Lou's Diary - onwards and inwards!

well done Lou.

karen - rice pudding... boil some pudding rice in water, drain. sprinke some sweetner rice and then stir in half a pot (or more depending how runny you like it) of vanilla muller light - enjoy. You can also add nutmeg or cinnammon, or few a few syns, a few sultanas, yum.

Anyway, feeling very angelic today, just got back from meal out with the girls - i had (i shocked myself) gammon steak with salad, no jacket or chips, woop woop.

I then sat and watched the girls eat a pudding each, whilst I happily sipped my diet coke, I wasn't hungry plus they were quite expensive.... so that's money and syns I've saved.

x

Quick update of today's diary....

B: 42g crunchy bran
S: Apple & BBq steak strips
L: Tuna and red onion salad with mayo (2 syns)
S: Freddo bar x 2 (10 syns)!!!!!!!
D: Gammon steak with salad
S: Cherry muller light (2 syns)

Eeeek, bit over board on the syns today, will cut back tomorrow. xxx

You'll be saving big bucks this way :), grats on being the healthy one!

You deserve to feel good after resisting.

Hope you have a lovely day tomorrow :)

Thanks kiki, love the new profile pic by the way.

Anyway... today's food diary.. I've got hiccupps and they won't go, arrgh.

B: 42g crunchy bran (1B)
S: Apple and yogurt
L: Spicy vegetable pasta and cherry choc yogurt (2 syns)
S: 3 krisprolls with quark dip (mixed herbs and garlic)(1B)
S: 2 x caxtons pink and whites (5 syns)
D: syn free chips, egg and beans

Last edited:
Really annoys me when you get hiccups and they won't go away! Thanks for the compliment :)

Arrgh, not had chance to plan today's menu very well, will sit down this afternoon and plan it all out.
B: Baked beans on toast and a pear (1B)
S:
L:
S:
D: Homemade chicken chow mein (1B)

Arrrgh, just got back from shopping with my friend.... ended up having starbucks and lunch out!!!
B: Baked beans on toast and a pear (1B)
S: Black coffee
L: Jacket potato and coronation chicken (6 syns and 1B)
S: Apple
D: Chickpea dahl and rice

Morning, argh, what a night, I've been going through a bad patch with my boyfriend, anyway, he turns up at my house last night at 10pm, with an easter egg (arrgghh), we ended up arguing again and he stormed off an hour later, leaving the flipping egg. Going to take it to my mum's in a bit so they can eat it.

Anyway, green day today.
B: oat so simple and yogurt (1b)
L: roast pork (1B) with mashed potatoes, veg, gravy (3 syns) and stuffing (5 syns)
D: Pasta n sauce with sweetcorn and peas
S: Choc orange rice pudding

Last edited:
Monday's food diary - Red day
B: Oat so simple (1B)
S: Apple
L: Tuna and red onion salad with mayo (2 syns) and lowfat crisps (4.5 syns)
S: Hifi bar (1B)
D: Lemon and herb chicken kebabs with oven roasted peppers, onions, tomatoes and mushrooms, with a quark and chive dip.

Tuesday - WEIGH IN DAY - Green
B: 42g cereal (1B)
S: Pear
L: Savoury rice with roast vegetables
S: hifi bar
D: Jacket potato with baked beans

Last edited:
looking good lou - you're a million times more organised than me!!

feeling your pain on the boyfriend front. i had an argument with mine 2 weeks ago and he said some unbelievably hurtful things to me including about my weight. i acted like i didn't care but i keep crying about it! we're getting on fine but he has no idea about how much things affect me..... since the fight i'm being cold towards him and he doesn't get it! i'll have it out with him when the times right though :) hope you can sort things with your boyfriend. x

Thanks both - I've just been over to see him and fingers crossed we've patched things up again, it's all down to him though to be honest (I can accept blame), he's going thru a tough time so is taking it out on me. Anyway, fingers crossed.

Karen - I'd explain to your boyfriend how you feel and how the comments hurt, I know I could "take" comments about my weight from everyone but my mum and boyfriend, he's also naughty if he's using your issues to get at you. Men hey - the only thing you can do is lose the weight and put two fingers up to them!

I've put a message on your diary about a book - buy it!!

Anyway... dinner was lovely at mums, I stuck to what I should have and didn't feel deprived. Also.... great tip for avoiding dessert, when you clear the dishes into kitchen, grab a pint glass of water and drink it. That way - as if by magic, you're too full for pud! x

i've just had my pasta n sauce, and really want to eat the easter flipping egg... no, no, no. I kind of want to go and throw it in the bin over the road, but I hate waste and would rather someone else have it.

I've wacked on some pudding rice so I can have choc orange rice pud, but it's not going to be ready for 5 mins, so I'm typing away on here to distract myself - how pathetic is that!!

urrrgh, chocolate, yuk, yuk, yuk. I actually did have some (and weighed it) and I didn't enjoy it AT all, honestly, it tasted too sweet and just claggy in my mouth?!

drum roll please.... as today... I am joining a gym! It's a ladies only one where you do a 30 minute circuit, I know I can spare 30 minutes a day, so the is no excuse.

Monday's food diary - Red day
L: Tuna and red onion salad and lowfat crisps (4.5 syns)
S: Hifi bar (1B)
D: Lemon and herb chicken kebabs with oven roasted peppers, onions, tomatoes and mushrooms, with a quark and chive dip.

Arrrrgh, change of plan, now a green day!!!

Monday's food diary - Green day
L: Pasta N' Sauce with peas and cherry choc muller light (2 syns)
S: Pear and apple
D: Lemon and herb chicken kebabs (1B) with oven roasted peppers, onions, tomatoes and mushrooms, with a quark and chive dip and jacket potato

Last edited:
Back