Lydia's New Year New Me Diary

Hopefully we will hear about the changes soon as the leaders conference is this weekend I think!

Not feeling so good today, been out and did a little every day this week in prep for me returning to work next Monday but absolutely exhausted today, will see what the doc says tomorrow.

Head a raspberry smoothie (3.5) for breakfast along with 1 slice ww wholemeal toast, 1 teaspoon spread & marmite (1.5).

Not sure about lunch but for dinner having Asda meatfree spag bol (6.5) and tablespoon cheese (1).

Well went well and truly over my points yesterday, for lunch I had a wagamammas - fried rice with tofu, peppers, mangetout and mushrooms it was lovely but probably not WW friendly!

On a bad note been signed off for another 2 weeks really really hope this is the last sick note, I want to get back to work.

I love Wagamama, haven't been in ages.

Sorry to hear you've been signed off again Lydia - it gets hard being stuck at home after a while, doesn't it?

The expression bored sh*tless comes to mind!!!

I know what you mean. I was off sick for six months a few years ago and, once I was well enough to be bored I realised it would be good to get back to work.

Feeling pretty tired today. Got a new veggie mag yesterday called "Cook Vegetarian" its really good with some lovely receipes in.

Going to treat myself to breakfast at tescos this morning, probably will have a slice of toast with scrambled eggs and beans!

Going to make a quorn fruity curry tonight, its the Fruity Pork curry out of the Spicy and Speedy cookbook but using quorn instead, will let you know what I think.

Last night I made the Fruity Pork Curry from the Spicy and Speedy cookbook but used quorn instead. OMG it was gorgeous and dead easy to make was over and done with in about 20 mins!! Will post the receipe in a bit. Had it with 1/2 pack of Tilda Coconut, chilli & lemongrass rice and 1 mini naan from the Tescos LC range - only 2 points - felt like I was having a proper takeaway!!

Today foods will be:

B - toasted muffin and spread (3)
2 scrambled eggs (2.5)
Quorn bacon (0.5)
Orange juice (1)
L - not sure I will have any haven't done the breakfast yet
D - quorn roast (2)
Jacket wedges (3)
Broccoli (0)
Corn on the cob (1)
Veg gravy (0.5)
Bananas and low fat custard (3)
S - milk (1.5)

18 out of 21 points - 3 points to play with - probably use them on snacks etc.

Weigh in day for me, feeling a bit nervous hoping for 1lb loss - its all I can hope for considering I virtually do nothing all day but sit or lie around sleeping!!

Had porridge for breakfast, going to have 1/2 carton of Parnsip, Apple and Stilton soup - thats it until after my weigh in. Might treat myself to a chinese on the way home from class! See how I feel. Hoping that the leader had the new Food for Friends cookbook in tonight. Looking forward to trying to some new receipes.

I was wondering what to cook for tea tomorrow, Lydia - might give the fruity quorn a try - sounds lovely!

Good luck for tonight x

Well I lost 2.5lbs last night at class, really very pleased with that as I had two slip ups last week, and basically I am still sat or lying around doing nothing all day!

Food for today:

B - 50g porridge & 1 teaspoon honey (3.5)
L - Jacket potato with quorn coronation (5.5)
D - Black bean tofu stirfry with noodles (8.5)
S - milk (1.5)
WW Victoria sponge (1.5)

20.5 out of 21 points

Well I lost 2.5lbs last night at class, really very pleased with that as I had two slip ups last week, and basically I am still sat or lying around doing nothing all day!

Food for today:

B - 50g porridge & 1 teaspoon honey (3.5)
L - Jacket potato with quorn coronation (5.5)
D - Black bean tofu stirfry with noodles (8.5)
S - milk (1.5)
WW Victoria sponge (1.5)

20.5 out of 21 points

Well done Lydia! That is brilliant! Especially considering you aren't well still! Hope you have a good week x

Thanks guys, I managed to make the Christmas Cake yesterday!!!

Food for today:

B - Muesli and yoghurt (5)
L - Tescos mini pizza (3.5)
D - Tortelini with tomato sauce and 1 tablespoon cheese (10)
S milk (1.5)
Jumbo snack a jack (0.5)

Just heard off the WW website message boards another hint about the changes to WW - blue or green - thats it!! God I hope WW is not becoming like Slimming World - I didn't get on at all with slimming world!

Just heard off the WW website message boards another hint about the changes to WW - blue or green - thats it!! God I hope WW is not becoming like Slimming World - I didn't get on at all with slimming world!

Same here, slimming world & me didn't get on at all well. The only good thing is if we don't like the changes there is nothing to stop us carrying on as we are now :)

Yes absolutely, If I don't like the changes I will just stick with what I know.

I doubt it to be honest, if this is the route they go down it will be, for example, points blue, core green. But there nothing stopping us sticking with the old plan, if it ain't broke don't fix it!! Will carry on lurking on the WW board to see if I can find out any more info.

Feel much much better today.

Watched Run Fatboy Run yesterday on Sky Movies, god I haven't laughed so much in ages, my poor dog got feed up with my witch like cackles and got up and moved into the dining room LOL!!

Food for today:

B - Dorset Naturally Light Flakes and greek yoghurt (4.5)
L - not sure maybe 3 crumpets and Flora (4.5)
D - quorn tikka (3) jacket potato (3)
S - milk (1.5)

16.5 out of 21 so 4.5 points to play with.

Applications for the London Playtex Moonwalk open next Thursday, definintely going to do it again, loved it this year, although it was a tough challenge. AND I won't be having to do it all alone next year like I did this year, a friend and her sister are going to do it as well! Can't wait! Although come January I will be moaning like crazy about the training!!!

Saw another thread on the WW website messageboards saying that the CE of WW mentioned blue and green, but nothing else forthcoming other than that, some think its changing more in line with SLimming World others think its to do with the cookery book!! Won't find out officially until December time!

Back