LL June Starters

Hannah I am sooo jealous!!!
Where in Florida do you go? I was in Orlando staying near Universal Studios.

Hannah I am sooo jealous!!!
Where in Florida do you go? I was in Orlando staying near Universal Studios.

House is in Kissimee, bout a 20 min drive to Disney! I absolutely love it, have been every year since I was 4 so am a Florida pro! Ahh did you go to Universal studios? I haven't been for ages, but really want to go to Harry Potter world!

Ahhh the Florida Mall!! Quite possibly one of my favourite places on earth, good thing i'm not there...couldn't turn down a Mrs Fields cookie!
And love the Premium Outlets, and theres a new mall called the Mall at Millenia which is just, gorgeous. But a lot more expensive :(
Hope the exchange rate is good when I go at xmas!

I went to both!
Mall of millenia was fab, i bought loads of MAC make up (which is so much cheaper!)
Zara had a huge sale
But the Prime outlets near Universal were fab!
Hannah - I was staying just off Sand Lake Road which is of I Drive
I was driving while there so it was so much like being at home! I would love to go live there for a year!

All this talk of outlet shopping is getting me excited about my NYC trip next year - for once I can go to Woodbury Common and Century21 and treat myself to lots of clothes (I used to only buy accessories) can't wait!

Preeti my fridge is full of MAC makeup (bargains from NYC this year) plenty of room for it now there's no food in there LOL

I went to both!
Mall of millenia was fab, i bought loads of MAC make up (which is so much cheaper!)
Zara had a huge sale
But the Prime outlets near Universal were fab!
Hannah - I was staying just off Sand Lake Road which is of I Drive
I was driving while there so it was so much like being at home! I would love to go live there for a year!

I adore the Mall at Millenia, it's my favourite place in the world!! Did you go to Forever 21? Is just like a bigger, cheaper topshop!
Ah am very jealous of the MAC makeup! I'm running out of so much stuff and need to go on a bit spree!

I could so easily live in Florida, it feels like my second home already!

Quick thing about MAC - there are deals on eBay for a 120 eyeshadow piece for $89!!! and that includes 24 brushes!
Hannah - since I got back I have been looking at jobs out there, internal jobs in Tampa and also places to rent! hmmmmmm........

Quick thing about MAC - there are deals on eBay for a 120 eyeshadow piece for $89!!! and that includes 24 brushes!
Hannah - since I got back I have been looking at jobs out there, internal jobs in Tampa and also places to rent! hmmmmmm........

Ahh Preeti that would be amazing!! The houses out there are so lovely, and you get way more for your money!
Where do you work now?
I'm thinking of moving to New York when I finish Uni...something to dream about for me!

I work near home in Chiswick and its an American company so internal transfers are possible.
NYC is supposed to be something else! I am planning Xmas this year too AJB!
Before LL i would have never have thought of moving to a different country and on my own!! But I just feel so much more confident!

Go for it Preeti!
If I could I would :)
xxx

I love NYC - been about 6 times! Used to go for my birthday in December (gorgeous Xmas lights and lots of snow!) but recently have been going for St Patrick's day in March - the parade down 5th Avenue is out of this world! Fire Fighters and Police Officers for as far as the eye can see :D if I could move there I would!

Only 2lb off this week :( trying not to sulk as I really wanted to get 2 stone off in 2 months and I'm 2lb short! Grrrr why doesn't it fall off me like it does with everyone else - winds me up as I'm not lapsing and others that do are losing more than me!

Anyway to 'balance my thinking' I tried on my size 20 work trousers that I used to wear before starting LL and they are HUGE on me :) gave me a lovely boost to actually see how far I've come - granted I can't yet wear my 16s but I'm getting there!

Another 2lb off this week - when am I gonna see these huge losses that everyone else seems to have?!!!

It looks good to me AJB, It's all going the right way and it adds up.
Go girl !

A size 6-8 skinnie minnie looked me up and down at work today - I could tell she had realised I've lost weight - she opened her mouth to say something and then changed her mind - and do you know what - I don't care - I'm no longer desperate for recognition from people who don't matter - I'm on the right track to get to where I want to be and will just keep plodding on :D

Good girl! All that matters on this journey is what WE want and how WE feel. How often do we put ourselves first? We might never again. But for now, in this moment, it's the right thing to do.

Great post AJB
:superwoman:

Back