LL September Starters/Re-starters

Just a quick post as off to estonia tomorrow with my hubby and no children for three days!!
Went for an early weigh tonight and lost another 2.2 so really pleased - 58.9 in 14 weeks.
Not sure if I will manage to stay in abstinence while away but hopefully will be controlled if I eat!!
Anyway hope everyone is ok xx

Congratulations Kathryn - 58.9 is FANTASTIC!!
Have a wonderful time in Estonia :)

58.9 is amazing! Well done!

Has anyone heard from yoyo? Haven't seen her post on here for a while.

I hope everyone is doing well over this festive period!

I didn't have a good week last week - lots of events at work and i lapsed big time + add it that it was my birthday yesterday and we had birthday celebrations over the weeekend! However i was pleased to only have put on 0.8lbs last week. LL is closed next Monday so i picked up 2 weeks worth of packs. Going to try and maintain more than anything over the next week or so and if i can lose something that will be a bonus!!

Last edited:
Good week for me - lost 5 and only 5 to go to my target!! So happy :)

Good luck everyone I know it is a really hard time of year but I have realised I dont need alcohol and food to have a good time. Just back from a drinks party where I drunk fizzy water and still really enjoyed myself!! Also felt great as was wearing new size 12 dress!
Happy Christmas everyone xxx

How is everyone doing?
The forum has gone awfully quiet these days.
I've had good few days off. Managed to get some rest. Sleep. Chill.
I haven't been 100% but I will not beat myself up. It's all good.
I'm back on abstinence now and feeling good.
Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas :)

Hi all, hope everyone is okay and managed to have a great Christmas! I certainly have not managed to abstain, but to be honest I'd already geared myself up for having a few days off so I'm not too worried. As far as I'm concerned I've done most of the hard work now and I'm confident that I'll be able to get right back on track on Monday (I've already done a couple of days abstinence this week without a problem). I must confess that it's felt wonderful to wear size 12 stuff throughout the Christmas period, and I think by the time I weigh in next Tuesday I will have stayed the same since the last weigh in 2 weeks ago, which is fine considering how much I've enjoyed the break! Love to all of you, and best if luck with your continued journeys :D

Pink x x x x

Hello! I abstained throughout Christmas and it was really difficult at times so part of me wishes I hadn't! Anyway, good to see people popping up again on here.

Feeling really sorry for myself today and envious of everyone who went 'off piste' over Christmas. Really wish I'd had a meal now and not been so single minded about the whole thing. Also our usual new year treat is a take away and bottle of bubbly, and although last night I did my best with sparkling water in a champagne glass and my Thai chilli soup, I really felt deprived.

Haven't felt deprived that much before on the plan. Wonder what's triggering it? The whole festive season has been quite difficult, really. Not a happy bunny! Even some serious retail therapy only cheered me up briefly. Wonder what's behind this? Just the turn of the year? Really tempted to have a meal. Just one meal, and then back on plan. Am worried if I keep struggling like this I'm going to end up having a huge blowout.

C'mon Spangly,
You know it's all in your head raly. Hang on in there hun !! xx
Happy New Year.
You will be so proud if you stick with it. xxx

Don't do it, you're over the worst! I did 12 weeks last year without a cheat until I had one meal which led to another and all the 4 stone is back on! You may well have better self control than me, but really, is it worth it, next year you can be enjoying everything with a beautiful new wardrobe to wear! you are an amazing inspiration- well done.

I didn't cheat!! Phew!! Had a bit of a nap and when I woke up I felt much better. Not sure what to do when cravings strike again though as this is the first time I've been even remotely tempted to lapse. Definitely something to think about in preparation for maintenance. Thanks for your support!

Spangly! You are a superhuman!!!
Well done for resisting and having the mother of all will powers! ;)

I have been going through some soul searching time for the past few weeks.
It hasn't been easy and I haven't been 100% (to say the least!)
I'm happy to report I haven't put on anything which is the very reason why I'm so motivated to resume my journey and FINISH it!
I've called it Phase 2 and as well as posting on this thread I will join the January people. I find the energy and enthusiasm of a group of newbies (or restarters) very inspiring and helpful as after nearly 4 months I have lost my modjo somewhat esp with the whole recent Christmas pilava ;)
I hope everyone's ok though. I see some of you are just rocking it at the moment! Well done all of you and here's to a brand new slim year! :)

Hello September starters - I think there are a few of us still here but had to go to page 3 to find this thread!!

I changed to lite last week and must admit im struggling - lost a grand total of half a pound in my first week! Hopefully will do better this week :)

Anyway keep going girls xxx

Still here Kathryn! :)
I'm on Lite too and it's been up and down. Hopefully my body will get used to it soon.
Hope you're well.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

We're all on the January thread hun. It's very lively there :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Kathryn! I'm on lite now too - my first meal tomorrow!

Reading from the start of your journey is exactly where i am now, all of the axious feelings about wanting to start as soon as etc!
Bit concerned about seeing the doctor as ive just switched doctors and im going for a general health check! (which i know will be poor)

I'm hoping the nurse will be able to compete the form otherwise it will be a 3 week wait for the next available session!

Should i book in with the doctor too..?
Any advice about LL would be greatly appriciated and welcomed!

Back