Lindsey is losing it! Weight, not marbles.........

Stayed the same again. 11st 3lb. Body is refusing to budge. This is the weight I always get stuck at! Oh well, let's see what 2 weeks of not following plan 100% will do. Knowing my luck I'll put half a stone on!

will have to rethink my tactics after Easter I think.

Anyway it's Friday, my last day at work for 2 weeks. Hurray!

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Hey Lindsey :) well done on your sts hun even after some meals out on the weekend, that's fab ! Hope you have a lovely holiday with the family, enjoy your time there ! :p

Kay xx

Finished work for 2 weeks, yippee! Kids finished school a bit earlier today so went to get them straight from work, then took them to the park for an hour. Cooked dinner and been to aldi to get some shopping. I have said that I will not be entirely on plan for the next 2 weeks, but will try to not go completely off the rails. I was a bit naughty today though. I had a hot cross bun, and desert after lunch and have had 2 chocolates tonight.

Breakfast: branflakes, berries, skimmed milk

Lunch: JP with cheese, beans, sweetcorn, coleslaw

dinner: SW chips, beans and eggs

going to watch goggle box, I love that show, the people crack me up.

Thats nice of her. I got a cuylian egg from one of my key children today and a box of roses. Infact Im quite pleased I haven't started eating them yet. x

Saturday 5th April

Took the kids out on their motorbike today, they were brilliant, they get better and faster each time they go on it. Had a bad day food wise, not my main meals but my snacks.

breakfast: pancakes, berries, lemon juice and sweetener.

lunch: wholemeal pitta with tuna, spring onion, salad and mayo

dinner:
chicken curry (homemade) rice

snacks: 8 (yes 8!!!) mini malteser bunnies (3 syns each), 2 small glasses of wine (8 syns), poppadom (3 syns) small piece naan (2 syns) snack size snicker
i reckon at leAst 42 syns.

I am off to Birmingham tomorrow to see my family. Got a busy couple of days lined up with bmxing, Cadbury world and ice skating. Will post as and when but will not be sticking to plan

Back