Lou's Diary - onwards and inwards!

Hi everyone.... well my heating is fixed and my bank account is £189 lighter!! Oh well, can't do anything about it so may as well enjoy being cosy, can't wait until a lovely bath tonight (how sad am I?).

Am shattered today as was up at 4.30am for work, have got some lovely roast veggies in the oven which I'm going to have with a yum rare steak. Mmmm.

Tuesday - red day
B: fruit, yogurt and muesli (B)
S: Apple
L: Chicken salad and beetroot
S: LF crisps (5 syns)
D: Steak and roast veggies and jacket potato (B)

And whilst I'm here.... Wednesday - green
B: Yogurt and pear
S: Apple
L: couscous and roast veg with chilli sauce (2 syns)
S: Carrot sticks
D: Chicken chow mein (8 syns and B?)

xxx

eeek - diary was on page 4, this place is super busy again, yay!

I have a confession..... C came over last night, I gave in and at least it's got it out my system, was really strange being with him again, not sure my head or heart is set up for being 'F buddies' with anyone, he was also really huggy?? Thought it would just be about the nitty gritty, but there were loads of cuddles too - confused.

So.... slight slip up with C, I have also told R that I'm not interested (in a nice way). I really like T so going to knock C on the head as even though I've only had 1 date with T I still feel bad for sleeping with C again.

Waaaahhhh, enough about me and boys.

Thursday - green day
B: Left over chow mein (3 syns)
S: Carrot sticks, yogurt and alpen light (1/2B)
L: Pasta and veggies
S: Alpen light bar (1/2B)
D: Chickpea dahl and rustic oven chips (4 syns)

xxxxxx

Hi everyone..... hope you're all having a lovely weekend, I've just finished work and am now freeee for 2 whole days, yay!

Feel like I've been faffing about on sw again, so I'm going to do fast forward again, I need to get a good result to spur me on again.

Think I'll start on Tuesday but stick to SW until then anyway.

Saturday
B: fruit, yogurt and muesli (1/2B)
S: fruit
L: Veg soup and lf crisps (5 syns)
S: Alpen light (1/2B)
D: Pork and roast vegetables

Morning - right, today I will be good.... no ifs, buts or maybes - I WILL STICK TO IT.

Sunday
B: fruit, yogurt and muesli (3 syns)
L: Carvery with boiled potatoes (B), loads of vegetables and gravy (4 syns)
D: Pork salad with salad cream (2 syns)

xxx
D:

Hey Lou - boys do silly things to your head, don't they??!!

When I read you slept with C, I'll admit I cringed... But if you feel like it has totally cleared your head of him then great... From what you have written tho, I'm not 100% convinced. Sorry if I seem a bit blunt, I just hope you're not kidding yourself...

Don't feel guilty for T - unless you have made any sort of commitment to each other, then you are free and single to do whatever/whoever you like ;)

I don't envy your position at all, but I'm sure you will make the right choices and end up in a great place, hopefully with a great man :) xxx

Hi Mav, thanks hun, I know you're right, I'm just a bit all over the place at the moment. I was meant to be going out with T this afternoon for lunch and a walk, he had to work this morning and text me at 11.30 saying he's having a nightmare at work and waiting for engineers etc who won't get there until 2pm so can we do Tuesday or Thursday instead..... blaaah, hope I'm not investing too much of my heart in T, why does it have to be hard, I just want to like a boy who also happens to like me? Seem I get one or the other at the moment.

Anyhoooo.. have been good and on plan today, am hoping to follow it with another 100% day tomorrow too, and a cycle ride!

Sunday
B: fruit, yogurt and muesli (B)
L: few slices of cold pork
S: fruit
D: Chicken with roast peppers, tomatoes, red onion and white onion and a jacket potato (B)
S: 2 mingles (5 syns?)

And the plan for tomorrow...

B: Apple
L: Fruit, yogurt and muesli (B)
S: syn free butternut squash and chilli soup
D: Turkey salad with jacket potato (B)

Morning..... another day off today, yay, am having to wait in though as got a bloke coming round to put a tv aerial up on chimney, will be able to watch tv downstairs at last...

Monday - neutral day so far
B: summer berries, yogurt and muesli (3 syns)
L: Scrambled eggs on toast (B)
D: Mango chicken (B) and rice if green day.... not sure if I go red..

Had to come on here to stop myself snacking.... only an hour until lunch time... I can and will stick to this.

x

mondays updated food:
B: summer berries, yogurt and muesli (3 syns)
L: Homemade butternut squash and chilli soup and some cold pork slices
D: Steak, roast veg and spoon full of brown rice which I know isn't a B but am going to count it as 1, hehe (B)

xxx

Tuesday - red day
B: Summerberries, yogurt and muesli (1/2B)
L: Butternut squash and chilli soup
S: Alpen light bar (1/2B)
D: Salmon with carrotts, red cabbage and jacket potato (B)

Wednesday - wi day green
B: Summerberries, yogurt and muesli (3 syns)
S: Satsuma
L: Mugshot
S: Fibre plus bar (B)
D: Chickpea dahl and rice

Hi lou

Sounds like your so busy at the mo ;) just enjoy it hun. Only you know in your heart what to do. Who knows it could be mr ? that comes along and blows all the others out of the water :D.

You look like you are back on plan :) Make sure you eat enough tho hun. I see a few skimpy meals there.. :)

I am back on plan now. WI tomorrow. Put on half a stone in total lol. bad times. Though cheeky WI on my scales show promising signs so i'm happy :D.

Take care huni. xx

Hi Niknaks... yay for being back on plan, I just came home from work starving but impressed myself by eating free food and not syns, feel better now, think I'm going to have some slimming world friendly snacks in the fridge just in case.

Jane - thanks hun, not sure what is going on with him at the moment though... at the mo I'm hoping that Mr right just pops up and I live happily ever after, hehe.

Ok.. so Tuesday - red
B: fruit, yog and muesli (B)
S: Apple and yogurt
L: homemade chilli and BNS soup and lf crisps (5 syns)
S: Half bag of skittles at work (6 syns?)
S: Cold steak and beetroot (was starving)
D: Salmon with roast veg

xxx

Hiya Lou

I'm back! :D Sorry I took so long to reply to your message you left in my diary but as usual things hetic this end. Hope you are ok, you sound busy lol Catch up with you soon girlie Boo xxx

Hi hun, it's great to see you back, will nip over to your diary in a min and say hello.

Well... change of plan from me, I've decided to give calorie counting a try for a few days to shake my body up a bit from the routine red and green days etc. Will still write my diary on here though..

Thursday
B: 40g allbran (110 kcals)
S: Satsuma (20 kcals)
L: Porridge with water (105 kcals)
D: Brown rice (?), salmon fillet (?) and vegetables (?)
S: Milk 250ml (?)

Have also switched from coffee to green tea... waah, trouble is I use to drink at least 8 cups a day and had them quite milky so that'll be a brilliant way to lose kcals!!

Need to look the others up yet x

hi everyone, still calorie counting and loving it, is so refreshing!! Went to the seaside today with my friend, decided to have chips and large mushy peas, anyway.... had just eaten my 6th chip when a seagull came, grabbed one, which then tipped over the whole box and spilt mushy peas all down my leggings and boots... so only 6 chips and green peas spilt all down me, arrgh - am sure it was the diet police!!!

Saturday
B: fruit, mullerlight and muesli (200kcals)
S: toffee (30kcals)
L: 6 chips (50kcals?)
S: Vegetable sushi (215 kcals)
S: toffee (30 kcals)
D: Brown rice (200kcals), spring greens (30 kcals), peppers (30 kcal), chicken breast (162kcals)

TOTAL: 947kcals

Whilst I'm here.....

Sunday
B: Porridge made with water (100kcals)
L: 2 scrambled eggs (168kcals) on 2 weight watchers toast (56 kcals)
D: sweet chilli chicken noodle ready meal (think 250kcals need to check) and spring greens (30kcals)

xxxx

Thanks hun, am actually really enjoying it, eating different things etc and just being more aware of stuff. Hows you?

Change of plan for today too....

Sunday
B: Porridge made with water (100kcals)
L: 2 apples (120 kcals), alpen light bar (68 kcals)
S: Krispy kreme doughnut - was a guest at someone elses and they'd bought them especially (307kcals)
S: 2 toffees (40kcals)
D: omlette with onion, sweetcorn, mushrooms served with cabbage (approx 250kcals)

Total so far: 885 kcals

Last edited:
Hey Lou - make sure you are eating enough calories, I hope your dinner tonight is a big greasy fry up or something, about 1000 cals!!! xxx

Hi mav, mmm with hash browns? Nom nom, hehe. Yesterday was a bit low in kcals as trying to get about 1000 a day, have already seen a little drop in the scales and it's great that it's making me think before I eat things, normally i just eat when i'm not hungry as it's "free".

Monday
B: Porridge with water (100kcals)
S: Apple (50kcals)
L: possibly porridge and a yogurt (195kcals)
D:

Back