Lydia's New Year New Me Diary

Glad you enjoyed takeaway. Good luck for rest of week.

Thanks x

Well, you've read my thread about my very impressive tumble off the wagon so I'm in a similar position! Hope you enjoyed the Chinese. Sounds yum.

Jealous of your new ipod. Enjoy the shopping x

Oh my new ipod is just lush! I went for the purple one, well had no choice really there was only one left in the whole of my town and it was a purple one but thats fine, my shuffle is purple so is all matching, its so slimline and lightweight, just lovely lovely lovely!!! Its the 4th generation one as well that only came out last week, so excited! God its easy to please me!

I only walked around the town for 1 hour but it really took it out of me, had to come home and rest up for a couple of hours!!

For breakfast I had some Fruit and Fibre (2)
2 slices of toast (3)
Flora (1)
Marmalade 1 tablespoon (0.5)

Had 1 energy bar (3)

And tea tonight is going to be tofu and chickpea korma using the WW korma sauce (5)
1/2 pack Tilda steamed pilau rice (2.5)
Garlic bread (4)

21 out of 21

loads of water

Really liked the WW korma sauce that I had last night, will definintely be having that again. Had the tescos mini ciabatta garlic bread - 1 worked it out to 4 points, so thought that was very good.

So food for today will be:

B - cheese omlette with some sunflower & pumpkin seed bread (5.5)
L - not sure maybe nothing as only just had my breakfast
D - quorn crispy fillet (3)
Rustic chips (2.5)
Mushy peas (2.5)
Semolina pudding (2.5)
S - energy bar (3)

19 out of 21 points so 2 left to play with.

Its 2 points for half a jar! Bargain!

Was back at the doctors today and he's signed me off for another 2 weeks. REALLY hope I am well enough to go back in 2 weeks, I miss my work. Spoke to my boss today and she said how much she was missing me, which was really nice.

I asked the doc if there was anything I could take to help with the fatigue but he said I needed to get over the glandular fever first them look at something to help. Need to get something to protect my immune system as well as evidently I will pick up bugs really easily for a good while because of this, which I don't need - I'm asthmatic so prone to bronchitis quite a bit.

Food for today:

B - 50g Dorset Toasted spelt cereal (3)
100g low fat greek yoghurt (1.5)
L - half tub Convent Garden Mushroom rissoto (3.5)
Bread (1)
D - Quorn Ham & Cheese escolope (4)
150g new pots (1.5)
Salad (0)
1 tablespoon Hellmans EL mayo (0)
Homemade Rice Pudding (2.5)
S - Rice krispies square (2)
Milk (1.5)
Caramel snackajack (0.5)

21 out of 21 points.

Hopefull (as long as I feel well enough) will re join a WW group next Monday! Fingers crossed.

Bee in my bonnet

Something has really got me annoyed!! This "WW is changing" business. Honestly! Everywhere you go its "ww is changing" yet you ask someone what the changes are going to be and no one knows! Do you know why no one knows? Because WW havent' told anybody not even the leaders!!!!! Evidently they are having a leaders conference to annouce the changes! When are the changes going to take effect You're guess is a good as mine.

My view is that don't annouce its changing until you are actually willing to tell us what the changes are! This tatic doesn't keep my interest its really annoys me!

To make matters worse my dog is snoring so loud the walls are shaking.

Me off the soap box but still a little mad :mad:

lol Lydia. Yes, the WW Is Changing stuff is getting a bit old, isn't it? They should do this just a week or two before the changes!

Hope you feel up to going to class next week x

WOO HOO lost 3lbs this week :party0049:, very excited, a very good start to my "ww new start", although I do realise that the 12lbs I put on whilst off ill will come off relatively quickly, it will be once that is off that the hard word really begins but heh, its good for my motivation.

Food for today:

B - 50g fruit and fibre (3)
L - half tub Convent Garden Mushroom Rissoto (3.5)
Spelt and Pumpkin seed bread (1)
D - WW Cheese & onion quiche (6.5)
150g new pots (1.5)
Salad (0)
Hellmans EL Mayo (0)
Tescos Light Choice choc mousse (1.5)
S - milk (1.5)

18.5 points out of 21 (2.5 to play with snack wise, not sure what I want yet)

Food for today:

B - 50g Dorset Toasted spelt cereal (3)
100g low fat greek yoghurt (1.5)
L - Low fat super noodles Thai Sweet Chilli (5)
D - 1/2 pack Beanfeast Chilli (3)
60g dried weight brown rice (3)
Tescos HL Choc mousse (1.5)
S - Milk (1.5)

18.5 points out of 21 points

2.5 points to play with on the snack front

WOO HOO lost 3lbs this week :party0049:, very excited, a very good start to my "ww new start", although I do realise that the 12lbs I put on whilst off ill will come off relatively quickly, it will be once that is off that the hard word really begins but heh, its good for my motivation.

Food for today:

B - 50g fruit and fibre (3)
L - half tub Convent Garden Mushroom Rissoto (3.5)
Spelt and Pumpkin seed bread (1)
D - WW Cheese & onion quiche (6.5)
150g new pots (1.5)
Salad (0)
Hellmans EL Mayo (0)
Tescos Light Choice choc mousse (1.5)
S - milk (1.5)

18.5 points out of 21 (2.5 to play with snack wise, not sure what I want yet)
Well done on the 3lbs!!! That is brilliant!

I think i am going wrong by not planning what im having for the day.

Oooh and i'm going to get some of those HL chocolate mousses!!! Yum!!!

This was meant to be a reply to you, but i pressed New Thread instead of Post Reply :eek: Lol. Typical of me!!!!!!
x

LOL!!! Thanks Emma! The Mousses are lovely, but I saw a post by Marie_D which said that the Cadbury's Highlights mousses were only a point! So going to look out for some of them.

LOL!!! Thanks Emma! The Mousses are lovely, but I saw a post by Marie_D which said that the Cadbury's Highlights mousses were only a point! So going to look out for some of them.

Oooh nice! I'm off to Torquay this weekend so will have to live off mousses to counteract all the high point drinking i will be doing ;):eek: x

Morning Gemma

Well I was doing ok, but ended up having Dominos pizza last night - lovely but not good for the diet and I am due out for an indian tomorrow - well this will all have to change next week once I re join WW classes, off to a different class and the leader is very straight to the point and takes no prisoners, I think I need that but a little frightening as well!! LOL!

Well for the last 2 days I can say that I am feeling better (at last!!),just feel tired but without everything else, thats definintely positive!

ive just realised what a waste of time it was me changing my ticker when I rejoin classes they are at night and I will weigh more, will have to reset it after Monday.

Back