brighton and realised how fat I've got how are you getting on

I haven't hun I just don't think you have subscribed to my diary ? I'm doing slimming world, I'm good it's a new day today had a Girly one in Brighton and realised how fat I've got how are you getting on

Ooohhhh you ave a new diary ..???
On skimming world ..??? I'll look for it cx
I'm not doing too bad at x haven't lost any weight .. Well Half a pound ..!!! But I'm currently doing 1500cals and suck to it for the past week ... Been exercising so I'm trying to get my head around what my clothes feel like etc x and I defo feel quite good these past couple days x

Well yday wasn't brilliant but wasn't a disaster either. Had chips for dinner coz hub offered to go get them and I couldn't refuse as I was so tired but my daily intake was 1900 which is my tdee so I'm happy and not beating myself up.
Today is shofar so good lol chad two rounds toasted burgen bread with butter for brekkie.
I was meant to be at work on an early shift but my youngest daughter is ill so had to phone in :-( might get a shred in seeing as I'm at home and can't go anywhere x

Thank you x she's just eaten some pepper and cucumber x

I did Jillian michaels no more trouble zones ... It's ace I love it ... It's for about 55 mins and I burned 390 cals ... (HRM) ...
So I'm feeling fab x it's so sunny I'd have loved to run but coz of Annabelle i couldn't ... However as I was meant to be working today the workout I did was a bonus coz I wouldn't have done anything if I'd have gone to work x

Well 10 days into a 100% for 100 days (it's another group/thread I'm following) and I don't appear to have list anything .. Sigh ...
I actually think I look a bit better but the scales aren't shifting .. 10stone 4lbs 6oz ... That was this morning ...
I'm not in a bad place mentally at the mo so I'm keeping my spirits up and keeping plodding on x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Been onto f2f radio site ... My body fat is still 31%.! My waist to hip ratio says I'm overweight and moderate risk of weight related disease ... And height to waist ratio is also saying I'm Overweight .. My ratio is 50% .. 49% is top end of previous level which is healthy and attractive .. Shucks..!!! So I'm 1% off being healthy and attractive lol hey ho x So I'm only 1% off being in the healthy bracket although its the higher end of that bracket !! . I know I haven't a lot to lose but I would love to lose an inch or two so when I do the calcs it says healthy and attractive :-D

Linski,

How did u decide on your cals? I've been on JUDDD and did ok but can't get back into in after New Year, and I've seen u on this site for months. I really need to go back to basic CC but not sure where to start. Did 1200 for months but its sooo slow and you r having decent results with higher amount. I desperately need back in 10's

G x

Linski,

How did u decide on your cals? I've been on JUDDD and did ok but can't get back into in after New Year, and I've seen u on this site for months. I really need to go back to basic CC but not sure where to start. Did 1200 for months but its sooo slow and you r having decent results with higher amount. I desperately need back in 10's

G x

Hi ... I'm not gaining but I'm jot losing either ...
However I've been doing this calculating your BMR and then TDEE and and eating calories in addition to BMR but less than TDEE ... I've been eating 1500 cals per day for the past 10 days .. The fact I've not gained us good so ill continue .. If I haven't lost in a month then ill drop a few calories .. X
There's loads of sites to work it all out on x one of the favourites being fat 2 fit radio .. And it works all your numbers out x
Your BMR (basal metabolic rate) is the number of calories you need to survive if you we're in a coma .. The TDEE (total daily energy expenditure) is the amount if calories your can have a day depending on what your exercise levels are like . Most peeps are lightly active .. They say not to use sedentary ... There are charts to work this out fir you x
If you go over TDEE you will gain and if you eat below you'll lose weight .! Apparently lol
I've seen people drop weight like anything using this formula ... However I think I'm abnormal lol ..
I have lowered my carbs too to 100-150g a day .. Aiming more towards 100g .. I have a high incidence of diabetes in my family so I think I have a problem with carbs and my hub is a GP and reckons I'm insulin resistant which can be reversed I think by watching my carbs which make your insulin rise which in turn everything to fat ... Insulin is the fat hormone ..
But your body can become insulin resistant if you eat a lot of crap ..!!

Thanks, I will search out the site later on and get some numbers. I did see the other thread you were on, about the tdee etc but it all got a bit confusing. I'm sure my metabolism is screwed and if yours is same the fact you are not losing is temporary. Can't face going back to 1200 cals-cos it's just too diff long term-then I go nuts!
Currently 11.2 (was 10.10 pre Chrimbo) 5ft 5.

G x

Thanks, I will search out the site later on and get some numbers. I did see the other thread you were on, about the tdee etc but it all got a bit confusing. I'm sure my metabolism is screwed and if yours is same the fact you are not losing is temporary. Can't face going back to 1200 cals-cos it's just too diff long term-then I go nuts!
Currently 11.2 (was 10.10 pre Chrimbo) 5ft 5.

G x

Agreed ... 1200 I couldn't live in fur ever ... It just isn't sustainable .!!

The problem with doing 1200 is after awhile your body will adjust to such a low limit and will put you into starvation mode which will burn muscle and fat to feed it self. Then once you have a "night off" you will pile weight on because your body is like "Food!"

I am surprise I was very doubtful of this method of weight loss as I had just lost a ton on a vlcd but it works. Since the beginning of the month I finally started losing again because my body has decided I'm not staving myself again. So I've lost 7lbs Since new year! I am now learning to eat without counting every bite as I don't want to calorie count all my life!

Eat more lose more! Yay for food!

(off my soap box)

Sorry lol took over there!

Xoxo to you linds

I lost a lot doing 1200 cals a day and in a fairly short time. But I was also doing interval training and weights as often as I could. Usually about 3 times a week. I'm back on 1200 a day now, although I've gone about 1000 over this week. I'm going to start at the gym again on Sunday. So fingers crossed.

The problem with doing 1200 is after awhile your body will adjust to such a low limit and will put you into starvation mode which will burn muscle and fat to feed it self. Then once you have a "night off" you will pile weight on because your body is like "Food!"

I am surprise I was very doubtful of this method of weight loss as I had just lost a ton on a vlcd but it works. Since the beginning of the month I finally started losing again because my body has decided I'm not staving myself again. So I've lost 7lbs Since new year! I am now learning to eat without counting every bite as I don't want to calorie count all my life!

Eat more lose more! Yay for food!

(off my soap box)

Sorry lol took over there!

Xoxo to you linds

Tam love you lol
Hoping that eventually my body ill do this xxx

I lost a lot doing 1200 cals a day and in a fairly short time. But I was also doing interval training and weights as often as I could. Usually about 3 times a week. I'm back on 1200 a day now, although I've gone about 1000 over this week. I'm going to start at the gym again on Sunday. So fingers crossed.

Good luck x I was continually hungry on 1200 ... I do HIIT training two or three times a week and run once or twice a week too ... I need a diet that's sustainable ... Not one where I feel deprived .. Coz then you stop and put weight back on .. So I need something I can do forever as I say without depriving myself x

Yeah that's where it went south last time. I went on a weeks holiday and I put a fair bit of it back on. I'm thinking after I've lost the 5 kg I put on at xmas I'm going to increase my calorie intake and try and exercise every day. I'm sure I've read somewhere that having a greater muscle mass helps keep fat off.

Yeah that's where it went south last time. I went on a weeks holiday and I put a fair bit of it back on. I'm thinking after I've lost the 5 kg I put on at xmas I'm going to increase my calorie intake and try and exercise every day. I'm sure I've read somewhere that having a greater muscle mass helps keep fat off.

It does .!! Try googling in place of a road map by helloit'sdan who isn't a trained nutritionist or anything but reads a lot into dieting and exercising....a lot of stuff is explained there x
I've not lost anything in the 10 days that I've been exemplary so like tam I'm going to plod in the hope that eventually my body will say yay she's feeding me I can relax and let go .. :-D

Back