Lindsey is losing it! Weight, not marbles.........

Morning! Thorpe park was great yesterday, my youngest not quite tall enough for all the big tides but we had gun going on the others. I did 30ds before I went and had branflakes fir breakfast as normal, and a junior whopper with chips for lunch. Other than that, I picked at stuff that I had with me. Cheese straws, crisps, rice cakes. Naughty I know but did loads of walking.

anyway, I appear to have list 1lb this morning and back under 11stone. Only 3 more days til holiday and gave so much to do and I ave to go to work today and go get eldest a new uniform and get my hair done. Phew!

hope you all have a happy Friday and a great weekend.

Woo hoo ..... lovely to be in the 10s xx

Pip, Thorpe park wasn't too bad. We went in at 9.30 and went straight on swarm, tidal wave and stealth and x. Kids had to queue for saw and colossus, nemeses and swarm but only about 30 to 40 mins. They went on each of the big roller coasters twice. Spent the last hour chilling on the beach there. I will probably weigh again on Monday morning as we leave Monday afternoon! Excited!

well I feel like am officially on hols now as I went into work this morning for couple of hours but won't be back now until the end of August for a day, yippee! Got Luke's new uniform for secondary school then went to Pizza Hut as a treat. I am now stuffed full of pizza! Oh well, probably won't see 10 on the scales tomorrow morning!

Just going to get my hair cut, catch you later.

Yay

Hi Hun.

Only 1?! You feeling ok? Lol. I had pizza, wedges, nachos and garlic bread the other day. It was AMAZING but my god dig I feel terrible afterwards!

Hope you're well Hun xxx

Holidays! Yipee!
Dont those bloody uniforms cost a lot! Olivias was a fortune and she wants kickers too!
Pizzas, chineses goodness girls dont you know how hungry i am?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi guys. I have been home alone since yesterday afternoon as mark took the kids to Norfolk to see the British sidecar championship. They are due back later about 9.30. I have been busy cleaning, washing and ironing making sure it's all done before we go away tomorrow. Just got to pack tomorrow and I'm done. Ooh, got to paint my nails too.

Food has been bad since they left as I can't be bothered to cook and just pick at rubbish. Today I have had pancakes and fruit and quite a few garlic and parsley bruschetta crisp breads and a twirl. Just having a glass of wine or two.

i am sure I will get on here tomorrow, but if not, I'll catch up in a couple of weeks when I get back off holidays. I may update on hols if we are in bar with free wifi!

Cheers mate. I will miss you and bubble too. I am sure you wont put any weight on. You are far too determined to be a hotty on your hols for that! I am sure I will pop in whilst I'm away as several bars and restaurants have wifi and I now have mins on my phone. I look forward to reading that you are in the 9's when I get back. X

Back