Lindsey is losing it! Weight, not marbles.........

Hi guys. I have been home alone since yesterday afternoon as mark took the kids to Norfolk to see the British sidecar championship. They are due back later about 9.30. I have been busy cleaning, washing and ironing making sure it's all done before we go away tomorrow. Just got to pack tomorrow and I'm done. Ooh, got to paint my nails too.

Food has been bad since they left as I can't be bothered to cook and just pick at rubbish. Today I have had pancakes and fruit and quite a few garlic and parsley bruschetta crisp breads and a twirl. Just having a glass of wine or two.

i am sure I will get on here tomorrow, but if not, I'll catch up in a couple of weeks when I get back off holidays. I may update on hols if we are in bar with free wifi!

Love you hun... have a great time xx

Have an amazing holiday Spudsey! I'll miss you! God knows what will happen to me whilst you and bubble are away. I'm bound to put on at least 4 stone!!! At least you'll be able to spur me on once you're back though. Looking forward to hearing all about it, enjoy :D x

Poor Pip.... I'll hold your hand while there're away x

That won't happen! I've eaten like a gluten this weekend!!! Trying a fast day tomorrow so that may balance it out...maybe! How long are you away for??

I'm supposed to be fasting tomorrow too xx

We are away for 2 weeks. Going to be a heffer when I get back! Drank nearly a bottle of wine and am feeling blue. Want to cry but dont know why. Am very happy snd looking forward to my hols. Damn alcohol and its depressive qualities.

Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

You'll never be anything bovine my dear xx

Love you too. X (even if I am mentally challenged with the English language!)

Ah but intelligence and knowledge are not the same thing.... xx

Bye sweetie have a great time xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bags are packed and we are ready to go. Hope I've remembered everything! Bye guys, be back in 2 weeks but will pop in whilst away.

Have a super time, sure you'll be popping in if you can. :)

Bags are packed and we are ready to go. Hope I've remembered everything! Bye guys, be back in 2 weeks but will pop in whilst away.

Hi Lyndsey! Chose the wrong day to pop in, looks like I have missed you doh! Have a fab 2 weeks Chrissie x

Sent from my smarter than me phone MiniMins.com App

Hi Loopy Linds. Hope your having fun. Im having a fabby time. Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Excellent :D

Are you home now? Hope the mountain of washing and unpacking isn't too daunting, for me, that's the worst bit of coming home from holidays. The best bit is sleeping in my own bed lol :)
I always take a couple of black bags with me for dark and light ditry washing... then which ever case/cases have the dirty clothes in go straight in to the laundry... I get a load going as soon as I come home :D

Hi guys, I am home. Got home last week but then straight up to Birmingham to see the family. Had a great holiday, still got the ironing to do but all washing is done! Off out with the kids today and mil coming round later so another busy day.

on the food front, am not back on it yet. Finding it very difficult with the kids being off. Have been eating loads of crap. Have gained loads of weight back, but I am sure once I get back into the zone it will start to come off again.

Hope you are well.

Hi LL.
I've missed you loads too. I've got some serious work to do and your damage isn't as bad as mine... So enjoy the rest of your time off, I cant afford to eat anymore. :sigh:

Back