Lou's Diary - onwards and inwards!

Well done on your shiny sticker this week! Weather has been really nice here today. Bright and sunny but very cold in the wind!

Dont worry about your syns for today just be extra good tomorrow!

Hope you have a lovely easter weekend xx

Thanks Henna, you too.

Today's food diary, going to be another difficult day as going to the girls tonight, but I'm driving (on purpose) so no alcohol, but they've demanded I make lasagna (aparantly it's legendry but it's just lasagna to me?).
Anyway... Red day..

B: Porridge and chopped banana (1B)
L: Smoked salmon salad followed by Waitrose carrot with tzatziki dip pack (1.5 syns)
S: Apple and orange
D: Lasagna with salad (1B and 1A and 10 syns?)

Enjoy your day hun, im just relaxing after the gym!

Lasagna was really nice, I avoided garlic bread and had loads of salad with it, however..... my friend had made chocolate rice crispy cakes, but she'd made them out of allbran... I had to try one, so I went way over syns yesterday, which therefore means no syns (or less than 5) for me today.

I'll be spending the day cleaning house from top to bottom, actually quite excited, love it when the house is all sparkly.

Anyway..... red day today
B: 42g crunchy bran (1B)
L: ???
S: apple and orange
D: Beef burgers with salad and wedges (1B)

Updating..... wish I'd had a green day now, really wanting a big bowl of mashed potato. Mmm.

L: Tuna and red onion salad with mayo (2 syns) and cherry choc muller light (2 syns)
S: apple and oranges
D: Beef burgers with salad and wedges and cheese (1a) (1B)

Last edited:
Cleaning the house can be an amazing work out and makes you feel better when you've finished (maybe not so much when you're busting ya back cleaning the bath tub lol).

Maybe go for green tomorrow and have that lovely mashed tater!

Kiki - I'm greening it up today like you wouldn't believe!!

GREEN (yippeee)
B: Syn free rice pudding
S: Apple
L: Roast beef (1B), vegetables and mashed potatoes with gravey (3 syns)
D: Pasta n sauce or chick pea dahl and rice.

Really want to have a good day today as Tuesday is looming ever closer.
Happy Easter everyone xxx

Oh bummer, bummer, bummer....

I went to mum's for lunch and was angelic and very pleased with myself.... anyway, then I went over to Marc's... he was hungry, typically didn't have any food in the house, and supermarkets were closed. So two choices.... go to pub / restaurant or get a takeaway... we figured the pubs would all be booked up so got a chinese instead.

Aarrgh, I had schezuan beef with loads of carrots and green peppers and plain boiled rice, so wasn't too bad, but still so flaming annoyed with myself that I had it.

Don't think I'm going to have a loss this week now. :-( only myself to blame though, just wanted to spend some nice time with boyfriend.

Just make sure you have plenty of speed foods from now till your weigh in hun and you will be fine. Don't be too hard on yourself. :0) xx

Thanks Pickle. Green day today, am working later on - rubbish!!

B: 42g crunchy bran
L: mugshot and salad
S: Orange
D: SW chips and beans

Blahh, blah, blah - have lost my mojo :-( don't think I'm going to do very well tomorrow and I'm already beating myself up over it, argh.

Anyway.. today - Green day
L: Pasta n sauce with peas and sweetcorn and Hifi bar (1B)
S: Mugshot and freddo (5 syns)
D: SW chips and beans

Last edited:
Tuesday - Green Day and WI (OMG)

B: Strawberries and yogurt
L: Mugshot, carrot sticks and yogurt
S: Hifi bar (1B)
D: LF ocean pie with mushy peas (4.5 syns)

Hey Louise.

Awww hun you really are beating up yourself for nothing you know. I say the meal with your bf could have been a lot lot worse. Booze, crisps, chocolate snacks...

I think you may actually pull this week off sweetheart. Don't be too hard on yourself. Just remember this is a life change .. just jump back on the wagon and let's get rolling again. You are doing so well. Just think if you never bothered at all the last three weeks the half a stone you have lost would still be situated on your body maybe with an extra couple of pounds?

All your changes count!;) Chin up and keep going!!!!!

X

Thanks hun, I needed that, I'm still down in the blooming dumps though... have talked about nothing else at work today!! I looked thru the SW facebook site last night, sooo many lovely photos of what people are eating, just goes to show I need to vary my menu so I don't get bored.

I just want to go to WI and draw a line under it all, am going to make superspeed soup and eat that when I'm hungry, so fingers crossed for next week. xx

Woohooo, after feeling so worried all day, I managed to loss half a pound, ok it's not a lot, but it's not a gain.

Also - I'm pretty sure they read the scales wrong, as I thought it was a pound, not half, but if so - it'll all count towards next week. Can't wait to eat now, lots of lovely stuff, none of the rubbish. yay x

Tuesday - Green Day

B: Strawberries and yogurt
L: Mugshot and yogurt
S: Hifi bar and 12 mini eggs (1B) (1.5 syns for 2 = 9 syns)
D: Pasta in tomato, red pepper and bacon sauce (1B)
S: Cereal bar (3.5 syns)

Last edited:
:happy096::happy036::girlpower:

Way to go girlie goo!!

How fab- when u thought u gained you acutally lost half a pound! That' like a 1/4 bag of sugar! Thats brilliant! Never knock half a pound dafty!

Im so thrilled for you. Now here is to a positive week!:D:0clapper:

Thanks lovely - also (sorry if too much information) I've been eating loads of fibre but not 'been' in two days!! Hopefully when I don't feel as bloated they'll be no stopping me and a big loss for next week.

Tomorrow's food diary - Green day

B: Chopped strawberries and fresh pineapple with yogurt
S: cherry choc muller (2 syns)
L: Salmon and broccoli pasta (1B and 6 syns)
S: Hifi bar and apple (6 syns)
D: Chicken, sw chips and peas (1B)

Am watching supersize vs superskinny... am so so so determined to get this weight off. x

Last edited:
Back