Lou's Diary - onwards and inwards!

You are mad Lou, lol

But, if you think it will work better for you then fair enough :)

I think it's very similar to SW now isn't it? My Mum used to do it, but she got fed up of counting and has come back to SW!!

xxx

Morning,

Jane, I'll still be using the same diary, just be ww food instead. This diary is more about my day to day life than losing wright anyway (hopefully that'll change soon).

So Saturday... Text my consultant last might to say I'm leaving, she sent a lovely reply saying how proud she was of me etc. aww.

Saturday
B: fruit, yogurt and muesli (b)
L: jacket and beans
D Singapore chow mein (7) and some chips (10)

Last edited:
Morning, yay... Snow!!

B: melon and yogurt with sprinkle of muesli (b)
L: pasta, tomatoes and bacon (b)
D: jacket potato and beans

Xxx

Snow?? What is this white stuff you speak of?? We haven't had much at all this winter, it's been fantastic because we are usually snowed in for about 3 months of the year!!!

When will you get the results of your scan? Hope it's nothing too serious xx

Have you moved over to the dark side yet??

xxx

Morning everyone, oops have been AWOL for a few days, going to join a ww class this week though. The past week has been lovely, found myself not thinking about food all the time like I use to on sw, and also loving the extra choice, e.g had a ww bagel (4) and chicken noodle soup (1) for lunch the other day.

I was a member of my consultants sw Facebook page but she's removed me, has made me feel really sad as my friends are all on there, not sure why shes done it, oh well.

Did an 11.5 mile bike ride yesterday which took an hour!! Have really lost fitness over winter as was doing 15.5 mile rides in an hour last year.

Hope everyone else is ok, will catch up on diaries .

Xxx

Hi Jane, how are you? I joined ww on Tuesday, found the class much better than a sw class but enjoy the sw plan more? Oh well time will tell.

Xxx

Hi old friends.... hehe, just a little update...

Had a letter from occupational health about my application to be a police officer.... after losing 5 stone, passing interview, assessment centre and vetting... it's still not enough and I've been told I have to lose another 2 stone by the end of May!

Oh my god.... I've never stuck to plan so rigidly in my life, I have, have, have to do this, I just hope WW works for me.

Hope everyone is ok, catch up soon.

xxx

Hi old friends.... hehe, just a little update...

Had a letter from occupational health about my application to be a police officer.... after losing 5 stone, passing interview, assessment centre and vetting... it's still not enough and I've been told I have to lose another 2 stone by the end of May!

Oh my god.... I've never stuck to plan so rigidly in my life, I have, have, have to do this, I just hope WW works for me.

Hope everyone is ok, catch up soon.

xxx

Hiya Lou you'll do it i know glad your liking weight watchers, I liked the diet but not the club :eek: anyhoo good luck (although you won't need it) hope your having a lovely evening Boo xx

Hiya Boo, how are you? Are you doing WW or SW now? How is Mr Boo? Let me know if you've got a diary and I'll come and say hi.

Heres a copy of my WW diary if anyone is interested...

Morning,

Well, have just spoken to a lady at a gym and I'm going to a "Spinlates" class on Thursday evening, eek, I've never done spin or pilates before, never mind at the same time! The place also does hypnotherapy too, looks just what I need...

http://rural-space.co.uk/

So, today's food..

B: 40g porridge made with water (4pp)
S: 1 cracker (1pp)
L: Steak (5pp) salad
D: Chicken (4pp) and chorizo (2pp) and potato (4pp) stew with loads of sping greens

Only 20pp so far but may have a couple of biscuits with my best friend when she comes round later, and some salad cream with lunch, haha, I'm such a rebel.

xx

Hello SW friends.... (if I have any)... here is a copy of todays diary if anyone is interested. Doing lots of exercise but not losing much weight... am going to keep going for 3 more weeks, and then maybe move back if it's still not working.

Haven't updated my diary in ages, am doing it on the ww iphone app instead, is great to keep track of exactly what I'm eating. Have been doing loads of exercise too, did a 10 mile bike ride yesterday and a 8 mile bike ride and 26 lengths of pool (25m) today, am shattered now, but annoyed that the scales aren't rewarding me.

Food for today if anyone is interested...

B: pineapple, yogurt (1) and muesli (2)
L: Bacon (3), sausages (3), mushrooms (0), 2 ww toast (3) and an egg (2) - was stuffed after this!!
D: Steak (7), butternut squash chips (0), carrots and cabbage

Snacks: 4 x foxs ginger crinkle biscuits (6) and a mini milky way (2)

TOTAL: 29 / 36.

hey hows things? Did you measure yourself before you started? Perhaps you are losing inches but not weight! You are doing brilliantly, thats a lot of exercise! :D

Hiya hun, lost 2lbs this week so much happier, how are you getting on?

Am out tonight so spending 16 of my 32 points on vodka... Oops x

Hi hun, all is good thanks.... although got a bit of a hangover and off out for lunch in an hour, hmm.

Were going to discuss my friends hen do at lunch, the brides wants us all to wear corsets, fishnets etc, she's got all these costumes she wants to order...... noooo x

well after my naughty weekend where I decided to swop food for alcohol..... I lost 1lb, am happy enough with that, even though my sneaky weigh in on Friday showed a 4lb loss.... there are no excuses this week though, back on plan 100% and no alcohol. Hoping to chuck in lots of exercise too, although am getting a cold so not sure how likely it is I'll actually get any done. xxx

Back