LL June Starters

thank u flexiblefish!

i collected my packs tonight so am ready to start tmrw. iv been drinking lots of water over the wknd and kept carbs minimal, might explain the headache i have this evening but a couple of paracetamol and a good nights sleep will set me off fine tmrw.....x

Thanks Dazzle! You're so right. I think some of it is down to jealously. I work shifts so a lot of people I work with are overweight from eating canteen meals when working nights and constantly getting a sugar fix from the vending machine! They know they should do something about it but either can't or won't! I personally am always inspired when I hear of other's losses :)

Sarah, how are you getting on? I've got my first session with your LLC on Sunday- very excited and looking forward to LL bringing out the same old brand new me!

Just had my first weigh in, have being doing LL for 5 days and have lost 10ibs! Am very pleased!!

Good luck all June LLers you can do it! :D

Edit:
Well I went from 16.5 stone to 15.9 stone, so a 10 pound loss.
But when I put it into my ticker it says i've lost 4kg which is 8.8 pounds, not 10...am confused!

Last edited:
well done Hanmac! its a great loss whether its 8 or 10 great feeling innit?

well done Hanmac! its a great loss whether its 8 or 10 great feeling innit?
Thanks Dazzle!
Weighed myself again today as it's been a full 7 days, when I was weighed on Thursday it had only been 5, and i've lost a further 2ibs so am now down to 12ib lost overall! Am a very happy bunny! :superwoman:

Was just wondering though, this is the first week i've been allowed the bars. How many bars can you eat a week, and do they effect weight loss? (sorry if this is a silly question, my LLC was away this week!)

They only allow 1 bar a day but its upto u if u want them or not. they are slightly higher in calories than everything else.

8 lbs down!!!! :) :) :)

Hi ladies. I Started yesterday and i found it quite tough. However i feel its slightly easier today. My weigh in will be on sunday, i shall let u all know how i get on.
Having a group like this is soo motivating its nice to know there are other people just starting like myself. It will be good to have that extra support.

To be honest i havent told many people. My husband obviously knows and my parents. I dont think anyone else really needs to know at the moment. Look forward to meeting you all through this long and exciting journey..

Last edited:
i have my info meeting @ pm tonight!! i cant wait :) xx

good luck laara and jem . well done preeti, its a fab feeling innit?:D

Ladiesss ive been really naughty and had a coffee with milk in :S

On a more positive note i did get weighed yesterday when i went to exhange a few packs and i had lost 3lbs in a day which im over the moon with. Dont know what happend this morning but i was meant to be having a black coffee but i ended up having it with milk. :(

Last edited:
Hey Dazzle, its a brilliant feeling. I went out with friends for drinks, whom I hadn't seen for nearly a year and they were so positive about me being on the diet, but when I said I want to get to 10st which is the middle of range for my height, it changed. They were worried that I might disappear, as if that might happen. :( On a positive note, I managed to sip my sparkling water and had a bar when food came!!! If I can do it with them, I can do it anywhere!!! :) :)

Hi,
Please can i join your thread?
Im starting tomorrow, i should have started on Tuesday but i have really struggled, hopefully i will be ok now.
How are you all finding it so far? x

Hi,
Im starting tomorrow, i should have started on Tuesday but i have really struggled, hopefully i will be ok now.

Of course you can join!
I'm on Day 13, had my 2nd weigh in tonight and have lost 15ibs so far, am very pleased!
I never believed LL would be this easy but i'm really enjoying it as don't have to worry about what to cook, portion sizes, stocking the fridge etc. I just know that as long as I eat my 4 food packs i'll lose weight.

What have you struggled with? Anyway we can help or give advice?

Good luck :) x

nicely done hanmac. some shifting.

Laraa, do not loose hope. One slip up isnt the end, so get back on the horse and do not drink the milk.

good luck and keep going.

Thankyou!

i did this a few years ago and i lost 4 stone, this time round i just cant get into it.

im starting today, im now drinking my strawberry shake and it's yum.

well done on the weight loss, that has totally inspired me! my weigh in is on tuesday, obviously im only expecting a couple of pounds as i have been so naughty.

i want to lose 3 stone too...

have you got any hints or tips? i feel really positive today, yesterday i went out and bought a dress in my ideal size, I will be in it by the end of summer!! yay!! x

Hi,

Hay, welcome.
I am an outsider to the June lot but I pop in to see where I was a month a go.

I have found it easy to do, but the packs are getting borring and I would like variety....but then I remember, they are simply sustaining me nutritionally and I then look on here to see my weight loss of over 2 stone in less than 8 weeks and think omg this is well worth it, I am going to keep this up.

I am enjoying it, I look forward to Meetings to see how I have done and to learn how I can reshape my life.

Honestly: I think LL could have the potential to change my life. I am already feeling more confident, the achievement made already has really given me the belief that I can do anything in any aspect of my life. I really want to bring that in to my work, relationship and social life.

I am using LL to get on track so I can be a normalish, healthy weight so that I can have the drive to keep going. We have all tried being "good" in the past, but then you think salad or Pizza I am a fat %@*& who'll never change screw it and loose the will power to keep going (well my attitude was anyway, I hope you all have better opinions of yourself than I do of myself).

Its great, its hard work, but the results show and you will be amazed with yourself.

Do not give in to temptation, keep posting your thoughts and feelings here and you will get to your goal of a healthier you.

Keep it up and keep busy, bordem is the only brick wall I find.

Hey, I started on Monday, can I join? :):D

I'm on day 4 and doing well. Lost 11.5lb when I got weighed at my drop in today! :8855:

i love this forum and the support on here! Its fantastic!
Well this weeks been very tough for me. Im hoping it wil be easier next week to be honest.
Well done to everyone. I have my weigh in on Sunday, cant wait to get the bars as i only like the shakes and they are getting slightly boring. Im finding it hard to drink water too...which isnt helping.

Back