LL September Starters/Re-starters

Week 4 WI and have lost 4lbs. I was convinced I had put weight on as it is my TOTM and I felt soo bloated. Total loss in 4 weeks (28lbs/2 stones). Had measurements done and have lost 7inches from the waist and 5inches from the hips in 4 weeks. Don't know how much I've lost from the bust!

Well done Cereal, that's fantastic! I had my weigh-in last night and have lost another 3lbs (TOTM) so I am pleased to report that I have now officially lost over a stone...can't believe it!!

Well done folks ... LL rocks :D
My WI tomorrow :)
yoyo
xx

A bit fed up - only lost 1.7 today. Trying to be sensible as have lost 28.3 in 5 weeks but all this hard work for such a small loss is depressing!
Also panicking as I am doing an open university exam tomorrow and am not prepared so am going to get off here and do a couple of hours revision xx

Aww Kathryn. I so know how you feel. I lost a small amount last week and was crushed - and I've not lost anywhere near as much as you altogether. You're doing brilliantly! It must feel horrible now but just imagine next week how much you may have lost. So many factors can affect your weight. I bet it all evens out in the end.

Roll on, Friday!

Hi Kathryn, Spangly is right - you have lost so much in 5 weeks:D Good luck for tomorrow!

Well ladies, only 1lb for me this week but I was expecting it after 2 good weeks. I know it'll come off next time as I have stuck 100% to the programme & as the saying goes its a marathon not a sprint ;)

yoyo
xx

WOOP WOOP :D:D
Well done Spanglymum
yoyo
xx

I put on a freaking pound!!!!! Say what?!!!
I don't get it! I've been sticking to the program 100%. I'm not due on eithe. Have been drinking my water exercising etc.
I'm puzzled, upset, angry, frustrated etc.
I'll get over it but this has knocked me off for six!
:(

Oh Mags - how disappointing.
Please don't get despondent. You are being so supportive to everyone else despite the difficult emotional time you are having at the moment. I wish I could wave a magic wand for you.
Sometimes when this happens if you get your LLC to measure you
you will see that the inches are still coming off.
Let's hope it means that next week you'll have a good loss.
Hang on in there hun, you are doing so well. xx

oh mags......Id be feeling same but SB is correct try not to feel down about it....u are doing amazingly well and need to remember how far you've come in such a short space of time! did you do alot of exercise over the past week?

I'm struggling :break_diet: wish something would just click and i'd be back 'in the zone'

Well done you lot on your fabby weight losses x

No not really Tracy. Been doing lots of walking and a bit of toning. Nothing too hard core.
I guess I will never find out what happened. I'm over it now. Moving on and staying strong!

well done mags thats the spirit :) x

Mags i am sure you are going to have a fantastic weight loss next week - perhaps it was water retention or something? I am sure next week you will see the weight fall off you! Chin up and stay strong!

I had my week 4 weigh in on Monday night - lost 3.7lbs, so 20.9lbs lost in 4 weeks! Silly thing is - i still CANNOT feel it! My clothes feel a tiny bit bigger - but not 20lbs lost bigger! If i'd lost this on ww or slimming world i'd really be feeling the difference! Does anyone else find it takes a while for your body to catch up with the weight loss? I am hoping it will show soon!!

Thanks Kim! I'm keeping positive. I'm sure the weight loss will even itself out soon.
Yes! I felt the same at the beginning. I lost 2 stone so far and I'm on week 7 and I've ONLY just started noticing the weight loss now. Hang in there and you'll see how different you will start feeling smaller and smaller as each weeks goes by! :)

Back