Lindsey is losing it! Weight, not marbles.........

Oh Lyndsey things we do for the little people in our lives!!:sigh:
Have a break now hun do the ironing when they need to wear it if necessary. Its Lindsey time!
You're doing really well food wise this week, you should have a loss for sure.
I agree you must try asparagus, I use it in stir fries in pasta dishes with ham, chicken and philly Im the same as pippa don't really like it plain boiled has to have a crunch. Try it and see what you think.

Asparagus is fab, I tend to steam it for a few mins or chop it up and add to pasta, risottos etc. it's definitely nicer on the crunchy side as everyone's said x

Wednesday 19th March

Another run of the mill day for me. Took kids to skate park after school for half an hour, and now they are at football training. Going to just chill and watch secret eaters later.

breakfast: berries, branflakes, skimmed milk
lunch: JP, salad, mayo (2 syns)
dinner: chilli and rice

snacks: Apple, banana, 3 Cadbury mini animals, no idea how many syns, guess 3 max?

got to go and prep stew for tomorrow's dinner now.

Well done mate. Tiring running about isnt it?
Those animals are only 5 syns for whole bag so i dont suspect you had that much in syns.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done mate. Tiring running about isnt it?
Those animals are only 5 syns for whole bag so i dont suspect you had that much in syns.

Cheers Bubble. I know I sit down all morning at work, but once I leave work I don't sit again until I eat dinner. It feels like that anyway! Only 5syns for the bag, that is good news, prob only 1.5 syns then as there must be 10 little biscuits in a bag?

had more snacks. ML Greek 1/2 syn, and some strawberries.

Im having a pack right now, there was 12 in it so yeah bout 1/2 syn each. :D

Morning all looking good as usual.

I iron as I nd and if u put on radiators 4 the next day the creases come out :)

Trying to get myself back on track but it's hard.

Have a good day :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks for thinking of me Kay. X

I'm always here for you hun whenever you want to chat :). You've done so well on your journey so far, I've got my fingers crossed for tom . :D :fingerscrossed: . Good luck !

Kay xx

Evening hun.... how's it going .....

Good thanks BCP, just trying to resist eating chocolate!

Nope not tonight Lindsey, its weigh in tomorrow hehe :p, just kidding xx

Thursday 20th March

Can't believe another week is nearly over, it's Friday tomorrow, hurray!

Spent all afternoon reading paperwork for a meeting I have to go to tomorrow after work (governor meeting). Got another on Tuesday as well. Was so bored reading it, words swimming in front of my eyes.

Breakfast: branflakes, berries, skimmed milk
lunch: JP, salad, carrots, green beans, mayo (2 syns)
dinner: stew, mini roasties, sprouts, green beans

snacks: Apple, tangerine, banana, 6 peanut m&m s, ML Greek yoghurt (1/2 syn). Not sure how many syns in the 6 m&m s?

Weigh in tomorrow so can't go too mad!

happy news! My niece gave birth to her second child, a girl called Gracie. 7lb 8oz. Gave birth at 9.23 this morning, discharged at 1pm! They don't keep you in hospital long nowadays do they? Saw a picture, she is a little beauty. I am now a great aunts 4 times over! Feeling old and not even 45 yet!

Can't believe another week is nearly over, it's Friday tomorrow, hurray!

Spent all afternoon reading paperwork for a meeting I have to go to tomorrow after work (governor meeting). Got another on Tuesday as well. Was so bored reading it, words swimming in front of my eyes.

Breakfast: branflakes, berries, skimmed milk
lunch: JP, salad, carrots, green beans, mayo (2 syns)
dinner: stew, mini roasties, sprouts, green beans

snacks: Apple, tangerine, banana, 6 peanut m&m s, ML Greek yoghurt (1/2 syn). Not sure how many syns in the 6 m&m s?

Weigh in tomorrow so can't go too mad!

happy news! My niece gave birth to her second child, a girl called Gracie. 7lb 8oz. Gave birth at 9.23 this morning, discharged at 1pm! They don't keep you in hospital long nowadays do they? Saw a picture, she is a little beauty. I am now a great aunts 4 times over! Feeling old and not even 45 yet!
Woo hoo.... that's nit a hospital stay though.... that's a conveyer belt :eek:

Congratulations! I guess given the choice though, most would prefer to get home and out of hospital as quickly as they can! :)

I meant to watch Davina but hubby is in charge of the remote tonight! (And every night actually) :D Will watch it on catch up tomorrow..

Back