Lou's Diary - onwards and inwards!

Great luck on starting the gym, i started one last Friday 2!

Well..... I went for a walk round and hated it!! It was really quiet with just a radio in the corner, and it's very regimented in the fact you have to do three minutes on something then a buzzer goes and you have to move on. Plus they expect you to sign up for a year, and pay £20 every 10 weeks for a health check, plus I was patronised to high heaven!!

Anyway...

Monday's food diary - Green day
B: Oat so simple (1B)
L: Pasta N' Sauce with peas and cherry choc muller light (2 syns then LF crisps (4.5 syns)
S: LF supernoodles and caxtons wafer (2.5 syns)
D: Lemon and herb chicken kebabs (1B) with oven roasted peppers, onions, tomatoes and mushrooms, with a quark and chive dip and jacket potato

No more syns for me today, been having cravings today and it's really annoying me, glad to go back to work tomorrow. x

Tomorrows food plan..
Tuesday - WEIGH IN DAY - Green
B: Fruit salad and yogurt
S: Pear
L: Savoury rice with roast vegetables
S: hifi bar (1B)
D: Jacket potato with baked beans and cheese (1B)

Last edited:
hey chick just had a quick nosy through and im so glad i did you reminded me of rice pudding!! Im having a green day today so im off to make some! Thanks

Hope Weigh in goes well for you this week! xx

Gem - i really didn't like it, seemed very expensive and haven't got freedom to do what I want - e.g spend half hour on bike etc.

Any how... I'm on here passing time as I'm off to WI in ten minutes, woop, fingers crossed it's ok, but feel quite heavy for some reason.

Today's food diary.. green
B: Porridge and a pear (1B)
S: apple and cereal bar (3.5 syns)
L: cous cous and roast veg with 28g cheese (1A)
S: Hifi bar after wi (1B)
D: jacket potato and beans
S: options hot choc (2 syns)

Will let you know you I get on, wish I wasn't so nervous and expecting so much for myself. I seem to think I should lose a stone in a week and then get disappointed when I don't !!!!

Well, back from weigh in, I lost 2lbs, which means I got my half stone sticker, want to be happy but a bit disappointed.... also, the lady stuck my sticker on wonky, I wanted to scream let me do it, but thought it would look odd..... arrgh, I want it to be all neat and tidy..!!!!

Going for 3lbs off next week. xxx

Wednesday's food diary - Red
B: Yougurt and banana
S: Apple and carrotts
L: Tuna and red onion salad with mayo and hifi bar (2 syns and 1B)
S: Orange and cereal bar (3.5 syns)
D: Spicy chilli with jacket potato and quark (1B)

Last edited:
Congrats on the new shiny hunni;)

I was completely the same with my sticker. She put it on wonky also and i cringed!!! I'm going to be hard faced and next shiny sticker I will insist she lines it up lol.. how sad! But it's something we work so hard for it should be neat and tidy :D xxx

Aww big grats Lou! Yes I'm quite OCD about things being neat so I'd have moved my book a bit if she was trying to put it on wonky haha!

...the lady stuck my sticker on wonky, I wanted to scream let me do it, but thought it would look odd..... arrgh, I want it to be all neat and tidy..!!!

This made me giggle - Maybe we should start a thread for us Monica-style pseudo-OCD neatfreaks!

Gratz on your award though - off and running! :)

Hehe - if you saw the state of my house, you'd know I'm not OCD, only when it comes to my SW stickers.

Anyway, not been able to stop eating today, please don't be shocked by how much I can pack away....just glad it's good food now.

Wednesday's food diary - Red
B: 42g crunchy bran
S: 2 x carrotts, apple and a pear
L: Tuna and red onion salad with mayo and cereal bar (2 syns 3.5 syns)
S: Chopped up banana in a yogurt
D: Spicy chilli with brown pasta and quark (1B)
S: Pink and white wafer (2.5syns)

Last edited:
well done on your shiny new sticker! I didnt like that ladies only gym either. Hated when your time on each machine was up and you had to stand on a mat and do exercises on the spot. Mine was set up in a circle so just felt like everyone was watching you at the same time!!!

Yeap - this one was exactly the same, was horrible, and to be fair - I can stand on the spot and stretch at home!! Hehe, think I'll just join a normal one. x

yay - pleased to have you back gem!

am off today so going to beach or somewhere with boyfriend. therefore can't plan too well, had a massive breakfast so should set me up for day.

B: scrambled eggs and smoked salmon, AND a bowl of cereal (1b)
S:
L:
S:
D:

That breakfast sounds glorious :) Hope yu had a fab day out, wish the weather would cheer up for walks along the beach :/

Had a fab day, was lovely and sunny and..... even a bit pink from sunburn?? Meanwhile, my parents said it was snowing at home, we were only an hour and a half away, hehe.

Anyway - not such a good day food wise.. forgive me for I have SYNNED, but not toooo bad.

B: scrambled eggs and smoked salmon, AND a bowl of cereal (1b)
S: Apple
L: Jacket potato and beans
S: Banana and milky way crispy rolls (6.5 syns)
S: Cereal bar (3 syns) and bag of dairy milk tasters (arrrgh)(10 syns??)
D: Pasta n' sauce

Could have been a lot worse I know, but wanted to do red day, but then had the jacket (as it was that or shop bought sandwich), so is it a kind of extra easy day but with too many syns??? Actually just counted them and it's only 20 syns, so not as bad as I thought... need to be good tomorrow though. xxx

Back