LL Feb2010 Starters

Thanks!
I wish I understood why but I feel dread whenever I think of saturday.
I keep having to tell my self that I have done everything by the book (bar the water intake, but I will keep trying).
Oh well...

The proof is in the pudding

A cheat is definetly not worth it.

I was a bit hit n miss with the whole programme last week and as a result at my weigh in on Friday I had put on a pound.

Well that gave me the real kick in the butt I needed to get my mind in synch with LL too.

This Friday shoudl show a much better loss no way Im cheating again!

Had my first weigh in this morning, wasn't surprised as I had weighed myself at home before I went.

Will be going to a pop in on Thursday morning. I have stuck to the flavours that I know I like but have also got a couple of porridge & chilli to try as they didn't have those back in 2007.

Good luck everyone, here we go Eek!

Hi Toti,
No point cheating on yourself is there?
Good luck. xx

Well done everyone, keep up the good work.

I struggled first couple of days to get back into it. Hate the porridge and the chilli!

Went for a pop-in this morning and 3 days in I have lost 4.5lbs, very pleased and looking forward to first proper weigh in on Monday.

Hello fellow Febbers,

Thought I would try and get this thread back to the land of the living. I have been much better this week (wk 4) than I was in wk 2 and Im hopping to see a good loss when i go to my meeting tomorrow.

So far due to my cheating my Lil tortoise (I think I'll call him Lucifer :p) has managed 4 steps forward 1 step back 1 step forward, Im hoping to move forward more consistently now.

Im actually feeling really good about the programme now and have got to the point where Im managing ok with not eating lunch at work (this includes LL) and this was something I was finding really difficult.

I tend to have my first pack about 0530 in the morning with my second at about 0900 (before and after I exercise) then I have my third about 1630 when i get home from work and the 4th about 2000. This seems to be working really well for me.

I hope everyone else is doing well and that you are all managing to find a 'groove' that works for you.

I live on Strawberry shakes and the new Nut Fudge Bar........I think the rest are fairly vile.:jelous:

Hi All

I started on 4th Feb and was was 20.7 stone. My results so far are:

Week 1: -13lbs
Week 2: -4lbs
Week 3: -7.5lbs

Am finding it much easier than I thought. This week is halfway point and hoping to get another loss of 5 to 6 lbs or more. I am due to finish abstinence on 2nd April but maybe feel like keeping going as it's not too bad.

Next weight in Thursday, there are some great stories on this site to inspire, hope I can join the club of those who have succeeded.

i started in february, week 3 and 20 lbs down... :D

Hi All, I started mid Feb and have been looking for new starter thread (thanks Andyfofo for pointing me to the right one!). I lost 26 lbs so far. I hit a bit of a difficult patch recently (feeling tired and hungry):gen147:. I am surprised as i only got mild headaches in the first 2 weeks, but otherwise felt fine. I nearly gave up but kept looking at my before picture to keep me focused. I promised myself that i would fit in an economy airline seat by my birthday (July). I will have a long way to go to get to a decent BMI even after that! Anyway, this is my first experience with LL and so far so good.

Back