Lydia's New Year New Me Diary

And different scales as well. I started a new ticker when I started at classes too.

Morning Gemma

Well I was doing ok, but ended up having Dominos pizza last night - lovely but not good for the diet and I am due out for an indian tomorrow - well this will all have to change next week once I re join WW classes, off to a different class and the leader is very straight to the point and takes no prisoners, I think I need that but a little frightening as well!! LOL!

Well for the last 2 days I can say that I am feeling better (at last!!),just feel tired but without everything else, thats definintely positive!

You might as well enjoy yourself this week while you can ;)

Thats a fair point Sandy!! Caroline (the new leader) won't let anyone get away with anything from what I hear, sounds a bit military like but I'm hoping I'll be too scared not to lose weight LOL!! Really looking forward to my Indian tonight, my fav restaurant has started to do takeaways and its buy one get one free at the moment!!! do you think if I eat the free one then its also calorie free??? heehee

Another day feeling slightly better, well and truly on the road to recovery and about time too its been 6 weeks today since diagnosis!!!

Oh my takeaway was devine last night had, spinach pakoras to start, then paneer nawabi and coconut rice (half portion), and half a naan bread. Going to treat myself to another when when I hit my first stone off! Something to look forward to.

Not really sure what I am going to have to eat today other than chilli, rice and garlic bread for tea. Think I might have some Fruit and Fibre and hot milk for brekkie though yum.

Your indian sounds like it was lovely, Lydia. I haven't had an indian for ages, maybe I'll treat myself for my next stone off as well :)

Well I am definintely rejoining classes tonight, feel well enough to face the outside world and the WW scales!!!

Had some Dorset Naturally Light Flakes and greek yoghurt for breakfast (4.5 points).

Going to have 1/2 tub of COnvent Garden Brocolli & Stilton soup for lunch (4)

Dinner will be jacket pot, cheese and beans (7.5)

Not sure what else I will have yet, trying to keep it light before weigh in at 6 pm.

Good plan about eating light before WI! I'm doing the whole WW thing at home so I do weigh myself in the morning (is that cheating!!) Maybe I should do it in the evening - hmmmmm, something to think about.

Anyway good luck with your WI.

CJ
x

Oh no definitely stick to morning weigh ins, I always weigh anything between 2-5lbs heavier at night! So I am going to set my goal weight for the classes 2lbs heavier than I really want it to be so that I weigh my goal weight in the morning and evening (if that makes sense!!)

Hi, the class was fine, the new leader Caroline is lovely, down to earth and made me feel really welcome, I was honest that I had put weight on whilst being ill with glandular fever. There was not tutting or recriminations, just "well today is the start of your new weightwatchers journey so lets get on with it". Even though I am pretty clued with with WW she took a good 30 mins to go through the plans with the newbies including me, she encouraged us to ask any questions we wanted and it was clear that she wasn't in a hurry to get us out of the hall and on our way home (one of my gripes with my old leader), Caroline is trying to lose a bit of weight as well - which in a funny way helps.

She bought some of the new Special K sustain for us to try - very nice indeed, expensive but might get some today - its supposed to keep you full until lunchtime!!

Turns out I have put on 1 stone since I have been off with glandular fever (6 weeks) - not good but its done and today is the start for me. Ive completed my first mini goal of acutally getting back to classes, my next is to get my BMI under 30 and then to lose 14lbs by Xmas. Caroline just wants me to concentrate on getting my 10% (19lbs), so thats as far as I am planning ahead (although I have set my final goal weight) just taking things in little steps to start.

Feel very motivated today, off to Asda to stock up on WW friendly food oh and to buy the food to make a couple of xmas cakes for the family!!

You have done the correct thing by rejoining. And a stone is not too bad considering how poorly you have been

Good luck you sound really positive

Irene xx

Been to Asda and got loads of WW friendly goodies. All the WW cooking sauces are £1 which I thought was a bargin and I got the WW mini victoria sponges for £1 as well!!

Hi Lydia. Glad to hear your class leader is supportive and helpful - hopefully you'll get a lot out of classes. Looking at this as being the new beginning of your journey sounds like a good approach.

Here's to your first week.

Might try the Special K Sustain myself...

Morning, just eating a bowl of Special K Sustain, I really like it. Seems quite filling.

I was reading through the lastest WW mag and noticed that you can't buy the journals or the shopping guide from it, was just wondering if that meant that the changes are going to be affect the Points system???

Oh no definitely stick to morning weigh ins, I always weigh anything between 2-5lbs heavier at night! quote]

So thats why i'm about 7 stone heavier than i should be!;):D

Hi, the class was fine, the new leader Caroline is lovely, down to earth and made me feel really welcome, I was honest that I had put weight on whilst being ill with glandular fever.

Turns out I have put on 1 stone since I have been off with glandular fever (6 weeks) - not good but its done and today is the start for me.

So glad you are feeling better. Well done for going back to your meetings!! First step done!!! Then writing off your stone and re-starting. Second step. Well done... you are well on the way! Good luck chick x

Thanks sweetie, had a good day. Went to see The Duchess, its very good, had some popcorn but have pointed it and within my points!

Back