LL September Starters/Re-starters

Thank you ladies! Roll on week 3!!

CKxx

Hi everyone!

Bit late in messaging it's been a manic start to the week at work.

I had my first weigh in on Monday and lost 10lbs 12ozs! I was shocked!! 2nd week is underway and i feel soooo much better than i did last week!

Congrats to everyone who has lost :)

Wow you're all doing so amazingly well! Only hope I've lost something this week having missed my pop-in on Tuesday. Your losses are just incredible!

Well done Kim - that is amazing :D

Well I am on cloud 9 :character00100:
Just got back from my WI & have lost 4.1 lbs:D:D I was expecting a small loss after losing 4 and a bit last week & was thinking I wouldn't hit my stone BUT I've lost 15.4 in 4 weeks & feel fab :D
Goal number 3 - DONE!!!
I've also lost 9cm off my waist - yeehaw!!
yoyo
xx

Well done to all you 'losers'! I'm kind of imagining a big mountain made of all the fat everyone has lost! It's so encouraging to read how well everyone is doing. x

Well done kim and yoyo! So long and farewell, 17lbs.. I really don't want to see you again.

Well done everybody on your amazing losses!! I lost 7lb in my first week, so I'm pretty chuffed to say the least...I've also just had a go at making crisps out of the Thai Chiili foodpack so I'm feeling VERY excited about taking them to work tomorrow for something to actually crunch on at breaktime. I'll let you know how I get on :D

Love to all of you and keep up the fabulous work!!

Pink x

I tried to make those crisps but they were a disaster!! Any tips on how to make them??!!
Im happy happy as another 4.5 off last night :D
Week 4 here we go..

Hi all, sorry havent posted on here, i am a LL restarted & started on Sept 4th & to date have lost 21lbs. I am so pleased. :)

Well done to all you 'losers'! I'm kind of imagining a big mountain made of all the fat everyone has lost! It's so encouraging to read how well everyone is doing. x

I was thinking of that last night - now that would be motivation if ever i saw it!

Congratulations on everyone on their excellent losses! :)

Hi kathryn re the crisps how did you make them? I think the veg and chicken soup are the best to make crisps with, heres what i do.....

put a little bit no more than tablespoon water in a bowl add the soup, you may need bit more water get the same consistency as a yogurt so it just falls off the spoon, get some greaseproof paper cut it round to fit a big plate, spread mixture out and put in microwave for total of around 3 mins, keep you eye on it though and open after each minute......it should go a golden brown colour and once its done leave to stand for 2 minutes peel off break into crisps and eat.....hope this works out better for you and the chicken ones are yummy x

Thanks Tracy I will try them again tomorrow :)
Well done everyone on great losses :D

Week 2 weigh in for me - lost 4.1lbs which gave me my Stone! 1stone in 2 weeks! :greenapple::greenapple::greenapple:

Well done Spangly and Kim. 1 stone each. FAB.
How quick was that? Congratulations.

Hi everyone! :)
I haven't posted on here for a while as I haven't been online much lately. Had my sister over for 4 days and I was busy taking her places and spending some quality time with her. I've missed her so much and I'm so so sad she's gone now :(
I have been dreading this visit in a way because I knew it would involve a lot of going out and eating out. I am pleased to inform though that I managed to stick to the program 100% and despite not drinking enough water (as I was out and about a lot) AND being on totm I managed to lose 5lbs last week! I'm chuffed to bits as in many ways it hasn't been the best week (mainly emotionally) for me.
How is everyone else doing?

Attachments

• 759.jpg
    759.jpg
    487.4 KB · Views: 38
Well done, Mags! You know you can do it. :)
I've not had a period in 5 weeks, though I usually have them every 3 weeks..joy! :rolleyes:

p.s: You look lovely in your picture.

End of week 3 weigh in tomorrow!

Thanks hun xx
I had a similar period issue last month. Hope 'it' comes soon for you :sigh:

Back