Lindsey is losing it! Weight, not marbles.........

Poor you not deserved boo hiss....

With regard to syns, I haven't been counting as I haven't eaten anything between meals, and meals have been syn free too. As I said, I had wine and chocolate on Saturday night, had choc at the cinema on Tuesday and McDonald's for dinner on Sunday, and magnum last night. wouldn't have thought they add up to more than a weeks syns and I exercised Friday, Saturday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. As I said, I will just stick with it, hols is 10 days away and it will all go to pot then anyway. We are racing this weekend so there will be more wine!

Absolutely knackered. Just got in from aldi and finished putting shopping away. Kids just been told to come in out of the pool. It's 9.30 and they are still jumping in and out. They are so noisy, it's doing my head in. It's always, one last time, one last time. I just want some peace for an hour! Still, they are out now and just putting the cover over it. I rewarded myself with a cream cake! And a gin and tonic! Just watching master chef.

breakfast: branflakes berries skimmed milk

lunch: 3 ryvita and reduced fat hummus with a carrot

dinner: potato, cheese and onion omelette with salad

snacks: cream cake and a G&T

exercise: 30ds L2

You deserve a good rest xx

You're an exercise machine :D

Weather's horrible here too xx

We had the rain too and dull but very humid all morning, then turned nice late afternoon. Thankfully a little cooler overnight. Well done with all your eckycize :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Go for it baby..... you only live once xx

Its the final countdown! We so deserve this holiday Linds, you've worked so hard with your health kick. Nearly there now.. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Schools out for summer. Eldest had his last day at primary today. He and all his friends went to the park after school for a couple of hours. Lots of the girls were crying. I have had a bit of a bad day food wise, chocolate monster reared it's head. Off with the kids to Thorpe park tomorrow so hopefully all that walking will burn some calories off.

lunch: none

dinner: pork loin, roasted veggies, new pots

snacks: thin ham, some honey loops dry out the box, a twirl, a daim, a strawberry cornet to.

exercise: none - hope to some first thing tomorrow before Thorpe park.

just realised got no fruit or milk so off to Tescos or aldi.

Schools out for summer. Eldest had his last day at primary today. He and all his friends went to the park after school for a couple of hours. Lots of the girls were crying. I have had a bit of a bad day food wise, chocolate monster reared it's head. Off with the kids to Thorpe park tomorrow so hopefully all that walking will burn some calories off.

lunch: none

dinner: pork loin, roasted veggies, new pots

snacks: thin ham, some honey loops dry out the box, a twirl, a daim, a strawberry cornet to.

exercise: none - hope to some first thing tomorrow before Thorpe park.

just realised got no fruit or milk so off to Tescos or aldi.

I just had to nip to aldi too...... for .... you guessed it grapefruit :eek:

Back