LL September Starters/Re-starters

Kim I agree too. I've only just started noticing a difference in inches/clothes fitting better. My body has definitely taken a while to catch up with the scale, if that makes sense!

Just had a classic conversation with a colleague I haven't see for a few weeks. I could tell (he wasn't very subtle) that he was doing a double/treble take on my size :D. He was far too polite to actually say anything though!

Mags and Spangly - i am so glad i am not the only one! My friend is doing lighterlife - just gone onto developers and she was saying - oh i noticed it from week 2...i was starting to get concerned i'd never notice the difference! Fingers crossed for it starting to show!

Hi Girls,
Well done on all your losses this week :D i know I shouldn't, but i weigh on my scales everyday & was getting seriously peeved that they hadn't budged all week :confused: Anway just got back from WI & have lost 3.7 this week ... YEEHAW !!! :D:D
So I am no longer OBESE - WOOP WOOP !!!
I've managed to complete all the initial goals I set myself so have added a new one:)

Is anyone else really feeling the cold? I simply can't get warm at the minute:rolleyes:

yoyo
xx

Well done you! What a massive achievement! I'm so proud of you! :)
Yes! I'm absolutely freezing! I work in a shop and we have to have our door open at all times. I was seriously hypothermic today!!! Grrrrrr..

Yes Im freezing too!!!
Ive been reaing the posts but havent posted for a while. Everybody on here are so good at giving advice. Im not great as can never put it down in words.I have been really struggling mentally but have managed not to lapse.
Anyway Im feeling much more positive tonight as have lost 4.5 this week :)

Well done Kathryn, your losses are brilliant:D
yoyo
xx

Well done, Kathryn!

Just popped on here before going to bed to "vent" about my terrible night out. Read my diary for details! Never ever again. Can't believe the rubbish I have put up with for far too long.

4.4 lb :D

I think that not drinking Earl grey is working!!

Juuuuuuust still in the 'obese' category though, dammit! Lol

Good for you -obese, not for long though x

Yay!!
Well done you! :)
(i'm going to ignore the 'negative' comment about still being obese)

Let's celebrate!!

:party0023:

Well done spanglymum - Brilliant loss :D:D
yoyo
xx

Well done Spangly!

Weigh in for me last night - lost 2.6lbs....a bit disapointed as i thought it would be more because i started to feel a bit slimmer over the weekend....but it's still 23.5lbs in 5 weeks so i'm pleased! :)

Hi ladies,
i had my weigh in this morning as i couldn't make it to the group and I lost 6 pounds!!! YAY!!!!! I'm over the moon esp after last week's disappointment. Pheeeeeeeeewwww...
;)
I see everyone is doing great too. We rock girls!

:grouphugg:

Well done, Mags..you are doing so well hun. Had my weigh in this evening and have lost 11.6lbs (in 2 weeks, as missed my last WI). That's 40lbs in 6weeks. well happy :)

That is bloody brilliant!!
I look like a kitty kat next to you!!!
Well done you! :)

What a brilliant discussion! I have been trying to 'return' to Lighterlife on and off for just over a year now, I keep going in and out of ketosis picking at bits here and there etc etc. But this week has been different.

After a disasterous weekend, I have stuck to the shakes and just remembered the quote "If you think you can or you think you can't ....you're probably right". I know my power to stick to Lighterlife depends on my mindset and nothing else.

Reading these posts has been so helpful - i think in my next moment of weakness, I'll come online and read the posts here. Thanks so much everyone...you're an inspiration!

That's the spirit MK!
This forum helps all of us a great deal. I couldnt do it without all the support.
Good luck with your journey and welcome :)

40lb in six weeks, cereal? Is that even humanly possible?! WOW! Amazing! and well done, Mags, too. You must be so happy the numbers make more sense this week!

Welcome, MK, and best of luck with LL. Hope you get into ketosis and stay there!

The last couple of days have been harder than usual for me - PMT. I have been craving carbs soooooooo much, but I have NOT caved!

To give you all a bit of a chuckle I'll tell you about my (infamous) trousers I binned this weekend. They were my poshest, biggest, most smart, part-lined, tailored beautiful trousers - which were forgiving and made me look half decent for smart work occasions. Well, until I started getting too big even for them :eek:. (Part of a gorgeous suit which I wore to an ill-fated job interview, where I was told I'd got a VERY exciting job, only to be told a couple of weeks later that they'd changed their minds! So one negative association there.)

I went on a site visit a few months ago wearing this suit, and bent down to sit on the sofa in the foyer. Didn't realise quite how much I'd gained... there was a really loud rrrrrip sound!

Luckily it was only the lining, but I was mortified in case anyone had heard the noise :eek::eek:. Ugh! :eek:

One of my motivations for joining LL!

Anyway - they're in the bin! GONE!!! Never again! :D

(Before binning them, I tried them on to show DH how much weight I have lost and he said they looked like "clown trousers". Go me!)

Back