LL September Starters/Re-starters

You'll probably have a great weight loss next week x

Kim, if you have abstained 100% then you will get a good loss next week. Sometimes our bodies get 'stuck' at a memory weight. It happened to me when I was in abstinence last year a couple of times but it came right off big style the week after
You are doing so well, keep going hun!
SL
X

Thanks girls, yes i was and have been 100% all the way so i guess my body just wanted to hang on to the weight this week! Fingers crossed for a good loss this week!

I'm doing a bit of exercise this week too which i hope might help and not hinder the weight loss!

Kim, I had a low loss the week before last and then 5lb last week - so it does even out in the end. I know how discouraging it can feel though. Good for you for keeping on track!

Not much to report from me. Hope everyone's doing fine!

Lost 4.1 this week - Very happy!!

Well done Kathryn x

Well done Kathryn, a fab loss for you. Kim, try not to be too disheartened...I only lost 1lb last week then lost 6lb this week, so definitely back on track! I have also officially dropped two dress sizes :D x x x x x

Another 5lb this week - though with rounding up and rounding down it's 9lb over two weeks (go figure!) - but yay, anyway!! :) 3lb to go to three stone!!!

:superwoman::bliss:

Hi ladies!
I'm glad to see everyone is still here and doing oh so well!
I've had the busiest week ever but I have been checking in just didn't have time to post.
It has been a tough week for me for many reasons but I'm still going strong despite a small loss last week. More about my struggles and dilemmas (if anyone is at all interested lol) in my diary.
I'm off to a circuit class followed by a spinning class! Yeah baby! ;)

Hi ladies, i lost 3.8lbs this week - got my 2.5stone! yay! feeling more motivated again which is good! :):):)

Well done kim x

Glad to see everyone is getting good weight losses :)
I'm struggling big time despite sticking to the program 100%.
Only lost half a pound and both me and my LLC don't understand why :(
We decided I'll go in lite for a week to shake things up a bit.
It better helps because at the moment I'm finding it difficult to justify £70 a week for no results! :(

You've lost three whole stone! Ok so your body is gathering strength again after such a massive achievement, but I'm sure you will continue to lose more. It probably just needs a bit of a break. Do remember that this diet is FAST and your body is probably trying to catch up. You've done brilliantly. I really don't think three stone is "no results". It's just no results at the moment...

Btw could it be water weight? My weight varies massively depending on totm (tmi!!) and I've had weeks with low losses and then a whole chunk has fallen off the next time I get weighed.

Thank you darling! Yes I know. I'm being too hard on myself. But then again I went into this to lose 5 stone not 3! 3 is a lot I know but I don't feel I'm done. It's scary because everytime I attempted to lose weight I stopped at half way and then went straight back to my old habits.
I'm massively determined to see this through this time, lose the weight AND keep it off!!
There's no stopping me and that small bad patch will only make me more determined and focused!

Stick with it magic. Hang on in there. I was on abstinence for 11 months. You do get troughs every now and then. but I promise you it will even out and you'll start losing again.
My main mantra - make sure you keep up the water. xxx

Thanks SB. Would you advice me sticking with abstinence or carry on with lite for a while longer and possibly come back on total in a few weeks time?
I just don't know what to do. It's confusing.

hey magic id stick with abstaining 100% ive had blips myself , SB is right x

Magic,
i hope you figure out whats best for you! chin up hon, you've lost 3stone - which is fantastic! maybe your body is just readjusting itself and will pick up again soon!

Back