Lindsay's progress

Just realised I posted my question on 10 stone thread.
Lindsay, next question! I have lost /am losing but weigh myself nearly every day. I know it wrong but hey go. Anyway, if u do too, have u noticed going up and down or just being steady. Mine is very up/down (but overall slight loss).
Cheers,
G x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh up and down like a yo yo... Your weight fluctuates daily friending in when you last ate .. What you had ... If you exercised ... How much water you drank .!! I think I want to weigh fortnightly as I think you'll get a better picture that way ..!! I have tried not standing on scales this week but I have and was half a pound up ... But I worked bloody hard at body tune the night before so my muscles would have been holding onto water fir repair x

Well another day another dollar x

I have been good really x last shift today before 10 days off ... Yipppeeee :)

Hi Lindsay :)

How is TDEE minus 20% working for you? Have you noticed much inch loss?

Hiya .. I don't know really ... Maybe 0.2 inch off waist .. But somehow I feel thinner .. I lost 2.4 lbs last Monday .. That was after 11 days of this way of eating x i didnt weigh this week as i was on nights and was a bit naughty and next Monday it'll be totm so it'll be the week after when I weigh and measure :) I feel less stressed over the whole losing weight thing tho .. :)
How are you feeling today ..?? X

I'm struggling mentally today ... Taking me all my energy not to take myself to bed all day .. And I'm going to a friends tonight ... Better buck my ideas up
Wish my face fit a bit better ......

Me too Lindsay. After a lovely evening with friends, drinks, food I'm questioning the whole thing.

G x

Me too Lindsay. After a lovely evening with friends, drinks, food I'm questioning the whole thing.

G x

What are you questioning ..? The dieting .?
Only wish mine was all about the dieting .. My face doesn't at work and its rearing it ugly head at the moment ..
You had a good night ..??

Yeah the whole tdee thing. I'm gonna re-measure and double check the numbers today(did try earlier but wifi was slow).

I'm absolutely loathe to start something else. Really want to see it through.

What do you mean about your face?

Gillian x

Yeah the whole tdee thing. I'm gonna re-measure and double check the numbers today(did try earlier but wifi was slow).

I'm absolutely loathe to start something else. Really want to see it through.

What do you mean about your face?

Gillian x

Mean my face doesn't fit at work ... Not liked by the powers that be ... For some reason ... Maybe it's because I'm not a yes person and fight my corner :-(

Re TDEE .... I did have a wobble before the 2.5lb loss.... So I'm going to keep plugging away .. Problem is weight watchers did sod all so I don't know what the answer is ... Ill give this until April .. I feel thinner but can't measure or weigh coz of imminent totm ..! Ill be able to give better answers once totm has come and gone c

Last edited:
Lindsay,

Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you. Hope your day ended better than it started?
Don't worry too much bout work, if u can. Work to live and all that.....

Right, despite major PC slowness problems (!!!), I've finally found an excel spread by hey bales on MFP.

If you measure everywhere, yes just about everywhere, and add it in his spread it very cleverly gives you stats for 5/2 or tdee-20% etc.

Anyway, it says me cals should be 1822 on a sedentary day and 1967 lightly active. Seems such a lot!! But as we r similar stats (ish) u want me to email the doc to you?

Gillian x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Lindsay,

Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you. Hope your day ended better than it started?

Right, despite major PC slowness problems (!!!), I've finally found an excel spread by hey bales on MFP.

If you measure everywhere, yes just about everywhere, and add it in his spread it very cleverly gives you stats for 5/2 or tdee-20% etc.

Anyway, it says me cals should be 1822 on a sedentary day and 1967 lightly active. Seems such a lot!! But as we r similar stats (ish) u want me to email the doc to you?

Gillian x

Ooohhhh Oohh yes please :)
Presently I'm a little drunk *hic* :)

Lindsay,

Gillian x

Agreed. It seems a little high :-/ I'd fell the same way x but in sticking with dans. . We shall see x

Back