Lindsay's progress

Well I WAS a naughty night nurse ... Cake and sweets ... My resolve wasn't good ... My last set of nights I was good ... I w sent horrendous but I could have better ..!!
Hey ho x

Been good today .... With food and moving ... Supermarket shopped .. Housework ... 25 mins walk to school and 25 mind back .. And about to go to to body tune :)
Slept for 16 out 24 hours yday .. Post might shifts .. They've really messed me around this time .. I just couldn't stay awake x
Feel better today and motivated x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sounds like you needed the rest & at least you can't eat when you're sleeping!!

Hehehe nope I can't x
Back to work on days today .. 2-10 and iv planned all my food ... Here's hoping its do busy that I can't do silly stuff like snack on silly things x
How are you doing "the-last-time ..??? How's the losing weight coming along ..?? Xxx

Your doing well hun! I'm feeling the burn to but gotta be honest I kind of like it:) I always feel good when my abs hurt the next day as I find that area hard to focus on! But trx training hit the spot!

Good for food planning I'm really hoping to get back to that after this dietitian appointment. I need to find meals the boys will eat. I always seem to make separate meals for the boys 5 out of 7 days. Hopefully we both can lose a couple more lbs before the end of February.

Oh I hope so Hun x
Let us know about the dietician x

Your doing well hun! I'm feeling the burn to but gotta be honest I kind of like it:) I always feel good when my abs hurt the next day as I find that area hard to focus on! But trx training hit the spot!

I was just looking at that trx training in your thread ... Looks bloody hard work lol
I like the burn feeling too :)

Hehehe nope I can't x
Back to work on days today .. 2-10 and iv planned all my food ... Here's hoping its do busy that I can't do silly stuff like snack on silly things x
How are you doing "the-last-time ..??? How's the losing weight coming along ..?? Xxx

It's all in the planning...I am planning like a maniac again, that's the main thing for me about weight watchers, it forces me to plan, so being a little healthier as well (I think!). Losing weight again after chrimbo which is good :) How about you? Are you still trying to limit your carbs? Is it working out?? Hannah x

Peanut butter and banana sandwich on burgen bread... YUMMYYYYY :)

Oh my god that's a strange combo Linski but I feel the need to try it!!! Lol

Is gorge :) do give it a go x and its healthy ... You don't have to have the burgen bread obv ... It's all about the peanut butter and Banaba combo :)

Just realised I posted my question on 10 stone thread.
Lindsay, next question! I have lost /am losing but weigh myself nearly every day. I know it wrong but hey go. Anyway, if u do too, have u noticed going up and down or just being steady. Mine is very up/down (but overall slight loss).
Cheers,
G x

Back