LL June Starters

ooooooh I didn't know they did half way photos! Fabulous! Shall be looking forward to getting mine taken in 3 weeks time then :) like you I'm behind my group (thanks to my stupid doctors) but in a way its nice to see the losses I will be getting in the future following those sticking with the plan!

I'm getting a bit excited now - cos like you say Hanmac when you see yourself everyday its hard to notice the changes!

wow i didnt have a halfway pic taken but it would'v been great. i did have my after pic taken though yesterday( really though it was my during pic cos intend to continue after foundation) and the difference was fab it IS amazing and the inches ive lost are like wow! it really lifted my spirits. im gona request another one is taken next week. cos i'd forgotten and the dress i wore didnt do me justice lol! so am gona try n do 1 again next week. n make me feel even better.

Lol Dazzle you tell them. Just right though. I think you can request that your pics are taken whenever you want to. At least at mine we can.

i'll be wearing my most slimming outfit next thursday!

I'm always in my uniform as I'm whizzing to or from work - only benefit is I know my weight loss is an accurate recording that can't be tricked by wearing lighter clothes!!

Speaking of weigh ins - another 3lb off this week :D

Well done that girl. Have a good week.

Yay! Am finally back on the internet! Have been in Scotland all weekend, and still don't have internet at home (sky man came and they can't install because there are 'too many trees'...worst excuse ever!)

Feel like I have so much to catch up on! But i'll fill you in on my news, lost another 4ibs at my weigh in on Thursday so am now on 32ibs in 6 weeks :D

Got my halfway photos taken (see below) quite possibly the worst photos ever taken! Had a mental day and didn't realise I was wearing the same outfit as when I started, in hindsight wish i'd worn something a bit tighter as the t-shirt is quite baggy, but will remember that for when I get my next photos taken :)

(apologies for the blurriness, had to scan them in!)

35629-albums2570-picture15453.jpg
http://www.minimins.com/members/35629-albums2570-picture15453.jpg

looking good and cracking losses. 32 in 6 weeks. awesome.

where in scotland did you go? I went to uni in glasgow, cheap abundant booze and food as a student was awesome, but thats partly why I have to do LL now. There is internet north of the border you know :p

Thanks FF!
Was in south Scotland, in between Ayr and Dumfries, then headed over to Fort William. Haha! I know there is internet, but spent the whole weekend either in the car or being quizzed by relatives about uni/my love life/my job, no time to browse minimins sadly!

Thanks FF!
Was in south Scotland, in between Ayr and Dumfries, then headed over to Fort William. Haha! I know there is internet, but spent the whole weekend either in the car or being quizzed by relatives about uni/my love life/my job, no time to browse minimins sadly!

Guessing your not from Cummnock then... You can spell.

Ft william. dont think I could go there on LL. There is a pub on the high street that serves cracking ale and BOAR. there is piggy thing all over the place.

Wow Hannah well done. Loving the pics. Keep it up girl. Look at the difference in your top.

I had major problems getting connected at the end of last year when I moved house. Sky were supposed to be doing it but then told me cos I had moved to the country that they would have to go thru BT anyway so it would cost me 2 charges. So i had to go back to BT and waited almost 6wks.

:happy096:
Wow Hannah I have just seen your pics - well done you.
Fantastic.

Hi all,

Back from my holiday - have to admit I was not 100% on plan during my holiday - I have nothing (except Hubbys 40th) between now and Holiday in October so will keep at it. I haven't had a weigh in last week so need to wait untill Tuesday to see what the damage is !!!!

I know this week will be really hard getting back into ketosis as I will definately be out of it so I may be on for some help - I'm determined my lapse doesn't become a relapse and I can carry on :)

You have all done great - I'm setting myself a goal of wearing a size 16 dress at Xmas my sister is that size so will steal one of hers.

Hope everyone has a good week

Hey Sam - it was only a blip and main thing is you have got straight back on plan again. Good luck for Tuesday night. Hope you havent done too much damage.

Only a pound off this week :eek: I really don't see how after sticking to such a low calorie diet 100% I could lose so little weight :cry: I'm not wanting to make excuses but it doesn't help that I've been on my TOTM (apologies Flex!) for past 9 days :mad: my body is starting to annoy me now - why can't it behave :confused:

AJB I only lost 1lb in week 9 and was absolutely gutted. Same thinking as you- how can I have lost so little when I didnt cheat. Had to fight with myself for the next few days that I was going to stick with this. I did and when I got weighed the next week I had lost 6lbs. Stick at it luv - it will be off next week :hug99:

AJB that is still downward. Think about how bloated and all the things going on hormone-wise, it is unlikely that your body can be bothered with krebs cycles and burning body fat.

You'll come down next week, dont let this break you. next week you will probably have lost 10% of your body weight which is the magic healthy step that medics speak about significantly decreasing the risk of being overweight.

keep going and well done on this weeks losses.

You have lost an incredable 18lb in 5 weeks. thats over 3.5lb per week on average. You are on target to be at your goal in a few months time. You could have never done that with conventional diets. do not loose heart you are doing really well and you are currentlty loosing 1 stone per month. who could have dreamt of that? For women surely that is incredable seeing that their bodies evolutionary retain fat.

Keep strong, you can do it.

Back