350 ml Milk, Semi Skimmed 4
Apple 0
2 Golden Pineapple Cake 4

Food ProPoints values total used 41
( 3 from weekly points )
Weekly remaining 28

Phew, I was getting worried about you!
You have normally posted by now.... I was missing you:D
I see that little pineapple cake sneaked in again! I wish I worked somewhere where we get bought cake - :rolleyes: Altho the girls in my office nag our only male solicitor something rotten till he gives in... today it was mince pies, luckily he didn't buy them till I'd gone as I told him he couldn't get them whilst I was in the office or I'd have to have one!
Hope you had a good day... yay It's Friday tomorrow xxxxx

Phew, I was getting worried about you!
You have normally posted by now.... I was missing you:D
I see that little pineapple cake sneaked in again! I wish I worked somewhere where we get bought cake - :rolleyes: Altho the girls in my office nag our only male solicitor something rotten till he gives in... today it was mince pies, luckily he didn't buy them till I'd gone as I told him he couldn't get them whilst I was in the office or I'd have to have one!
Hope you had a good day... yay It's Friday tomorrow xxxxx

Lol...just posted on yours ;) been catching up on corrie and crying lots in process :cry: such a saddo me!!
Wish we didn't have so much food.....too much temptation. Mind you having not a great weigh in re-focuses and makes me more determined now. It was bread and butter pudding today with fresh custard!! Oh how good did my apples taste lol
I'm off to bed now too but couldn't go without posting my food and saying a big hi to you hunny
xx

Lol...just posted on yours ;) been catching up on corrie and crying lots in process :cry: such a saddo me!!
Wish we didn't have so much food.....too much temptation. Mind you having not a great weigh in re-focuses and makes me more determined now. It was bread and butter pudding today with fresh custard!! Oh how good did my apples taste lol
I'm off to bed now too but couldn't go without posting my food and saying a big hi to you hunny
xx

I broke my heart watching Corrie!! Poor Claire! And some great story lines coming out of it!!!X

Loopeylou said:
xx

Hiya, I've been watching corrie tonight and crying over it too lol so not sad at all it just shows we have feelings lol

Poor Claire and poor Leanne :-( and poor Tyrone thinks sallys crying over Molly oh dear can't wait for her to confront Kevin!

Anyways I'm shattered going to bed now will have to post my food tomorrow now lol

Night x

Hiya, I've been watching corrie tonight and crying over it too lol so not sad at all it just shows we have feelings lol

Poor Claire and poor Leanne :-( and poor Tyrone thinks sallys crying over Molly oh dear can't wait for her to confront Kevin!

Anyways I'm shattered going to bed now will have to post my food tomorrow now lol

Night x

Glad its not just me :)

Friday, December 10, 2010

Breakfast
3 Chocolate Weetabix 6
200 ml 1% Fat Fresh Milk 2
Half Skinny Latte 2

Lunch
2 Elephant Atta Chapattis 7
50 g Low Low Mature White Cheese 4
1 salsa 0

Dinner
1 1/2 medium Chicken, Breast, Skinless, Raw 6
50 g Noodles, Rice, Dried 5
Stir Fry Vegetables 0
1 Straight to Wok Rich Hoisin Stir Fry Sauce 2
1 tsp Oil, Sesame 1

Any Time
Apple 0
1 WW Rich Toffee Bar 2
100 ml Milk, Semi Skimmed 1
1 WW Mini Carrot Cakes 3
1 Golden Pineapple Cake 2

Food ProPoints values total used 45
( 7 from weekly points )
Weekly remaining 21

Good day catching up on housework....some rest and then made a yummy cake :D

Saturday, December 11, 2010
38 ProPoints

Breakfast
Raspberries 0
Chocolate Porridge 7
Half Skinny Latte 2

Lunch
1 1/2 Elephant Atta Chapatti 5
50 g Cheese, Cheddar, Half Fat 4
Salsa 0

Dinner
Roast Pork Chow Mein 12
1/2 Portion Prawn Crackers 4

Any Time
225 ml 1% Fat Fresh Milk 2
1 1/2 Cherry and Marzipan Loaf 10

Food ProPoints values total used 46
( 8 from weekly points )
Weekly remaining 13

Well ironing done, all pressies wrapped and cards written :D
Had my mother in law over - considering her level of altzheimers now and the wandering etc its all been very stressful - trying to find a suitable home etc for her safety but today was a good day.....although she walked out of loo with trousers round her ankles infront of my son!! she then went on to say to me "what am I like" which is what i keep saying to her :)
I then got her to sit with me making her laugh while I was licking the envelopes and pulling faces. She helped me stick selotape on pressies bless her. Paul then made a cuppa and cut her a slice of the cake I made yesterday....she ate it all and then started on paul's before he had chance lol....its nice to have a good day with her as it hasn't happened for months!:(
Food for today:

Sunday, December 12, 2010
38 ProPoints

Breakfast
Raspberries 0
Chocolate Porridge 7
Half Skinny Latte 2

Lunch
2 Warburtons Farmhouse Soft Grain Bread 6
25g Deli Soft Cheese Light 1
French Fries 2
WW Rich Toffee Bar 2

Dinner
150g cooked Basmati Rice 6
Schwartz Chilli Con Carne 8
Broccoli 0

Any Time
400 ml 1% Fat Fresh Milk 4
Smarties 5

Food ProPoints values total used 43
( 5 from weekly points )
Weekly remaining 8

Well after all that I've decided to go back to SW. It was getting a pain trying to find values for everything and I just don't think I'm going to get on with it. Going to stick with SW but with inch loss rather than pound loss! Just going to go mad on exercise :p

Glad you had a nice day with MIL and hope you manage to find her somewhere suitable to live soon.

xxx

You have to do what plan suits you.....I use esource which is brilliant, just enter it all and it works it out - wouldn't be without it now :D
Just posted on your diary about the amount of exercise.....i'm so impressed. Think just toning up and not focusing on the weight loss now is prob the best way for you to go. Your amazingly slim and gorgeous and is losing a few inches will prob just be the icing on the cake so to speak
xx

I like the gym I go to which is making it so much easier. It is a bog standard council gym but most of the people who go are about 30 years older than me so I don't feel like people are looking at me thinking 'come one now love, get out, you don't belong' haha. Which is how I felt at the uni gym LOL! I think it's the way forward now too. Just need to make it sink in now and stick in my mind.

Hmm..you can keep the icing but I'll have the cake :D hehe! I'll have some custard on mine instead ;)

xxx

I know you'll stick with it, your one determined woman :)
I love the icing and hate the cake so its a deal lol ;)
xx

Poor hubbie's poorly sick tonight :eek:

Made a gorgeous dinner tonight - fish, homemade chips ( actifry ), homemade tartare sauce, salsa and sprouting broccoli mmmmmmmmmmmmm :D Chips dipped in tartare sauce is gorgeous YUM!! lol

Food for today:

Monday, December 13, 2010
38 ProPoints

Breakfast
Raspberries 0
Chocolate Porridge 7
Half Skinny Latte 1

Lunch
Wheatfield Wholemeal Sub Roll 6
French Fries 2
Apple and Pear 0
Homemade Coronation Chicken 4

Dinner
1 Birds Eye Large Cod Fillets in Crunchy Golden Breadcrumbs 6
210g Cooked Actifry Chips 8
1 tsp Olive Oil 1
Homemade Tartare Sauce 1
Sprouting Broccoli 0
Salsa 0

Any Time
180 ml Milk, Semi Skimmed 2
WW Vanilla Creamed Rice 3

Food ProPoints values total used 43
( 5 from weekly points )
Weekly remaining 3

Well after such a fab week I got rewarded with 1/2 lb loss......boy my body is flippin messed up lol
I know I've had a great week and stuck to PP so it has to be one of those things. The bigger picture is still 4.5lb loss and in a good routine.....less than 2 weeks to xmas and still a loss so going to :) and not be down about it.
Have to stop focusing on what I expect everyweek and focus on whether i've stayed on track as the losses will caome i'm sure of it.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Breakfast
60 g Crunchy Bran 5
240 ml The One 1% Milk 2
Half Skinny Latte 1

Lunch
124 g Fish, Salmon, Red, Drained and Cooked 5
Salad 0
Onions, Pickled, Drained 0
WW Rich Toffee Bar 2
Apple 0
1 Salsa 0

Dinner
Carrots and Broccoli 0
1 Chicken stuffed with Babybell and Bacon 6
Actifry Chips 8

Any Time
100 ml Milk, Semi Skimmed 1
Pear 0
142ml The One 1% Milk 1
WW Mini Carrot Cake 3
Curly Wurly 3
1 Cherry and Marzipan Loaf 7

Food ProPoints values total used 44
( 6 from weekly points )
Weekly remaining 43

Well done on your loss this week - you're menus always look great :)

Is a curly wurly really only 3pp?!!! :eek: :drool:

Hey Lady,

Yeah, you keep smiling, you are doing fab, as long as the numbers of coming down, you can be happy!!

None of us are in this for a week, or even two, its a long term goal!

Well done you!!

:eek:)

Hey Lady,

Yeah, you keep smiling, you are doing fab, as long as the numbers of coming down, you can be happy!!

None of us are in this for a week, or even two, its a long term goal!

Well done you!!

Thanks so much, guess we'd all like the quick fix but this is life and the changes need to be those we can follow longterm.

I screwed my body up following a vlcd and lost 5 stone in 5 months 2 years ago.....put 3 of it back on and now find it slow going but yes its coming off so :D

Looking forward to weather getting warmer, nights lighter so I feel inspired to get out again for some more exercise.
xxx

5 stone in 5 months!! Wow! I did Cambridge last September, and shifted 11 lbs in the first week - it was actually easier than most people think, but wasn't sustainable, plus the minute I stopped, i put on half a stone after one meal more or less!!

I definitely don't think its healthy though, it just perpetuates our obsession with food, you become fixated on what you aren't allowed to have, so as soon as you allow yourself to have it again the old habits die hard.

At least with WW/SW (any plan that involves chewing!!!), you are re-educating yourself to eat properly for life...the only hirdle is sticking to it!!!

Back