Lindsey is losing it! Weight, not marbles.........

Ive only ever done stews, hotpots, slow cooked meats oh and soups in the slow cooker, so cant comnent on mincy dishes really. I do love the smells that g around whilst cooking though.

Well done on the shortbread nibble how did you manage that? I woud have had that and the cream cake!!;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well, won't bother doing spag Bol in the slow cooker again. It tasted different, it was too mushy. Oh well, nothing ventured, nothing gained. It was one of the cooks at work birthday today and she bought ( or made ?) cream cakes for us, however she knows I am on a diet and made me choc chip shortbread instead. Not sure that is a better option but thought it was really kind of her. I nibbled a bit and bought the rest home. One of the kids will eat it for me. Is that willpower or what!

Breakfast: branflakes, berries, skimmed milk
lunch: JP with salad and mayo (2 syns)
dinner: spaghetti bol
snacks: ML Greek yog (1/2syn) banana, apple, nibble of shortbread 3 syns?

not sure what to do for dinner tomorrow. Maybe egg chips and beans?

Evening Lindsey :), your food sounds fab, shame about the slow cooker, guess its not good for all recipes, well at least you gave it a go . Well done for resisting the shortbread, that is proper will power ! When you are done with the `willpower fairy' can you send her my way so I can get my head out of the biscuit tin please :D . Hope you have a smashing loss this week hun ! :p

Kay xx

Popping in to catch up and say hi x

Well done you! You're doing great.:)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done on loss, as u say it's all in right direction. I will WI when get home. Off out 4 birthday drinks 2nite x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lost 1lb this week. That's 16lb in total ( I think!)

slowly moving in the right direction.

Yay ! Well done Lindsey ! :talk017: So so happy for you ! :p Your doing so well hun. Hope next week is another smashing loss for you ! :)

Kay xx

Cheers Bubble, it is steady. No big losses for me but I don't expect it. 1 off a week adds up.

Slow and steady wins the race! You are doing super great - already in the lower 11s! Im very jealous but will be there with you sometime this year, its the destination that matters not the route. Im taking the veeeery scenic route!:D

Well done on your loss this week and total loss, amazing! Hope you have a good day x

Slow and steady wins the race! You are doing super great - already in the lower 11s! Im very jealous but will be there with you sometime this year, its the destination that matters not the route. Im taking the veeeery scenic route!:D
I am also taking the scenic route. My losses are small compared to some I see on here, but what I am eating is sustainable long term, just tweaks to what the rest of the family eat. Hoping that means I don't put it back on really quickly. You are doing really well too bubble, and I am in awe of the exercise you fit into your day.

brilliantly done :0clapper:you are a winner ..... :winner: xx

Back