LL June Starters

Laraa, I am only having the shakes and porridge too. Got my bars yesterday and they are nice.
Good luck with your weigh in!

Thank you hunni.

I cannot wait to try the bars. The shakes are getting boring and its only the 1st week :eek:
I hope the bars will make things more interesting.

This weeks been very hard for me i have given into temptation more than once..cannot deny this as i would just be lying to myself.The silly thing is its not even food that ive had but things like chewing gum and diet coke plus some cherries. I am quite disappointed in myself as i could have done without those things.
The drinking water has been an issue im finding drinking water very hard as ive never been a water person.
Overall its been a very rocky week but i think ive just made things harder for myself.

The big weigh in is tommorow :eek:

how is everyone else getting on ?

You'll get there Laraa.
I drink my water from a pint glass, that way you still only need to have 8 glasses a day. I also keep a little tally of how may I have drunk. Apart from going to the loo every 5 mins it has stopped me from being hungry.

Morning All,

I had my weigh in yesterday and lost 6lbs, overall im happy with the loss but know it could have been better.
Well here goes week 2, i have my bars which im looking forward to i have also got some of the water flavourings to try out. Im hoping this week will be a better week for me.

Well done Laraa - 6lbs is still a fabulous loss! Just start this week afresh and see how you get on. I for one will be taking it one day at a time - sound like a food junkie :D

Had my end of first week weigh in last night and I have lost a stone in a week!! :eek::D
Very proud of myself and looking forward to my second week!!

Well done lind!!!!! this diet is brilliant isnt it?

wow!

tip-top Lind. Keep it up.

A stone in aweek, not heard that much before.

My LLC said was unusual and normally only with people who have 10 or more stone to loose.

Still, I'll take it though! :D

Oh my days! That's incredible! I've just completed day 2. Pleased to have stuck with it so far despite the grumbling tum! Think I need to drink more water.
You're an inspiration Lind :)

Lost 5ibs this week, taking me to 20ibs in 3 weeks :)
Think I might reach my goal after all!

Well done Hannah. Good work.
Keep it up .You'll be there in no time.

Thank you slendablenda, you're my inspiration!

That's brilliant Hanmac!!!

Good work you will surely be two stone down in the month hanmac

good stuff

I hope so! :D

I think you will Hanmac! I'm assuming you've been 100% abstinent? Was just wondering if those who have smaller losses (say 2lb a week) have been?! Or is it just that we all lose at different rates? Come on ladies - confession time!!

Hey AJB
I had been completely abstinent until this evening :(
Was feeling really dizzy and just went for some cucumbers and carrots
Thats my confession, tomorrow is another day

Hi Preeti - at least it was only vegetables!
I'm dreading ever falling off the wagon as I know I don't do things by halves so it would be in spectacular style :D
The only thing that stopped me from speed dialling the take away was the thought of being weighed tomorrow!

Back