Lindsey is losing it! Weight, not marbles.........

Lindsey, I'm glad it's not just me that does stuff like that. Onwards and downwards eh!

Lindsey, I'm glad it's not just me that does stuff like that. Onwards and downwards eh!
Hi liquoricet, definitely downwards! Went to Cadbury world with the kids today and have eaten my body weight in chocolate! I knew I would never be able to resist. Felt quite sick after, probably won't eat chocolate for weeks now though!

Did you get many freebies x
We were each given a bag of buttons, a bar or dairy milk, a caramel and a wispa. I haven't eaten of any of those though. I bought a large bag of mis-shapes at the shop as soon as we got there and ate all of those on the way round between the three of us. It was the liquid dairy milk that finished me off, lovely but soooooo sickly. I finished it though. What a trooper!

I'd do exactly the same. In fact I nicked a few of dd's sweets today just because she had them. And Sunday I ate a bag of revels and a creme egg. I'm hoping my 8k run balanced it out!

It's that old draw a line under it. We're human, we make mistakes you can't undo what you've done. Also you've not been 'bad' or 'naughty' it's only food not theft or murder!!

Come back on board. ;)

I have just been catching up on diaries and nearly everyone (apart from Pippa, or perfect Pippa as I shall now refer to her) has had a really bad blow out couple of days. I am not abandoning my SW mission, but it is on hold for 2weeks during the holidays. Will try not to be too naughty from now on though, apart from the alcohol that I will be drinking over the next two weekends. If I can try to stick to SW friendly food I may limit the damage.

Wow Cadburyworld sounds amazing (and torture for me being chocolate deprived for lent).
Wow you'll have an amazing time ice skating I used to go every week when I was a teenager and I loved it, again I haven't been for about 10 years but I would love to go again x

Back