ProPoints Loopeylou's Food Diary

Another late evening.....food shopping after work on a friday is just no fun!!

Food for today is:

Friday, December 03, 2010
38 Points

Breakfast
3 Chocolate Weetabix 6
200 ml 1% Fat Fresh Milk 2
Half Skinny Latte 1

Lunch
1 WW Original Bagels 4
50 g Chicken, Roast, Meat Only 2
1/2 tbsp Extra Light Mayonnaise 0
Quavers 2
1 WW Rich Toffee Bar 2
Apple 0

Dinner
1 tsp Oil, Olive 1
King Prawn Noodles in Coconut, Chilli and Lemongrass 16

Any Time
200 ml Milk, Semi Skimmed 3
Apple and Pear 0
Costa Skinny Latte - Medio 2
Smarties 5

Food ProPoints values total used 46
( 8 from weekly )
Weekly remaining 19

Another late evening.....food shopping after work on a friday is just no fun!!

Food for today is:

Friday, December 03, 2010
38 Points

Breakfast
3 Chocolate Weetabix 6
Half Skinny Latte 1

Lunch
1 WW Original Bagels 4
50 g Chicken, Roast, Meat Only 2
1/2 tbsp Extra Light Mayonnaise 0
Quavers 2
1 WW Rich Toffee Bar 2
Apple 0

Dinner
1 tsp Oil, Olive 1
King Prawn Noodles in Coconut, Chilli and Lemongrass 16

Any Time
200 ml Milk, Semi Skimmed 3
Apple and Pear 0
Costa Skinny Latte - Medio 2
Smarties 5

( 8 from weekly )
Weekly remaining 19

Liking the Costa skinny latte! :D

Another great day food wise - your doing so well!

How did hubby get on sorting MIL out? Hope you manage to sort something out that is going to keep her safe.

xxx

Liking the Costa skinny latte! :D

Another great day food wise - your doing so well!

How did hubby get on sorting MIL out? Hope you manage to sort something out that is going to keep her safe.

xxx

Well nothing sorted yet, he tried calling social services on thur and fri but when they return his calls he can't accept them because of the nature of his job - singal engineer on railway so when on track safety etc means no calls.
Again all 4 boys tend to be all guns blazing to deal with it but if she doesn't wander for 1 night they hold back and hope its getting better. Found out last night that she turned up at someones house who thankfully knew who she was and drove her to my brother in laws house!!
It can't carry on and I think they do know that - were going to visit a home tomorrow before we go and give her dinner and bath her.

Had a really productive day - house all clean, washing done, bed sheets changed, 8inch christmas cake made, casserole for dinner and even managed to put up all christmas decorations :D :xmassign::109:

Saturday, December 04, 2010
38 ProPoints
Breakfast
65g Quaker Oats 6
200g Tesco virtually fat free fromage frais 2
15g Belgian Choc 1
Raspberries 0
Half Skinny Latte 1

Lunch
French Fries 2
1 Original Bagel 6
1 Chicken and Sweetcorn Mayonnaise 5

Dinner
250g Potatoes, Old, Raw 5
Cauliflower, Brussels Sprouts, Green Beans 0
Homemade Beef Casserole 8

Any Time
WW Rich Toffee Bar 2
225ml 1% Fat Fresh Milk 2
Smarties 5

Food ProPoints values total used 45
( 7 from weekly )
Weekly remaining 12

Hi loops, just wondering what do you use to work out your points? Do you have an online calculator or do you have esource? I'm not sure if it's a good idea or not but I think I might want to give it a go for a week :eek: xx

Hey hun, I use esource and a calculater. I have done a spreadsheet with my most used items on it which I can email to you if you want. PM me your email address if you want ;)
xx

Arghhhh sweets galore in the office from our suppliers!!!...so so nice of them but omg lol
I had 4 Thorntons and 4 Aero bubbles all within points and they were YUM, Lemon Parfait Thorntons are better than s**....well almost lol ;)

Sunday, December 05, 2010
38 ProPoints

Breakfast
Raspberries 0
Chocolate Porridge 7

Lunch
Café Latte Regular with Skimmed Milk 2
1 Bagel Cinnamon Raisin Bagel 7
1 1/2 tsp Strawberry Jam 2

Dinner
1 Costco Chicken Bake 21 :eek:
( Christmas Shopping all day and grabbed food on the go .....I love ProPoints! )

Any Time
Smarties 5

( 8 from weekly )
Weekly remaining 4

Monday, December 06, 2010
38 ProPoints
Breakfast
3 Chocolate Weetabix 6
Half Skinny Latte 1

Lunch
1 WW Original Bagel 4
Apple and Pear 0
French Fries 2
1/2 Chicken and Sweetcorn Mayonnaise 2

Dinner
200 g Potatoes, Old, Raw 4
4 tsp Bisto Gravy 2
Green Beans, Carrots and Leeks 0
1 Pork Chops in Garlic Stuffing 7

Any Time
4 Classic Collection 7
150 ml Milk, Semi Skimmed 2
Apple 0
4 x 4 g Aero Bubbles 1
Taiwan Golden Pineapple Cake-17g 2

Food ProPoints values total used 42
( 4 from weekly )
Weekly remaining 0

Last edited:
Ooo..that would be lovely thanks! I've found an online calculator but not sure how reliable it is. Any chance If I give a few values it throws off you could check with your calculator so I can see if they are the same please? While I'm in work WW is good just not so good for uni days. No harm in trying at the mo cos the scales aren't moving either way :)

P.S I'll send you my email address now :)
xx

Sent email and had to laugh cause I just offered to point anything else that wasn't on the list :)
Throw them my way
xx

OMG! That list is humongous! I was expecting a few bits and bobs but wow! You are mega organised.

Do you round up or down? Do half points exist?

Cheerios - Portion 60g - 3PP?
Prot:5.1
Carb: 44.82
Fat: 2.28
Fiber: 4.26

WW Danish Brown Bread - 2 slices - 40.8g - 1PP?
Prot: 4g
Carb: 16.6
Fat: 0.8
Fiber: 3

The values I'm getting seem awful low?

xx

I do think I have OCD as I'm way too organised lol :eek:

Cheerios - Portion 60g - 3PP? = 6PP
Prot:5.1
Carb: 44.82
Fat: 2.28
Fiber: 4.26

WW Danish Brown Bread - 2 slices - 40.8g - 1PP? = 2PP
Prot: 4g
Carb: 16.6
Fat: 0.8
Fiber: 3

Anymore please ask away xx

Oh dear, maybe the calculator I found is a bit pants :p

Cocopops - 60g

Protein (g) 3
Carbohydrates (g) 51
Fat (g) 1.5
Fibre (g) 1.2

Am I right in thinking that 2 normal weetabix are 3PP? xx

Is it an online calculator?
Cocopops are 6....most cereal is 1pp per 10g.
Weetabix is 3PP for 2 :)
Choc Weetabix is 4PP for 2:D

Going off for bath but will answer anymore you have later :)
xx

Thank you :) I've planned my day for tomorrow! So I haven't got any more queries tonight :) I've only got up to 18 points though with my plan. I love my veg but don't know what an average portion should be before I have to count it? How many points is a double portion of veg :p

Come on over and have a looksie if you like :D

xx

If your following original points remember to point for that not the Propoints I have listed hunny xx

Well got a surprise at weigh in as I gained 1.5 lb :eek:....had a good chat with consultant. Could be a mix of constipation ( sorry tmi :eek: ) and as hubbie cooks most of evening meals while I'm at work I'm not fully in control of whats going into it, hubbie is very good but is vague about "a tsp of oil" could prob be 1 tbsp!!.
Had a good chat with him when got home about what he's cooking etc......very sensitive really as were coping with his mum and don't want to put more pressure on him - did suggest me cooking when I get home but he's not having it as I'm sometime home 2-3 hours after him ( although he's up at 5!! ) he did also admit he tells me the weight of meat and rice etc but hasn't actually weighed it this week OMG lol
Loving PP though so just need to take a bit of control back and get him used to using the scales a bit more.....and be more honest with me. I've told him I've got the 49 weekly allowance for the extra's he's put in and hasn't wanted to tell me about ( bless him!! )
Love him!!:D

Anyway onwards and downwards :)

Tuesday, December 07, 2010
38 Propoints
Breakfast
60 g Special K Bliss Creamy Berry Crunch 6
Half Skinny Latte 1

Lunch
2 Warburtons Farmhouse Soft Grain 6
100g Tikka Mini Chicken Breast Fillets 3
3 tbsp Extra Light Mayonnaise 1
French Fries 2
Apple 0

Dinner
180g) Tesco Rice Noodles 9
1 medium Pork Escalope, Raw 5
64g Straight to Wok Rich Hoisin Stir Fry Sauce 2

Any Time
Apple 0
100 ml Milk, Semi Skimmed 1
3 Classic Collection 5
Sainsbury fresh raspberry cream turnover 9

Food ProPoints values total used 52
( 14 from weekly )
Weekly remaining 35

Last edited:
Dont let that very small gain worry you chick. Without going into too much info constipation has a lot to answer for! I'm much the same at the moment, and there was me thinking that fruit helped that little problem... not for me!

At least you have a reason why you may have had a little gain. I used to have gains every now and again without explanation and that's when I started looking at my losses over a month rather than focusing on the weekly as sometimes our bodies just hold on to water or gain for no good reason. You know your doing it all right so hopefully with hubby fessing up this week to any "additions" you should be right as rain for next week.

Good luck for the coming week although I know you will be more than fine! xxxx

Sukibix said:
Dont let that very small gain worry you chick. Without going into too much info constipation has a lot to answer for! I'm much the same at the moment, and there was me thinking that fruit helped that little problem... not for me!

At least you have a reason why you may have had a little gain. I used to have gains every now and again without explanation and that's when I started looking at my losses over a month rather than focusing on the weekly as sometimes our bodies just hold on to water or gain for no good reason. You know your doing it all right so hopefully with hubby fessing up this week to any "additions" you should be right as rain for next week.

Good luck for the coming week although I know you will be more than fine! xxxx

Thanks very much xx

Bless your hubbie! He will no doubt have thought that the odd sneaky spoon of this and that would make no difference - BUSTED!
I bet this will make him MUCH more aware of what he is putting in your food, and that tiny gain will come flying off next week :)

Bless your hubbie! He will no doubt have thought that the odd sneaky spoon of this and that would make no difference - BUSTED!
I bet this will make him MUCH more aware of what he is putting in your food, and that tiny gain will come flying off next week :)

Men are so special aren't they lol.....good job I love him so much :D
Its a blip week and I know everything else was spot on so next week should be a good result :)
Just posted on your diary....you and cars at moments (((hugs)))
xx

Don't forget my favourite mantra hun- it's not all about one week!! See the bigger picture! Sounds like you're doing all the right things and following the plan perfectly (I'm sure your lovely oh's slight variations on measurements/weights hasn't made a huge difference and as you said you're allowing for it with your extra weekly allowance)! I'm sure you'll be rewarded next week!X

Don't forget my favourite mantra hun- it's not all about one week!! See the bigger picture! Sounds like you're doing all the right things and following the plan perfectly (I'm sure your lovely oh's slight variations on measurements/weights hasn't made a huge difference and as you said you're allowing for it with your extra weekly allowance)! I'm sure you'll be rewarded next week!X

Will def be allowing for it this week but hadn't last week as I believed what he was telling me lol
I cooked din dins tonight as he was at his mum's so at least today I can be 100% of a perfect WW day:D

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Breakfast
Raspberries 0
Chocolate Porridge 7
Half Skinny Latte 2

Lunch
1 can WW Clear Chicken Noodle Soup 1
Apple and 0
French Fries 2
2 Warburtons Farmhouse Soft Grain 6

Dinner
Bacon Pasta Bake 16