Lindsey is losing it! Weight, not marbles.........

Night lindsey. My kind if music too might dig out disc for feel good songs!!! Glad mums ok. Your doing fab too. Sleep well. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Food looks good as akways! Glad to hear your Mum is doing ok, she probably feels better for being at home too. Night night!

Wednesday 2nd April

Wednesday nearly over and only 2 more days at work, then 18days off (including weekends). Today has been a red day. Been lazy this afternoon, not done any housework and I really should have, oh well, it will wait for me I'm sure. I doubt the fairies will do it!

Breakfast: branflakes, berries, skimmed milk

Lunch: roast beef, swede, cabbage, gravy (2 syns)

Dinner: healthy living sausages (2 syns) roasted veg (carrots, onions, courgettes, mushrooms, peppers with oregano, garlic and balsamic vinegar)

Snacks: Apple, yoghurt, 2 x alpen light, chocolate snack a jack (3 syns), celery dipped in reduced fat humous.

Going to watch secret eaters on plus an hour at 9. Just got to hear youngest read and do his spellings.

I work in a school hence the long hols. Kids and I are going to Birmingham on Sunday to see my family. Whilst we are up there we are going to Cadbury world on Monday and the kids want to visit the BMX park. Back home Wednesday morning then shopping for food, washing and packing as we are off to Holland on Wednesday night to watch the sidecarcross world championship round. The racing is on Saturday and Sunday so will take a leisurely drive there and back. Will be back home on the Monday evening. Home then for a few days before going camping to camber sands for the Easter weekend, Friday to Monday. Busy, busy. Diet is going to go out the window. Lots of wine and beer will be consumed.

Can i send my 3 to you? They'd love all that travelling about for easter, ill be entertaining them by falling off my bike!!

Can i send my 3 to you? They'd love all that travelling about for easter, ill be entertaining them by falling off my bike!!

We could pick them up on the way down to Dover! To be honest, the kids love it. They take their push bikes and we don't see them all weekend unless they are hungry of course. There will be a beer tent, which is always fun, and because we have been on the scene for so long, we know loads and loads of people there . Frites and mayo are also to die for out there!

Back