Lindsay's progress

Linski were about the same measurements, I'm 5ft but weigh 10st10.

I'm also a 34F!

How weird.

I find btw that although I aim for 12-1400 calories I tend to be forcing myself to eat an extra small meal. Not hungry at all on 1200 calories. I do eat back exercise cals though and not sure you're supposed to.

:) xx

Linski were about the same measurements, I'm 5ft but weigh 10st10.

I'm also a 34F!

How weird.

I find btw that although I aim for 12-1400 calories I tend to be forcing myself to eat an extra small meal. Not hungry at all on 1200 calories. I do eat back exercise cals though and not sure you're supposed to.

:) xx

Ha that is wired lol :)
I'm quite happy eating 1500 cals lol .. I can always fill it :-D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My scales read 10st 2lb 2pz this morning ... That's a loss of 2.4lbs..... I think if must be a anomaly .... I can't believe it :)

Well done Linski-finally a shift!

I'm not brave enough to post my weight today, suffice to say I've horrified myself!

No more Juddd, back to good old fashioned CC. Gonna aim for 1400-1500, to try and sort my grubbed metabolism.

G x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done :) x

Well did my class tonight ... It's a HIIT class. Mondays are more intense so my calorie burn was 430 (hrm) ... On a wed it's only 350 ... So I'm going to try and go on Mondays ... Work allowing and hubs work allowing .. (Child care) ...
I used the hand weights in the class tonight .. First time in over a year coz of shoulder probs ... Loved it :)

Well done. I had a HIIT run this morning, and a rather unenergetic thereafter. But within cals for day 1

G x

Well done. I had a HIIT run this morning, and a rather unenergetic thereafter. But within cals for day 1

G x

Well done you :)
Day 1 complete ..!!! You have achieved x

Linski,
Last night you posted a link on another thread, to helloits dan, but has the whole thread been deleted? I cant find it-very odd.
G x

Linski,
Last night you posted a link on another thread, to helloits dan, but has the whole thread been deleted? I cant find it-very odd.
G x

Oh it appears to have been deleted ... Maybe the lady who started the thread was pissed at me for giving advice ... Or more likely the moderators deleted it did to the advice I gave you ..... Which is odd seeing as the link was given pages before too ..!
I will private message you the link ... I don't want this thread deleted ..!!

think i have got the hang pf this fitbit at last lol

Have made a fish pie for dinner with a seperate one for me with mashed BNS instead of potato. x
have sinusitis but with pain killers i may be able to shred later.
Im going to see my mum tomorrow who will have NOTHING healthy to eat..!!!! will just have to adapt lol

linski24 said:
Oh it appears to have been deleted ... Maybe the lady who started the thread was pissed at me for giving advice ... Or more likely the moderators deleted it did to the advice I gave you ..... Which is odd seeing as the link was given pages before too ..!
I will private message you the link ... I don't want this thread deleted ..!!

The thread's still there. ?? xx

Yes it is-but it disappeared for a while earlier. Good luck with fitbit. I got nike fuelband for chrimbo-gets me moving a bit more!
G x

Back